Frazza4

Are other people real? Mildly suicidal

16 posts in this topic

So I watched Leo's video on reality and it seems to have perfectly described what I felt when I took WAAAAAY too much acid and had the most challenging experience of my life - 3 months of insomnia directly followed the trip, and it felt like my brain was being fried as fuck, but luckily I seem to still have my IQ and social skills in check. However I have felt rather numb and absent, and my mental health/motivation aren't doing too hot. I have to go back to my out-of-state college in 9 days and I'd almost rather die.

Anyway, to the main point... Are other people fucking real? Is my dog really there experiencing life? My parents? Please tell me all you guys are real people experiencing your own lives. When I was tripping I was convinced that when I die, reality will cease to exist because I'm the only person who's really here. Has anyone else experienced this feeling?

Thank you... :(

1 hour ago, Frazza4 said:

So I watched Leo's video on reality and it seems to have perfectly described what I felt when I took WAAAAAY too much acid and had the most challenging experience of my life - 3 months of insomnia directly followed the trip, and it felt like my brain was being fried as fuck, but luckily I seem to still have my IQ and social skills in check. However I have felt rather numb and absent, and my mental health/motivation aren't doing too hot. I have to go back to my out-of-state college in 9 days and I'd almost rather die.

Anyway, to the main point... Are other people fucking real? Is my dog really there experiencing life? My parents? Please tell me all you guys are real people experiencing your own lives. When I was tripping I was convinced that when I die, reality will cease to exist because I'm the only person who's really here. Has anyone else experienced this feeling?

Thank you... :(

I can assure you I exist... As a bunch of sensations and stuff... But I cant really point to myself though... I cant find a center... Im just here : ) 

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Yes, I'm here and I'm living my life without you even knowing :)

I have an opinion on everything :D

I think I'm here. I hope everyone else is too. It freaks me out too buddy.

Just remember whatever reality is it has always been that way your entire life nothing has changed even before you started questioning things and nothing in your life is different now.You're not alone I have had your same exact fears. You will be fine.

16 hours ago, Keyhole said:

Yeah, I'm right here.  What's up?  Hi.  :3
I'm sure someone will come along to explain the nuances of it all, but people do exist and live their own lives.  It's just that the ego does not exist, and so really we are all awareness going around living our own lives.

16 hours ago, Rilles said:

I can assure you I exist... As a bunch of sensations and stuff... But I cant really point to myself though... I cant find a center... Im just here : ) 

11 hours ago, JustThinkingAloud said:

Yes, I'm here and I'm living my life without you even knowing :)

2 hours ago, Paul92 said:

I think I'm here. I hope everyone else is too. It freaks me out too buddy.

2 hours ago, Cuddy5269 said:

Just remember whatever reality is it has always been that way your entire life nothing has changed even before you started questioning things and nothing in your life is different now.You're not alone I have had your same exact fears. You will be fine.

Thank you so much everyone, I'm feeling better now. I guess that since my mind was so unprepared to experience what I did while tripping, my ego's trying to make sense of it afterwards left me hung up on delusion. Hopefully I can fully work through this soon.

Don't take a dose that could remotely be too much! It gets exponentially more intense as you increase it... Really wanna help people not get fucked like I did, lmao. 

Yep, we’re here. Psychedelics can be a very powerful tool, but too much too soon is no picnic. You’re totally fine though. Start breathing from your stomach and relaxing more. It’ll reset the whole body. Eat healthy. And write down some things you want in this life. You’re probably dreading school, because you aren’t dreaming up what you want in life, in a bigger picture. If you take a minute to do this, school becomes something which is getting you there, a part of your dream for yourself unfolding. It’ll change your whole perspective on it.  I hear you and understand your position, but, bring in the option you haven’t yet - win win. There’s no catch. You’re you, you got us. It’s all good. Give somebody a hug. Talk to somebody, about what you want. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Frazza4 Short answer: yes.

There is legitimate experience. But nothing and nobody has a intrinsic self. Not even you. When you read the word "you", there is a vague sense of self. But if you look it up it's impossible to find it.

Don't worry. It's alright. A separated self is not a requirement for genuine experience.

Existence is a mysterious miracle.

unborn Truth

@Keyhole Yes. That's much more effective than describing it in words :D

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Yep, we’re here. Psychedelics can be a very powerful tool, but too much too soon is no picnic. You’re totally fine though. Start breathing from your stomach and relaxing more. It’ll reset the whole body. Eat healthy. And write down some things you want in this life. You’re probably dreading school, because you aren’t dreaming up what you want in life, in a bigger picture. If you take a minute to do this, school becomes something which is getting you there, a part of your dream for yourself unfolding. It’ll change your whole perspective on it.  I hear you and understand your position, but, bring in the option you haven’t yet - win win. There’s no catch. You’re you, you got us. It’s all good. Give somebody a hug. Talk to somebody, about what you want. 

Thank you so much for this. In addition to my mind being unprepared for the trip, my set and setting were very unideal. I really do need to focus more on relaxation and health; ever since the trip, my diet has actually been the worst it's ever been in my entire life, lol. 

I've actually just now decided to switch to an in-state school - it wasn't school itself that I was dreading; it was the particular school I was at. I just didn't fit in well there, lol. Your advice is still amazing though, and I will definitely explore how I can change my perspective. Thank you so much, I've explored several forums like this and I can confidently say this is the best!

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

@Frazza4 Short answer: yes.

There is legitimate experience. But nothing and nobody has a intrinsic self. Not even you. When you read the word "you", there is a vague sense of self. But if you look it up it's impossible to find it.

Don't worry. It's alright. A separated self is not a requirement for genuine experience.

Existence is a mysterious miracle.

Pheww. More good news :D thank you my friend.

Deep down I know its a miracle... Some days it feels like a curse, but I believe there's light at the end of the tunnel.

@Frazza4 yes but its you as infinite consciousness that is being all of the other people in infinite dimensions simultaneously.  Everything is consciousness it's just partitioned and you as your limited form only have access to your partition.

At a certain level of conscioisness you can become aware that it is One single hard drive though and you can look through a lens or perspective in which you see the whole Hard drive is you.

And since everything is consciousness its substance is nothing.  So there is no objective world out there.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 8/15/2019 at 0:07 AM, Frazza4 said:

Thank you so much for this. In addition to my mind being unprepared for the trip, my set and setting were very unideal. I really do need to focus more on relaxation and health; ever since the trip, my diet has actually been the worst it's ever been in my entire life, lol. 

Classic backlash, greatest learning potential. Put you first, put how you feel first - then proceed. Every day! Every minute, every second. Mindfulness.......... 

On 8/15/2019 at 0:07 AM, Frazza4 said:

I've actually just now decided to switch to an in-state school - it wasn't school itself that I was dreading; it was the particular school I was at. I just didn't fit in well there, lol. Your advice is still amazing though, and I will definitely explore how I can change my perspective. Thank you so much, I've explored several forums like this and I can confidently say this is the best!

.....in doing so, you will realize more of what you want, just like that. You’ll also see, you can’t “not fit in”. You exist, this is not a fluke nor accident. You don’t even need to consider if you ‘fit in’. You are, it is self evident that you do. If you didn’t, you wouldn’t Be. 

This is a Good community indeed. ♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Im real, im a bag of muscle and bones with a  brain run by software and is interacting with you, im a flesh robot and my thought and decisions are random and the result of bias, hormones and multiple factors althought my ilusory ego (that is who's talking now) thinks hes in control.

An behind that is God observing everything as a consciousness, in my head, in your head, in everybody's head, at the same time but unconnected.

@Frazza4 I feel like you are really wound up in concepts and took a huge amount of acid. You need to do mediation, yoga and other spiritual activities. Then i feel like the cogs with fit in to place but a heads up this might take a few months of mediation with NO days off. Also "reality will cease to exist because I'm the only person who's really here" is extremely low consciousness p.o.v of what the universe is. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

I think we are real but the question is what are 'we'? As for the death question, I'm thinking about this almost all the time. However the thought that we could wake up in a totally different body or universe where nothing is similar to what we are perceiving right now, totally blows my mind. This is one of the reasons why I fear death or the unknown so much. Sometimes life appears to be like a really bad trip :S

Edited by Phoenixx

Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

You know funny the only thing I can say is what we are more than. And what we are more than, is whatever you can imagine. Imagine what a monkey thinks about what life is. You can see whatever he thinks about, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more. Do you think it's not the case with you? But see you can observe so you can make decisions, a looooot of decisions. you can lick your hands out of cuz you can. Do you know the only time you can make decisions? Now :) Whatever you can imagine, life is more than that. Then start to realize the relations: one of the most thought of is good and bad, they are relative and one is not without the other. you can accept and deny both of them, but in reality you can love everything. You can play with anything you can observe. that is say, a gift, in every way imaginable. if you accept them you start to understand them more clearly. 

So for the answer to your question yes, they are, everything is equally real to you now :) You are just a little scared of seeing reality from only one point of view ;) But believe me it's infinitely many point of views :D Here is a thing to observe: NOW

Edited by Litaken