Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chi_

Sadhguru will be conducting a massive event in Dallas, TX and Toronto, ON

4 posts in this topic

The programme is called Inner Engineering and as many of you might already know, it is focused on Inner Wellbeing and combined with a Kriya Yoga technique called Shambhavi Mahamudra which is known to be quite potent.  I highly recommend this programme from personal experience. If anyone else has any experience with this programme, please share it below :)

Dates for Toronto, ON :- November 10th - 11th

Link to event :- https://www.innerengineering.com/completion-with-sadhguru/toronto

Dates for Dallas, TX :- November 23rd - 24th

Link to event :- https://www.innerengineering.com/completion-with-sadhguru/dallas

Edited by Chi_

I did inner engineering a few months ago and I can highly recommend it to anyone. Shambhavi has had really positive effect and is quite powerful to alleviate ailments. The course is very high quality overall and you get support after the course. My next plan is to learn isha hatha yoga practices.

Incredible :) I think a lot of people underestimate the value of the programme. It's designed to help even someone who is already in the spiritual path and it's not to be seen as just helpful for beginners. I've seen tremendous shifts in my baseline level of awareness after this programme and maintaining my practices eventhough I was already practicing Kriya Yoga and Vipassana beforehand. 

Bumping this post so that anyone who doesn't know about this event might benefit ? Hope that's cool, admins!