Emiliano

Jeffrey Epstein Suicide

27 posts in this topic

I’d like to add that holding speculation as knowing is widespread. In science, we do tons of speculation. This can be beneficial in that it allows space to explore possibilities and to develop  new models. Yet problems occur when speculation is held, portrayed or received as knowing. This happens a lot in science and it compromises the efficacy of science. Sometimes holding speculation as knowing can be mostly subconscious - other times it’s conscious and intentional - which raises ethical issues.

I’ve been at science conferences in which fights over speculation vs. knowing turned into bloodbaths. It can be a battle to control the narrative and claim a type of power. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a good case to admit the truth: You don't know.

Notice how the mind spins theories and stories to convince itself. But the fact is extremely clear: you just don't know.

Notice this. This is a very important point.

Not knowing is a blank slate where we can put anything we want, yet we dont even know how were doing it, and then we dare to call others crazy for not agreeing with our theories haha. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a good case to admit the truth: You don't know.

Notice how the mind spins theories and stories to convince itself. But the fact is extremely clear: you just don't know.

Notice this. This is a very important point.

You don't really know. That's true.

But if you aren't at least suspicious of foul play, you're being pretty naive to the way human beings work. 

Imagine this. Some guy has dirt on the mafia. And suddenly, he's committed suicide. A little fishy, right?

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck... it may just be a really weird goose. But let's be real, it's probably a duck.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

But if you aren't at least suspicious of foul play, you're being pretty naive to the way human beings work.

Not-knowing does not exclude foul play.

Of course it is very fishy and should be investigated. But I see people jumping way too eagerly towards conspiracy theories, which is a recipe for epistemic blunder.

Best to admit "I don't know" and conduct an investigation. Of course an investigation is necessary. Pretty much everyone agrees on that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Not-knowing does not exclude foul play.

Of course it is very fishy and should be investigated. But I see people jumping way too eagerly towards conspiracy theories, which is a recipe for epistemic blunder.

I don't know about that. 

I think it's best to err on the side of openly vocal suspicion by the populace at large, in this particular case. And that's because it does naturally lead to suspicion for anyone considering the most reasonable possibilities.

And that's frankly because of how many powerful people were likely engaging in sex crimes against minors. And Epstein was the one in charge of it all. He knew all the dirt.

And because Epstein is dead now before he's testified, the chances of those names being revealed just dropped significantly. And if the powerful people have paid off and/or threatened everyone at the prison, the coroner, and anyone else involved... chances are they will also do the same with the media.

And they'll try to roll their eyes like people are being crazy and spinning hokey conspiracy theories like Alex Jones... when it honestly is the most reasonable explanation. And if too many average people went with the truth that "We don't really know anything", that would just help them spin that narrative. Because a lofty truth can help obfuscate other truths. So, it may be true that we don't know anything for sure... but it sure as hell isn't helpful.

So, it's not crazy to assume this at all. It's quite logical. In fact, I'd argue it's the most logical explanation.

So, regardless of what's true or not, I do think it's a positive thing that so many people are vocally calling something out that smells funny. Can't let 'em get away with everything.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

There are records of Bill Clinton among others flying with him to this island. But he "killed himself" before he could testify whether or not Bill Clinton and others actually engaged in pedophelic activity on the island

There is medical proof he did not suicide, yet you will still probably manage to deny this...