Angelo John Gage

Leo Gura Body Count

60 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, QandC said:

I tried introducing to some people but was of no good use.

I think you can all guess why: "2 hours?! wtF?!" 

The very same people have no problem watching 6 hours of their favourite Netflix show in one sit or play video games for 5 hours straight or listen to podcasts 3-hour long. :P

My girlfriend and my mom.

My mom (stage blue/orange) really loved the "how to shop for healthy food" video but can't seem to get into any of the metaphysical stuff.

My girlfriend is a juicy blend of stage green and yellow. Her yellow tendencies include the ability to see multiple perspectives as well as being incredibly nonjudgmental (even toward perspectives that threaten her survival). Perfect candidate for Leo videos! At least that's what I initially thought, haha.

Reality is, she has trouble sticking around through all of his meticulous articulations. She is more of an energy/emotion based learner, as I suspect many women are. Leo frankly appeals most to rational/argumentative types.

It's Love.

None. All of my friends are heavy orange and they don't even know what self-development/spirituality is about. Although I know a few people who are at least a little bit interested in it and whenever this topic comes up, I really like to talk about it. Otherwise I just keep it to myself.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Are you sure you guys are doing it right? You did promise them immortality and total omniscience, right? And they said No Thanks?

;)

That's a good adds for certain people. 

1 hour ago, RendHeaven said:

My girlfriend is a juicy blend of stage green and yellow.

Sounds like a keeper :x

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

My girlfriend likes to listen to a video here and there. She is under transition from orange to green so its mostly the older videos but otherwise I don't know anybody else. Most people I know see this as either" too much effort" or "too far-fetched" especially if they would start with the latest videos. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I don't know anyone who follows Actualized. I try to link here and there when people in my life have issues, but they think the videos are "too long" 9_9 I tried to watch with my ex bf, but i think he managed to get jealous of Leo because I listened more to him :D

...But what if the opposite is true?

2. My wife and one of my best friends. I've sent countless Leo videos to other people but I rarely hear anything back, and when I do, it's some kind of complaint about the length, how boring it is, how they already know everything he's saying, etc, etc. 

1 hour ago, ChimpBrain said:

how they already know everything he's saying, etc, etc. 

hah as if xD

It's Love.

I keep seeing a pattern of complaints that the vids are too long.

I don't think there is any going back at this point LOL.

If @Leo Gura started putting out 30 mins vids, we'd all be like WTF. I actually expect them to hit 4hr mark at some point.

Some of you may or may not known Rich Piana, who was this super-jacked former bodybuilder that became a huge internet influencer. He died from a drug overdose because he was a maniac. Although he looked like a freak, he was one of the 'realer' types who told you most supplements are BS and everyone is on steroids (he had no contracts). THat's what got him famous. It is such a joke when pro bodybuilders are trying to sell you BS supplements that they don't even take lol. He also did have this philosophical side to him and I remember he said the following:

"There are people who talk about people

There are people who talk about things

And there are people who talk about ideas."

It's so obvious that those of us who talk about ideas are a TINY minority. The rest are sucked into gossip about each other and talking about cars or sports. Rarely do I see people speak about ideas. 

I've made the horrifying mistake of telling my Mum and girlfriend about Leo and his videos. My Mum is really interested but thinks I'm going down the wrong path and my girlfriend just can't get her head around most of it, however, I do not blame them. This is tricky stuff. And I'm still learning all the time so I consider myself a noob with this stuff.

I honestly think you should keep this work to yourself, use it for yourself and yourself only.

It kinda looks bad putting all this stuff on other people. 

I showed Leo's teachings to the two persons who were the most likely to integrate them in their life: my best friend and my boyfriend.
(Plus, I talk about his teachings all the time and how I use them in my life).

They both found him genius. They both see how much I have developed thanks to his work.

They both say "I know I should ..."

None of them do it.

I have carefully shared it with about 3 or 4 people. My wife started watching it on her own--which was kind of cool. I think she got curious. So she watched quite a few and we like listening together sometimes. I shared it with 2 brothers. I think one brother might take. He's a philosophical type.  1 cousin and 1-2 friends. I

My family around the home listens, my body count is 3 on a very good day. Several years ago I shared his video on narcissism in a closed group on Facebook and I got a ton of disgruntled, argumentative people coming back with comments. I usually avoid conflict so I haven't posted anything since that debacle.

1 hour ago, Angelo John Gage said:

@Galyna  lol, you're #1 on the leaderboard right now

?

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

I can top that ?, shared it with like 10 people, maybe more. Responses have been ignoring, saying they don’t like it, saying they kinda like it, but never following up. So yeah, kinda stopped with it.

Realizeyourgrowth.com