inFlow

Consciousness is the key

12 posts in this topic

If you dont understand what God is, don't beat yourself too hard. Focus on improving your consciousness! Consciousness is kinda infinite and it comes in low and high forms. Its not that you cant or will not understand God, the problem is that your consciousness is too low for these things. If you keep improving it you will eventualy understand it! It will click for you if you raise it to a certain level. And you can always go beyond! You can understand everything in life. What God is, what are you, what is reality, what are you doing here etc.

Consciousness leads to understanding.

Mahadev

@inFlow indeed.  Consciousness leads to the realization that you are  consciousness.  And oh boy does it get fun then!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Consciousness gets you to a positive vibe with everything around you which makes one non dual and one with peace. If this isn't love what is? You love everything around you.

Though this doesn't necessarily have to stop you from having goals, you can have goals and work towards them with this under current of love always present underneath the surface of everything.

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

That is incorrect.

1. The "positive vibe" is something witnessed. You are the attributeless and formless Consciousness which Sees the "positive vibe".

2. Negative is necessary for positive to exist.

Your closed mindedness is really sad. I recommend to you the book "Facets of Unity" by A.H. Almaas, in my opinion one of the greatest teachers alive today. He describes the facets of God, of Being, of Consciousness that you realize the deeper you go. There is "truth" for example, or "perfection". And there is "love". And you know what? In the end he says they are all facets of the one, but love is the one encompassing all of them. If that doesn't broad your perspective, watch a Matt Kahn video. 

You're saying "reality is xyz and because I can't see it any other way, that's the only thing that's true". That's basics 101 of how to approach this path. The closer you get to truth, the less you know about it. And you want to convince  everyone how right you are and how false everyone else is. Go back to the basics, I beg you. Read the Book of not Knowing. 

I say all that not to antagonize you, but because I wish you only the best. I want you to see beyond your own constructs. For your own freedom. And frankly, your negativity is quite exhausting.

Love ya <3

There are infinitely many facets, but there are major facets which can be all encompassing. The most important facets which I think Leo has actually realised the most of. As well as there are many more which he’s discoverd that haven’t been talked about. 

Missing any major facet, is not entirely bad. 

True self is realising true self. The magnitude of embodiment of true self which is awakening is not truth. But it has the apparent look to those themselves that aren’t truth realised. However, there’s no way to tell whether the person themselves are truth realised or embodying truth which can’t be done by truth itself. But is done by truth itself because being is non-dual. 

So we should say it is truth. I would. But the irony is the enlightenment itself is the truth. Not the realisation of awakenings like love. 

Words just don’t do these things justice. 

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Your closed mindedness is really sad. I recommend to you the book "Facets of Unity" by A.H. Almaas, in my opinion one of the greatest teachers alive today. He describes the facets of God, of Being, of Consciousness that you realize the deeper you go. There is "truth" for example, or "perfection". And there is "love". And you know what? In the end he says they are all facets of the one, but love is the one encompassing all of them. If that doesn't broad your perspective, watch a Matt Kahn video. 

You're saying "reality is xyz and because I can't see it any other way, that's the only thing that's true". That's basics 101 of how to approach this path. The closer you get to truth, the less you know about it. And you want to convince  everyone how right you are and how false everyone else is. Go back to the basics, I beg you. Read the Book of not Knowing. 

I say all that not to antagonize you, but because I wish you only the best. I want you to see beyond your own constructs. For your own freedom. And frankly, your negativity is quite exhausting.

Love ya <3

2 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes.

And not 

He ain't awake yet.  And though he dwells with the awakened he will not realize that he is the awakened until he opens his mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

26 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Exactly. So if you have positive, you also have negative, which means that the Ultimate Truth can't be positive.

⚠️Love is whatever you make of it, but notice all duality will be limited, so your life is limited, your feelings, limited, suffering is limited, acknowledge what YOU choose to perceive, understanding means acceptance/love/connection...aka the ultimate truth (undefinable all encompassing, oneness) 

sure you can choose to disagree but that is the choice of duality

positive and negative? Shiiiit that’s monkey chatter mate, love/truth/awareness is the embrace of ALL in eternity 

why descriminate against the word love? O.o 

Edited by DrewNows

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Exactly. So if you have positive, you also have negative, which means that the Ultimate Truth can't be positive.

You just Love being negative, you see, its all Love in the end ;) <3

Consciousness is the key. Love is the door. Truth is the doorknob. God is the doorbell. You are the whole thing. And the whole thing is nothing.

7 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

if you have positive, you also have negative,

These are not had, they are created and expressed. The yin & yang. 

which means that the Ultimate Truth can't be positive.

Truth is prior to meaning; the circle allows the yin & yang, but does not believe in it.

From the yin & yang, the circle is fear. There is no fear within the circle.

Fear and love and not positive and negative, but truth & delusion.

The veiling or knowing of one’s self, beyond the pesky dots. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE