Emiliano

Jeffrey Epstein Suicide

27 posts in this topic

I would like to read your thoughts on this issue guys.

Some of the wealthiest people I know are wondering in the dark forest......and lost.

Push to suicide or murdered by the others big names traficking childrens with him.

Nothing wrong with being greedy and selling childrens ... :)

Everyone keep working in hell

He probably hated himself so deeply and was so shamed, not of his actions but as a person that he was tired of struggling with his inner demons and ended it. Its very likely that he himself was molested as a child and had a tormented mind because of that. I dont buy into the ”burn in hell” comments that people throw around so easily, that kind of hatred he had enough of for himself I believe. As hard as it is... the abuser needs as much compassion as the victims. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

7 hours ago, Keyhole said:

I feel bad for the victims that they did not get the justice that they felt they deserved and I hope that they are able to pick up all the pieces and live happy lives somehow.  I think that man was a coward and took the easy way out.
tenor.gif

You don't know him, nor have any evidence against the claims he was set up

10 minutes ago, tenta said:

You don't know him, nor have any evidence against the claims he was set up

There is a mountain of evidence against him, including his own guilty pleas and convictions.

Epstein was caught for not being careful. Their elite freinds were worried about if he could tell the truth and expose them. They killed them to make it look a suicide.

The problem is not only pedofilia involving politicians and elites, taht would be a minor issue. The thing is they are into satanism and blood rituals which really harm the children inflictim them severe suffering, death, in their rituals.

Either way, those who consider Epstein suicided for feeling guilty... your naiveness is insulting me.

1563630828408.jpg

1563627067541.jpg

@Moreira I’m open to the idea that there was external input with his death, yet I don’t think that necessarily means a coordinated murder plot. That would be a huge risk for law enforcement officials to take. Epstein showed suicidal signs and could have been placed in unbearable conditions. The prison conditions he was under at the the MCC were horrendous. Infested with rats, insects, defecation. Low light, extreme temperatures, lack of sleep etc. I can see how this could be leveraged psychologically by isolating him, limiting his access to a lawyer and telling him all the evidence being released, people turning on him etc - that he is screwed and gonna live the rest of his life suffering or get the death penalty. This is such a radical shift from his previous reality and I could see how that would steer someone toward suicide.

He killed himself to one-up his victims, one last time. They were probably suing him for millions $$ and now since he's dead they won't get anything. For narcissists like JE it's all about control, even if it means to end their own life.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Moreira I’m open to the idea that there was external input with his death, yet I don’t think that necessarily means a coordinated murder plot. That would be a huge risk for law enforcement officials to take. Epstein showed suicidal signs and could have been placed in unbearable conditions. The prison conditions he was under at the the MCC were horrendous. Infested with rats, insects, defecation. Low light, extreme temperatures, lack of sleep etc. I can see how this could be leveraged psychologically by isolating him, limiting his access to a lawyer and telling him all the evidence being released, people turning on him etc - that he is screwed and gonna live the rest of his life suffering or get the death penalty. This is such a radical shift from his previous reality and I could see how that would steer someone toward suicide.

Some people have the power to threat and push individual to suicide.

There has never never been raping in prison

There has never been elit capable of pushing people to murder themself.

Satanism with ritual on children is maybe far fetched. Can't tell on that.

Surely there is this kind of sectarism.

And you're right on your point too. Seams more probable.

Edited by Aeris

This is how it ends when the person is so deluded that he want's more challenges, more craziness, more money, ego at full potential asking for more more more until it goes completely crazy and it ends in jail, suicidal and in a total loss of connection with the true self (himself).

So sad.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Curious.....how does the afterlife treat this?  In your opinion.

6 minutes ago, Bodigger said:

Curious.....how does the afterlife treat this?  In your opinion.

IMO you create everything, so I suppose that if you are not really awakened it can be quite scary to be, just be without ego. I tell you because I had an experience where I didn't know who I was when I was waking up from bed, and it was really scary for me.

At that moment I wasn't doing any practice. Now that I know it is different, I think that is you are very deluded you can be in that state for a long time and that would be (I think) what Christians call it "hell". In fact, you are doing it to yourself.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@abrakamowse I agree.  What we do to others, we are ultimately doing to ourselves.  It has taken a few decades, but I found this out myself a couple years ago.  I am not the same SELF today.

@Bodigger that's great. It's awesome how spirituality changes our worldview completely.

^_^

I fully believe that it was foul play.

It sounds like a hokey conspiracy theory at face value. But it honestly makes the most sense.

I think it's a bit naive to assume that a man who had TONS of the worst kind of dirt on so many of the most powerful people in the world wouldn't have hits out on him. So many powerful people had a vested interest in him being dead, you can imagine. 

My theory is that, when he harmed himself a week or two ago, he was trying to get on suicide watch to be protected and watched over constantly.

But if we have some billionaires that want him dead, they could easily buy off the guards and the coroner to rule it a suicide. And they could also threaten violence toward their families. At the end of the day, the moneyed class can behave exactly like the mafia when the chips are down.

And that's honestly the most obvious answer as to what happened.

On top of that, according to first-hand accounts by prisoners, it's a facility that would be very difficult to commit suicide in, especially on suicide watch.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald  I agree, another theory that I have is that he, himself did it because he knew they were going to kill him and he preferred to do it himself before others do it. 

But, I think your theory is more plausible.

^_^

Why would he want to kill himself?  Because he didn't want to suffer.............anymore.

He was in control of his life, most of the time.  He wanted to control the way his life ended.

I think there was a lot pressure on him to do it.

This is a good case to admit the truth: You don't know.

Notice how the mind spins theories and stories to convince itself. But the fact is extremely clear: you just don't know.

Notice this. This is a very important point.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is a good case to admit the truth: You don't know.

Notice how the mind spins theories and stories to convince itself. But the fact is extremely clear: you just don't know.

Notice this. This is a very important point.

Yep, reminds me of the Jessie Smollett case. I was so mad at the people who questioned the validity of his story on the first couple days, when most believed him.  Then couldn't believe he seemed to be lying, when it truth, I still have no clue.  It was a good lesson.