Leo Gura

High Consciousness Resources Sub-Forum Now Live!

18 posts in this topic

I've had this idea for a long time of leveraging the collective creative effort of this forum.

I feel that a lot of our creative potential is lost here in talking and debating. A much better use of our time would be to work collectively to create the world's greatest database of self-actualization & spirituality resources. As you guys study self-actualization and spirituality you will naturally stumble upon life-changing resources which often go forgotten and unshared.

I have been wanting to find a way to channel your guys' expertise and creativity towards some higher purpose.

Now we have a new sub-forum dedicate to this purpose. It will be a heavily moderated sub-forum. Please read the Guidelines there before posting. It's important that we maintain a high quality threshold on this sub-forum.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/forum/32-high-consciousness-resources/

I look forward to seeing some great contributions.

Let me know what you think about this idea.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

ensure this forum is moderated. 

Back in the day, the current forum was intended to be heavily moderated. But then due to complaints from the forum users, the moderation became slack. Lets not let it happen to this sub forum.

In 2 years, we don't want you to create a sub sub forum, intended to be heavily moderated, for sharing resources. Where this sub sub forum is located in this sub forum. 

Any threads which aren't up to par will simply be moved to the Sefl-Actualization or Spirituality sub-forums.

That should work well.

Once we get a lot of threads, we might elect a dedicated Mod to curate that sub-forum and make it pretty with good formatting. If anyone is interested in that job, get in touch with me. A track record of mature forum behavior is required.

@Leo Gura will you be contributing your own resources that you find worth sharing that you don’t wish to make into future specific products?

17 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

@Leo Gura will you be contributing your own resources that you find worth sharing that you don’t wish to make into future specific products?

I already did.

But I try to share my best resources on my blog. This sub-forum is mostly to see what you guys will create.

@Mikael89 Fundamentally we're here to do self-improvement and to grow ourselves as humans. I feel all those topics are relevant to that end. You never know when some seemingly unimportant topic might be just the missing  piece you needed.

But it's hard to please everyone. There are pros and cons going narrow or broad.

My bias is to err on the side of comprehensiveness.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I already did.

But I try to share my best resources on my blog. This sub-forum is mostly to see what you guys will create.

Sorry, I wasn’t specific enough on my end. 

If i were to ask a question like “what are the best products, courses, and resources for learning the how behind programming one’s subconscious mind” would you contribute? 

And yes, I chose that example deliberately :P 

1 hour ago, kieranperez said:

Sorry, I wasn’t specific enough on my end. 

If i were to ask a question like “what are the best products, courses, and resources for learning the how behind programming one’s subconscious mind” would you contribute? 

And yes, I chose that example deliberately :P 

There are some things I don't share because it is reserved for future things I'm working on.

Don't get too greedy. I share too much as it is.

yes i've been really wanting this for a while too. i hope people can contribute their best stuff. i'll post mine eventually 

@Leo Gura can i post quotes (pictures) from various non dual texts.?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

There are some things I don't share because it is reserved for future things I'm working on.

Don't get too greedy. I share too much as it is.

How many rolls Royce’s will it take? ;) 

I wasn't sure.

But good good.

Both New sections

Hope they stay cool

Should all self help book and product reviews be moved to the new subforum?

On 13/08/2019 at 1:58 AM, Leo Gura said:

Once we get a lot of threads, we might elect a dedicated Mod to curate that sub-forum and make it pretty with good formatting. If anyone is interested in that job, get in touch with me. A track record of mature forum behavior is required.

I actually could be interested if it's not too time consuming. I'm always triggered when I see improperly named topics or inconsistent information formating xD

I used to post a lot of non sense back in the days but got very careful about my contributions as I've matured lately.

On 8/12/2019 at 7:15 PM, Leo Gura said:

I've had this idea for a long time of leveraging the collective creative effort of this forum.

I feel that a lot of our creative potential is lost here in talking and debating. A much better use of our time would be to work collectively to create the world's greatest database of self-actualization & spirituality resources. As you guys study self-actualization and spirituality you will naturally stumble upon life-changing resources which often go forgotten and unshared.

I have been wanting to find a way to channel your guys' expertise and creativity towards some higher purpose.

Now we have a new sub-forum dedicate to this purpose. It will be a heavily moderated sub-forum. Please read the Guidelines there before posting. It's important that we maintain a high quality threshold on this sub-forum.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/forum/32-high-consciousness-resources/

I look forward to seeing some great contributions.

Let me know what you think about this idea.

Wow Leo you know this is the main reason why i come here on this forum often to look for those helpful resources. 

Thank you!!