Harikrishnan

Bentinho Massaro’s Trinfinity Academy free online course for empowering life.

15 posts in this topic

Be careful folks... I haven't seen a lot of B.M work, but to me it feels more like a cult. 

@Donald I agree, quote from integralworld;

'He runs four exceptionally well designed websites—a free online academy, a monthly video based membership site, his core site and the Trinfinity Corp. master plan. At its peak Bentinho’s Trinfinity academy was bringing in $60,000 per month from member subscriptions alone. With a $14,000 a month rent for his office in Boulder that level of income was definitely needed. And he gives talks in Sedona that attract over a hundred people each week in which he collects cash donations.'

Feels to me like a well made marketing-trick to get you in for free. Please judge for yourself and do your research before signing up for any course (even if it's free)...

@Rebec @Donald there have been a lot of discussion about him here and most people agree even someone stated leo also agree Bentinho is legit. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 8/24/2019 at 6:43 PM, Harikrishnan said:

@Rebec @Donald there have been a lot of discussion about him here and most people agree even someone stated leo also agree Bentinho is legit. 

His enlightenment may be legit but that doesn’t not make him a cult leader. 

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

His enlightenment may be legit but that doesn’t not make him a cult leader. 

Even after following this much leo's content isnt it easy for people to take only what needed and not get trapped in cult. Anyway i was not giving anyone pass to cult i was just posting a free course that i found good.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

7 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Even after following this much leo's content isnt it easy for people to take only what needed and not get trapped in cult. Anyway i was not giving anyone pass to cult i was just posting a free course that i found good.

Information doesn’t prevent people from falling into cults.

Their degree of self esteem, how vigilant one is, mental health, and what not does.

Though I wouldn’t call Actualized.org a cult of course, you still see cult-like qualities with how people who follow Leo like a sheep by they’ve been imprinted with his language. That’s not a problem of Leo but of people who follow like sheep. 

I liked the courses. Some episodes got me to realize different states of cousciousness. It's a very helpful series with lot of insights.:)

On the other hand, I don't like the guy, i think, but that's my problem. I project a lot of stuff onto him. Just look at his Instagram and see what I mean. Most of the qualities he expresses are repressed or hurt in me. I think it's the same with others. Some avoid him and others adore him. I do both interchangeably.

I like to quote a passage in teal swans book, the completion process :

"on the other hand, when we see our own positive aspect (that we had previously rejected) show up in another person, we fall in love because it feel like our opportunity to become whole. We want more of it. We become addicted to it. We glorify it, put it on a pedestal, and even idiolize it. This is what is happening when you see crowds of screaming girls at pop stars concerts. The girls are projecting the positive aspects that they have rejected in themselves-usually a sense of significance-onto the person on stage"

Bentinho is the pop star, I and his followers are the screaming girls, haha. xD 

May seem like a cult, but is not every star or celebrity then a cult leader? No one forces someone to go there or stay there or even manipulate their life, like in real cults. 

Unlike the pop stars, he atleast tries to help, maybe in somewhat "crazy wisdom" way

(Crazy wisdom as in Chogyam Trungpa term). 

Still, I don't know that much about him. This is strictly my opinion and viewpoint. But his trifinity course can add a value and they are somewhat neutral from social dynamic influence and filled with potential in raising cousciousness ;)

Edited by Wlangr

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

On 8/25/2019 at 4:43 AM, Harikrishnan said:

That the problem... Conforming to everything Leo says.

I don't want to play devils' advocate here, but sometimes it is better to doubt the shit out of everything. Make your own judgements and deductions, don't just wait for Leo to agree or disagree.

B.M might be enlightened, sure granted... but as we know that is not enough to be a conscious leader.

Based on the ambiguity of the opinions that have been given so far, the only way to know if BM teachings are useful is to try them and beware of any cult feature...

I'd like to try a course, but not yet...

Someone who has gone more in depth with BM's teaching???

Something about him creeps me out, and I have had the same feeling about a few other "guru's" who turned out to be abusers behind the scenes.  There is also enough smoke around him to surmise that fire is likely, and just his appearance alone screams "narcissist" to me.  Someone who has shed the egoic identity will have no need to be so shamelessly self-promoting.

I went through all his videos on Empowerment and Enlightenment and it helped me alot.  Also went through and read his instagram account, great insights, widsom, inspiring stuff.  

One of his most powerful teachings that helped me was to think of negative emotions, doubts, fear, as lack beliefs that are "purging"  Like if that negative thing I am feeling is something being brought to the surface to be cleared out or something like that.  

Its also cool how he teaches enlightenment without you needing to sit for long periods of time.  He says you can just interrupt your thought stream and just do an excercise for 2 seconds many times a day and it will help for enlightenment experiences to dawn.

Anyways cool stuff.

But yea, just one resource out of many.  Follow your guidance system, basically do what excites you, just dont close yourself off to one teacher and one path.

@Donald I'm assuming you haven't been to his sessions or met him? I say back "be careful" what you are hearing, or reading somehwere, if you have not made your own experience. There are a lot of people out there with self interests. How do you know what these people are saying have more value if you don't know them either?

Bentinho is free from any biases, he is raw and honest and provoking and most people can not take it or even understand what he is sharing. I'm kind of laughing also when I see people post comments like "he takes donations". Well, most spiritual teachers do take fees or donations. They too have to live. 

@Yidaki Went to most of his Sedona sessions in 2018, where I got to meet him.  You can find the recordings of these sessions online (bentinhomassaro.tv). But what striked me most was the energy that came from him and the ability to quide you into a higher vibration state of beingness. It's one thing to see a video online, but to absorb the vibe directly is incredible. You can tell a lot about a person by feeling him/her. We don't know what Leo feels like for example, yet we think to believe we "know" him.