Leo Gura

Why Evangelicals Support Trump

46 posts in this topic

It's so funny how today's most passionate Chrsitians would be the first to make the anti-Christ their dear leader.

God is so deliciously twisted!

When the anti-Christ comes he will definitely come blowing a bugle in the name of God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Evangelicals are blue with integrated orange values. They have business schools where they teach about business/money/success with blue frame. Every teaching in that school ends with some quotes from the bible. Many pastors live orange style of life, they own yacht, buying places...etc You know God given stuff. And yes, many evangelicals churches are run like businesses. I'm i wrong?

@dinone Of course it varies. Don't forget there are genuine stage Blue Christians who are decent folks and aren't necessarily wrapped up in luxury or materialism.

But today the mixture of Blue & Orange is very popular in rural parts of the US.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The pathological thing about stage blue religion is that while it doesn't prevent and can even assist one into moving into stage orange, it uses fear, and employs the fear of death and God itself to prevent a move into green because it teaches that inclusion of other religions, and even honoring nature itself means a denial of one's own God. 

I live in an area that is too poor and rural to support a move up to orange for many which results in a lot of suffering. However the silver lining is that slowly stage green people are moving in and taking over. They thrive on building up the community that is already in place. They are generally smart enough to keep the political views to themselves unless it really matters but communities of like minded people are growing. I've met a lot of really amazing stage blue people, they are only in that stage because of lack of education. They also have skills that in a rural area, are necessary for survival and are underappreciated by the educated stage green people, until they are needed. 

I think that's a reason why the "Make America Great Again" thing appealed to so many stage blue people, they see a loss of many truly wonderful qualities in society as people move to orange yet they also hope that Trump will help them prosper enough to experience stage orange for themselves. The heartbreaking thing is that they voted for the person who will fuel pathological orange, at their expense even, more than anyone else could have. 

Education is everything, but it has to be presented in a very careful loving way that does not look at people in a certain stage as a problem that needs to be solved but rather potential that needs care to blossom and bear fruit. I think the best use of one's effort is to educate stage green people about spiral dynamics and help them move into yellow. From there they become much more effective in understanding stage blue and doing things that promote stage blue's evolution rather than resistance.A lot of stage green people think that because they completed college in the past that they are highly educated, they worship education but don't fully appreciate how far they have to go themselves. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:11 AM, mandyjw said:

I live in an area that is too poor and rural to support a move up to orange for many which results in a lot of suffering. However the silver lining is that slowly stage green people are moving in and taking over. They thrive on building up the community that is already in place. They are generally smart enough to keep the political views to themselves unless it really matters but communities of like minded people are growing. I've met a lot of really amazing stage blue people, they are only in that stage because of lack of education. They also have skills that in a rural area, are necessary for survival and are underappreciated by the educated stage green people, until they are needed. 

I don't recall anywhere in the bible where Jesus complained about being poor and uneducated.

On ‎8‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:11 AM, mandyjw said:

I think that's a reason why the "Make America Great Again" thing appealed to so many stage blue people, they see a loss of many truly wonderful qualities in society as people move to orange yet they also hope that Trump will help them prosper enough to experience stage orange for themselves. The heartbreaking thing is that they voted for the person who will fuel pathological orange, at their expense even, more than anyone else could have. 

I think it may be a hope for more freedom.  People don't want to be forced onto or into things by politicians in Washington D.C.  They would rather be lead by people in their own State.  I think many of the pro Trump people want State rites to come back to them.