Hsinav

Let´s Donate Some Money To Actulized.org

20 posts in this topic

For many people, life changing material is produced!

Isn't that worth like 0,1 % of your year income? (20 USD?) To make sure this material keep coming in the future.

It sure is for me:D

I know Leo never asked for any money but it is a great thing to do and I think most of us trust Leo that this money will not go to a Rolls:D but to improve the world.

Who´s next?

Before donating money for nothing, buy his booklist.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 minute ago, lmfao said:

Before donating money for nothing, buy his booklist.

Is it updated after you pay ?

29 minutes ago, lmfao said:

Before donating money for nothing,

Free videos, free forum, free blog is not nothing.

17 minutes ago, see_on_see said:

Be careful with that good feeling you get when you make donations. It can be a self-deception. 

Besides, I'm sure Leo would rather have you spend that money on your own self-development. 

Buy a book. 

It´s not about feeling good, it´s about priority.

This IS about your own self-development!

I will not push this question any further, just wanted to wake up a few of you:)

good Samaritan selflessness and co-opted selflessness 

you donate to support, not to buy a book list. 

you also donate against the wishes of the organisation because a single penny can go a long way. 

donating to gain favor, is investment not donation. 

Leo can make money with his own power. Let him make a course on clearing sub concious mind as he said before and it will give him lot of money as it will be purchased more than his life purpose course.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

His next big project is most likely his book on spirituality & devilry.

I'm doubtful that we'll get a course within the next few years.

It's Love.

I don’t think Leo the millionaire needs anything but our awareness. We can help change the world by spreading his word, not with our mouths but in our actions and through love. 

BTW This is not really about Leo or Actulized.org

If you value any teacher on youtube or anywhere, donate!

Don´t just pay for things because you have to. Pay for it even if you don´t have to, because it creates value for a lot of people, including yourself :) , this act will open up for new possibilities for a lot of people/teachers.

18 minutes ago, Meditationdude said:

I don’t think Leo the millionaire needs anything but our awareness. We can help change the world by spreading his word, not with our mouths but in our actions and through love. 

How do you think Sadhguru created Isha? With awareness, yes and tons of donators.

@Hsinav I don't think Leo needs financial assistance...if you've been paying attention to the content.

@Mikael89 @Ramu

As I said, this is not about Leo, donate to some other non dual teacher on YT that you watch for free all the time.:)

49 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

That's like saying: "Hey guys, let's donate money to Bill Gates". Are you out of your mind?

Lol:D 

4 hours ago, Aeris said:

Is it updated after you pay ?

Yeah it is. It's been updated twice in the time I've had it.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Mikael89 It's less about making sure Leo is financially stable but giving some form of gratitude. Some do it by donation others do it by kissing feet, all are valid methods if done with such intent. 

I plan to when I get my life in a financially secure spot. 

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

@Shadowraix Yea I guess that's true.

I'm not against guru feet kissing. I don't do it myself though, not yet at least.

So I'm not against people tossing their money at Leo either.

Look at it this way, the more money that comes in the hands of conscious people the better, because the very definition of a conscious person is that she will work for the benefit and good of all beings.