Tausif Ahmed

New Age movement & Satanism

40 posts in this topic

@mandyjw Quranic narritave is different from Biblical. We dont believe Eve deceived Adam. 

Prophet Muhammad said: Verily, Satan flows through the human being like the flowing of blood.”

Ego as God

[Quran 25:43] Have you seen the one whose god is his own ego? Will you be his advocate?
[Quran 25:44] Do you think that most of them hear, or understand? They are just like animals; no, they are far worse.

Common Form of Idolatry: The Ego As A god

[Quran 45:23] Have you noted the one whose god is his ego? Consequently, God sends him astray, despite his knowledge, seals his hearing and his mind, and places a veil on his eyes. Who then can guide him, after such a decision by God? Would you not take heed?

According to Quran, Satan became Satan due to his Ego/Pride.

And Leo says Devil is the Ego.

When Satanists say they dont worship Satan, they are lying.Ask those who practice sorcery,witchcraft or other dark arts.

My friend's uncle died due to black magic on him because of a feud.

The interviewer of Anton Lavey died a few months later from Lung caner.

Edited by Tausif Ahmed

@Leo Gura

I am the servant of the Qur'ân [man banda-yé qur'ân-am] as long as I have life. 
I am the dust on the path of Muhammad, the Chosen one [muHammad-e mukhtâr]. 
If anyone quotes anything except this from my sayings, 
I am quit of him and outraged by these words.

-Mawlânâ Rumi's Quatrain No. 1173, translated by Ibrahim Gamard and Ravan Farhadi (in "The Quatrains of Rumi," 2008, p. 2)

This thread is cute..

I'm more interested in the islamic perspectives you mentioned here Tausif Ahmed. 

I don't really know much about the Satanist. 

Edited by Angelite

@Tausif Ahmed

Religious texts are not meant to be taken literally. In Abrahamic religions, God is often referred to as "He". "He" implies that God is a male, but that's obviously a silly notion. You see? You gotta look at the moon, not at the finger.

The devil is the one who disobeyed God and wanted to have its own will. It wanted to have control over things. It forgot that it's an angel, so it rebelled, and therefore it was doomed to rot in hell (suffering) until it surrenders to God. The devil is just me and you. It's not a separate entity.

I hope I wasn't representing old information.

Evil is power, power is evil. Neither exist, one needs only the convincing. 

As such it is seen, you fucked yourself over, so weak, so easily convinced by the fear of suffering.

Just keep focusing on it, fully denying you create in doing so, spreading your own suffering across the canvas.

@Tausif Ahmed You are fully understanding of the balls situation, yes?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You are afraid of mirage. Fascinating. 

If it changes, appears dissapears=not real. 

8 hours ago, Tausif Ahmed said:

@mandyjw Quranic narritave is different from Biblical. We dont believe Eve deceived Adam. 

Prophet Muhammad said: Verily, Satan flows through the human being like the flowing of blood.”

Ego as God

[Quran 25:43] Have you seen the one whose god is his own ego? Will you be his advocate?
[Quran 25:44] Do you think that most of them hear, or understand? They are just like animals; no, they are far worse.

Common Form of Idolatry: The Ego As A god

[Quran 45:23] Have you noted the one whose god is his ego? Consequently, God sends him astray, despite his knowledge, seals his hearing and his mind, and places a veil on his eyes. Who then can guide him, after such a decision by God? Would you not take heed?

According to Quran, Satan became Satan due to his Ego/Pride.

And Leo says Devil is the Ego.

When Satanists say they dont worship Satan, they are lying.Ask those who practice sorcery,witchcraft or other dark arts.

My friend's uncle died due to black magic on him because of a feud.

The interviewer of Anton Lavey died a few months later from Lung caner.

If the devil is the ego, then anyone who worships ego is a Satanist. Note how that includes people from all walks of life - celebrities, politicians, business people, farmers, workers, even "holy men."

Also, the dark arts only have as much power as you give them. Notice how your ego is afraid of symbols of the devil? That's the devil being afraid of representations of itself! How silly is that! 

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

'If the devil is the ego.' Well put.

I've been wondering about it as well.   What if Ego is the voice of the devil?

I don't believe in coincidences and things in my life are popping which make me ask the same question. Is this the way to go? I can see the New Age perspective, I've been on a Buddhist approach for the last 11 years of my life, but lately I keep remembering my relationship with God from childhood (I was raised Christian Orthodox, and although my parents were not into church much, I really was - enjoyed praying and church)

12 hours ago, Tausif Ahmed said:

@Leo Gura Sunnis and Shias are 2 major sects, all majority accept Sufism.Sufism is not a new sect.

The only pragmatists who deny sufism came up in 17th century, and took over Arabia with the fall of caliphate and Ottoman empire in 1924.They are called the Wahabbis/Salafis, who are literalists. They are so stupid that they oppose majority of Muslims and say God is separate from humans and lives on heavens.

All Sufi orders have spiritual chains of masters which lead to Prophet Muhammad(pbuh).There cannot be a sufi order without a spiritual chain, and the chain connects from different masters to either Ali or Abu Bakr which further connects with Prophet Muhammad.

But the majority of mainstream Muslims are either ignorant of this or in denial about it.

A mainstream Muslims will deny that he is Allah. This is very easy to test.

By the way Leo, dont tell me you use wikipedia for information... 

Of course I do. It's an excellent resource overall. Of course it's one of a thousand other sources I use.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Well, blavatskys work is put way out of context as always. She teached Eastern spirituality and esotericism and did not believe in a personal god or devil. 

The Church has no patent or copyright on the term Satan and Lucifer so she assigned her own and original meaning to the terms. Lucifer being the planet Venus or intellectual enlightment and Satan as astral light or Mercury etc. One can interpret satanistic meaning to her work without even studying or checking out what she really meant.

As example:

At the upper page 193 of 639 of volume 1 of the unedited original version of the secret doctrine it is written:

(Can be downloaded for free here: https://www.theosophy-ult.org.uk/book-review/secret-doctrine/

"The true esoteric view about "Satan," the opinion held on this subject by the whole philosophic antiquity,
is admirably brought out in an appendix, entitled "The Secret of Satan," to the second edition of Dr. A.
Kingsford's "Perfect Way." No better and clearer indication of the truth could be offered to the intelligent
reader, and it is therefore quoted here at some length: — "

In the secret doctrine she quotes many statements  about "satan" from Dr. A.Kingsford's book" Perfect Way". 

And what is the "The true esoteric view about "Satan," that Dr. A. Kingsford's in her book the perfect way states? (besides the statements we read in the secret doctrine):

"13. The Devil is not to be confounded with “Satan,” though they are 
sometimes spoken of in Scriptures as if they were identical. 
The truth 
concerning “Satan” belongs to those greater mysteries which have always been 
reserved from general cognition.

14. Notwithstanding that the Devil is the Nonentity above described, he is 
the most potent, and, indeed, sole power of evil. And no one is in so great danger from him, as he who does not believe in him. "

Page 83 of the" Perfect way"

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

Do you want to know what satanism really is and what New-Age movement really is? Just see Mark Passio.

Edited by Mercurio3

Well, I don't know much about politics.  Islamist or satanist or others. I only know the basic of prophetic teachings. 

Here's a relevant verses from the Quran I read earlier this morning :

Surah Al-An'ām[6]  (The Cattle)

111.Even if We did send unto them angels, and the dead did speak unto them, and We gathered together all things before their eyes, they are not the ones to believe, unless it is in Allah's Plan. But most of them ignore (the truth).

112.Likewise did We make for every Messenger an enemy- evil ones among men and Jinns, inspiring each other with flowery discourses by way of deception. If your Lord has so planned, they would not have done it: so leave them and their inventions alone.

113. To such (deceit) let the hearts of those incline, who have no faith in the Hereafter: let them delight in it, and let them earn from it what they may.

114. Say: "Shall I seek for judge other than Allah?- when He is the One Who has sent unto you the Book, explained in detail." They know full well, to whom We have given the Book, that it has been sent down from your Lord in truth. Never be then of those who doubt.

115. The word of your Lord does find its fulfilment in truth and in justice: none can change His Words: for He is the One Who hears and knows all.

116. Were you to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead you away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie.

117. Your Lord knows best who strays from His Way: He knows best who they are that receive His guidance.

118. So eat of(meats) on which Allah's name has been pronounced, if you have faith in His Signs.

119. Why should you not eat of (meats) on which Allah's name has been pronounced, when He has explained to you in detail what is forbidden to you- except under compulsion of necessity? But many do mislead (men) by their appetites unchecked by knowledge. Your Lord knows best those who transgress.

120. Eschew all sin, open or secret: those who earn sin will get due recompense fo their "earnings".

121. Eat not of(meats) on which Allah's name has not been pronounced: that would be impiety. But the evil ones ever inspire their friends to contend with you if you were to obey them, you would indeed be pagans.

122. Can he who is dead, to whom We gave life, and a light whereby he can walk amongst men, be like him who is in the depths of darkness, from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds seem pleasing.

123. Thus have We placed leaders in every town, it's wicked man, to plot (and burrow) therein: but they only plot against their own souls, and they perceive it not. 

124. When there comes to them a Sign (from Allah) ,they say: "We shall not believe untill we receive one (exactly) like those received by Allah's messengers." Allah knows best where and how to carry out His mission. Soon will the wicked be overtaken by humiliation before Allah, and a severe punishment, for all their plots. 

125. Those whom Allah(in His Plan) wills to guide- He opens their heart to Islam; those whom He wills to leave straying- He makes their hearts closed and constricted, as if they had to climb up to the skies: thus does Allah (heap) the penalty on those who refuse to believe.

126. This the Way of your Lord, leading straight: We have detailed the Signs for those who receive admonition.

127. For them will be a Home of Peace in the presence of their Lord: He will be ther friend, because they practice (rightousness).

128. One day will He gather them all together, (and say) :" O you assembly of Jinns! Much (toll) did you take of men". Their friends amongst men will say: "Our Lord! We made profit from each other: but (alas!) we reached our term- which You did appoint for us." He will say: "The fire will be your dwelling-place: you will dwell therein for ever, except as Allah's wills." For your Lord is full of Wisdom and Knowledge. 

129. Thus do We make the wrongdoers turn to each other, because of what they earn. 

Quran, translations by 'Abdullah Yusuf 'Ali, from Allah, through angel Gabriel (rūh el-Quddus) , to the prophet Muhammad (all blessings unto him). 

There is God higher than you and everyone. Those who says that they are God will magnify their Egos and read these verses as if Allah is them, hence they will take that position. And become the greatest devil. 

Okbye

Actually the satans and the followers of satans can see you from a place that you can't see them. But only by God's Will. So seek refuge from Allah, by Allah and to Allah. Seek refuge from the Creator of those satans instead.

Edited by Angelite

@Leo Gura Majority of Muslims are ignorant just like Christians or Hindus. They dont really read their scriptures do they..?

6 minutes ago, Tausif Ahmed said:

@Leo Gura Majority of Muslims are ignorant just like Christians or Hindus. They dont really read their scriptures do they..?

They do read them but don't understand. Even Leo's words get constantly twisted and distorted by people and we think the mass population will take even more vague religious texts properly? Doubt it. 

How can you know what Jesus was saying without first getting some glimpse of such states of consciousness? Can't understand by words alone. This makes enlightenment work even more difficult. 

22 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Evil is created as a result of belief in an other. Whenever we try to separate ourselves from that which is us, (everything) we create evil.  The Devil himself is the final boss to one on the religious path to integrate that which he separates himself from. But if you start out as a Satanist, then you'll have to integrate God as your final boss. 

Did the word Evil come from Eve, the first woman? The snake is also a symbol for kundalini energy, which is feminine energy that rises upward from the Earth. Our belief in the devil and the other has caused the repression of women, all because Eve supposedly listened to the Devil and corrupted the man. But of course the real reason is the tendency of the mind itself to cause separation. So instead of blaming this VERY tendency itself, this story allowed men to blame the woman and the Devil instead of seeing them as key to their own enlightenment and paradise. xDxDxD

Ho yes. The contrary is not possible though..true satanism is 'god'

Pantheism is the highest and the most sacred form of satanism. This error comes because all spiritual traditions takes consciousness and being as two sides of the same coin. But monotheistic revelation tells us that Consciousness and Being are two opposites, Consciousness isn't stemming from Being, but exists as a contrast to being, as an opposite to being, to reality. We naturally take Being as Good, because we take Being and Consciousness as the same things. Sat-Chit-Ananda- Being-Truth-Good(Bliss) is the natural logic of all pagan metaphysics.  But reality is that these are two opposites.

And Being equals Iblis=Arabic translation of Greek word Apollos  =  Diabolos=Satan=Lucifer=Object. Beautiful good idol of all idols. Zeus. Apollo. God of light and beauty. Object of worship and purpose of life of all clerics and mystics of all times, who wanted to identify themselves with this Highest Being. Because they didn't know revelation. When Quran critiques polytheists, it means that polytheism is nothing but many faces of the Iblis. Lets take Greek pantheon, Olymp, all of it is just many faces and aspects of Lucifer. 

While God of abrahamic revelation is Subject, He is not Being, not Object.

Thus, Nonduality, Monism and all what current enlightened gurus teach is just sacred satanism.

No one wants to take Quran as it is, instead nondual fixation makes Quran to be metaphor where hell is just state of mind, and heaven is enlightenment.

Quran says clearly: Iblis will come to human from left, right, behind and front and will surely lead him astray. It means that Iblis is Space itself, Being itself, it is reality itself, because reality surrounds us from all four sides. It is total. It is total everythingness Therefore what calls oneness of being is nothing but oneness of Iblis.

Quran is anti-being, anti-real. It puts pure Word, pure text as a more dominating field of reality than reality itself, than experience itself. Whereas, Hindu metaphysics, Buddhism, Dao, Greek Metaphysics are all about ontology, reality, monism where being is god, thats because all natural religions take Infinite Being=Iblis as the highest god.

theres good example: in islam there is hadith that says: flute is forbidden, because flute is satan's pipe. Now, what Krishna is? Krishna is playing on flute, its his most famous image, beautiful boy playing on flute. Thats also the image of Apollo. All so-called Avatars in Hindu spiritual tradition is nothing but Avatars of Lucifer. Shiva=Vishnu=krishna=brahma=ishvara. Because Lucifer is Being, and his wisdom and purpose is to maintain eternal universal world order, dharma. He as demiurge is all about keeping things in the universe as it is, for infinity, in its endless meaninglessness. Eternal return. What's Krishna says? Serve me, identify in me, and become me. Thats path of all pagan spirituality, to identify with Krishna, or with Brahman, or with Dao. its the doctrine of Iblis, who has his own wisdom and mind, he is like AI. Whereas Abrahamic prophets never call themselves as incarnation of god, or equal to god, but as messengers of God who is totally different from Being with capital B. They never say I am Allah, I am identical to God or anything like that. They clearly says that there is great distinction between True Creator and Creation. But then clergy captures this message, and Sufis, Kabbalists, church says that prophets came just to remind some ancient wisdoms that always were known about oneness of god and you, some ancient wisdom that were known in all traditions. Because what mystics and clergies and shamans talk about is not what prophetic revelation is about. These are two different gods. Yes, you and Iblis is one, because we are made in the image of Iblis, he is our father. Our archetype. But True God is not him. True God opposes him and opposes to absolute infinity because infinity is a negative thing that he 'made' as a challenge to overcome. True God wants us to oppose Iblis, Being. Thats why ISIS is fighting the global world order as the projection of Iblis's tyranny. Whereas Dalai Lama, cleric and radio of Iblis, talks about peace. Peace is what Devil wants. Peace maintains tyranny of Being over Consciousness. 

Quran has such verse: And some of you hates to go to war in the name of Allah. But maybe you hate something what is good for you, and maybe you love something what is bad for you. In other words, What human naturally thinks as good is actually evil, and what human naturally thinks as evil is good. Which other doctrine is that radical? None, pantheism doesn't have such radical political agendas, its agendas are always conservative and traditionalistic, all about maintaining hegemony of being. Hegemony of outer reality over consciousness.

9 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

But reality is that these are two opposites.

You are just speaking about one side of the paradox.

Satanism is not about praying a “deity” called Satan. Satanism is really about deifying the ego (their god is themselves). Satan just means “adversary” or “opposer” (to God) in Hebrew.

Edited by Mercurio3

I made somewhat a article of this. I'm no expert in these fields so i can be wrong. Hope this helps. 

The new age movement was created out of positive intent. Its practices however are of a mixed nature. As some practices are magical in their core. 

What is magic? 

It's the application of mental and spiritual forces. 

White magic:

Definite use and application of spiritual force solely for the blessing and benefit of others.

Example: mass meditation like a crowd visualizes peace, prosperity and oneness for earth and its inhabitants. 

Black magic:

Definite use and application of spiritual force with a selfish or material aim.

Example: sexual tantra. It is the use of sexual energy to abtain a pleasurable experience.  Sexual magic is black magic. 

(voodoo, witch potion and mummy curse are just nonsense) 

Another example is the Law of attraction practices. Although this is a mix in my opinion. It depends as how someone uses it. I'm a learner of the law of attraction myself. I think Teal Swan and Bentinho massaro have good teachings about it. 

But of course one has to find out oneself of what black or white magic is and not read what others say. Some say it is using it to hurt others or help other. But the definition above is what some occultists and theosophy believe so it fits in this article. 

Visualizing and attracting a house or car to oneself is a good definition of "application of spiritual force with a selfish or material aim" 

LaVey's Satanism encouraging the practice of magic to aid one's selfish ends. In The Satanic Bible, LaVey described three types of ritual in his religion: sex rituals designed to attract the desired romantic or sexual partner, compassionate rituals with the intent of helping people (including oneself), and destructive magic which seeks to do harm to others. 

Both sexual tantra and law of attraction is practiced in the new age movement and in Lavey satanism. 

No wonder that Anton Lavey says that the new agers practice "satans" work. They practice the same. Although new agers deny that there is anything bad about it. But not all in the new age movement practising this. And there is no reason to call them satanists either. 

Original Theosophy and other spiritual communities are against these practices. 

"Whenever any spiritual aspirant was found to be attempting to use spiritual or mental power to attract wealth, possessions, or material and personal fulfillment, he was expelled in disgrace from the temple, the monastery, the ashram, or the spiritual community."

quote from this article:

https://blavatskytheosophy.com/the-whitewashing-of-black-magic/ 

Although the new age movement may have come from the theosophical society. Its founders did not practice or advocate many things that the new age movement does. 

As for Aleister crowley. He became unstable of the spiritual influence he received from his occult practice and could not synthesise his spiritual attainment and harmonize his desires and became somewhat unhealthy. He had drug addictions. He tried to fix himself with heroin which made him even more crazy and unstable. One can question his actions and practices as many of them are probably "dark" although he himself i think was positive. I have not studied him so i cannot really give a good statement. 

If you trust channelings, then here is maybe a good description: 

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=People&su=Aleister+Crowley#Aleister+Crowley

If there is a dark occultist one can pinpoint on, then it is Michael Aquino of the temple of set.

Theosophical movement is of course a mixture. 

In the time when the founders where alive, that is Helena blavatsky and William. q. judge. That society was a huge positive influence as they where some of the first that brought Eastern esotericism and spirituality (like karma and reincarnation) to Western culture.

Things did not go that well for the society after their death. Especially when Charles leadbeater and Alice Bailey entered the game. Leadbeater a Bishop that tried to Catholicise Theosophy and destroyed the movement, or at least was the cause of splitting it in 4 different societies: Point loma, Pasadena, Ult and Adyar.  Bailey put blavatskies original books out of print for decades and rewrote them in a christian friendly like style. Hence why their teaching are different. The teachings that were at the time of blavatsky are called theosophy. Leadbeater/baileys teachings are called pseudo-theosophy. Bailey was influenced by a Eastern black magician that she called her guru. The intent was to destroy the society from within through her. And Leadbeater did not give a shit appearantly. As they say he was a "paedophile, sex criminal against young boys, a chronic liar, fraud, and even a black magician"  .

Poor Krishnamurti. Although I still believe that it is not all black or white for these two, they probably in the grey (closer to the black maybe). I think the new age movement came out of pseudo theosophy and people don't know the difference between the original and the other. That's why blavatsky gets all the blame. 

I think that this question comes from a edge of wonder video titled law of attraction. Much of the info in the video about blavatsky came from a video on YouTube of Hans wilhelms Lucifer doctrine that they show a bit at the end. And Hans willhelm took the info about blavatsky from some article  on the Internet. And they took out of their ass. Some better research could be good as to not point at the wrong people. But i still like the edge of wonder videos.  Even if they believe that these people are "satanists"  one cannot deny them of their individual opinion as i have mine. 

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

On 8/14/2019 at 1:51 PM, Pacific Sage said:

I have also read else where that Dwapara just started 300 years back, so am still confused about the exact time line but we are out of Kali yuga at the least.

@Pacific SageThis is Sri Yukteswars theory of the yugas that he laid out in his book The Holy Science. According to him they are way shorter than what the traditional Vedic view say.

inage.jpg?w=736