Angelo John Gage

Leo Gura Body Count

60 posts in this topic

Not necessarily Actualized.org, but I often share with my mum stuff related to politics / self-development / consciousness-based science just as easy to keep her aware of what I'm interested in. I never show her anything too heavy though, she wouldn't be into that. 

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

I also once introduced Spiral Dynamics as a model to my Facebook friends, the replies were mostly butt-kissing and egos trying to appear scientific, knowledgeable, and open-minded. At that point, I knew that it's way above their heads, so I stopped.

I still never got into spiral dynamics. To me its just another model to has no application to be frank and just turns into more labeling and judging things. 

My girlfriend is into it.  She thanks me every once in a while for bringing self development and raising consciousness into her life. She loves to learn. She spent most of her young life with her face in school books. She has a good foundation of how to study knowledge and be disciplined. Thing is she was always just following society's rules and her parents orders to "do well in school". So she missed out in other departments of life. It all works out though because shes learning about so many things that she missed out on back in her younger years. She's come a long way and is excited to keep learning.

Other than that I've mentioned Leo's videos to a friend for specific problems hes come to me for. I don't really try to sell actualized. I just say "Oh, this video I watched the other day might be one you could get something from". More than likely though he doesn't watch them even by my recommendation. He's hopelessly pessimistic and I think he's rather comfortable in his misery and would rather stay that way than have to put the work in to help his situation. 

I shared it with 5 of my friends, And none saw it. Now i even hide this forum and everything from people sight when iam travelling and checking his content. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 hour ago, Angelo John Gage said:

Well most people ARE selfish, so you would think that they would certainly want ot watch videos to help improve their life at first, until they realize its better to improve the world too.

They want everyone else to change.....not themselves.  They are just fine LOL.

I would introduce my gf. But what should I tell her. The World as it is seams ok to her. Death ok. Evil ok. Being a grain of sand : ok . Everything is relative : ok

She likes Space science and Alan watts. I don't think she need self improvement cause all she want is discover New zealand watch the stars. ( Her dream goal )

She ain't deluded ( do you think that I would a girl that don't see yellow. ? Nah). Very pessimistic on certain points : some shadows. I think sometimes she is more dev than me. She just live her human life without trying to solve truth.

As she is open to understanding healing trauma with psychédélic + speak english fully ( she is scottish from her father )

So I'll just give her mushrooms cause she want to try 'all drugs' ( she did mdma already )

Edited by Aeris

A friend that introduced me , a friend that introduced the friend that introduced me, and recently a friend of mine whom I introduced actualized to.
Oh, and my father. My father is a rather bad example since he is very dogmatic, very skeptical, and after watching spiral dynamics I would put him in hard orange and even red sometimes. 

Edited by LucyKid

I only have two friends who regularly watch his vids, or maybe two and a half (not as close anymore lol), and they're both on this forum. All are unique and awesome in their own ways

Haha I've tried to show sooo many people 

It's stuck to one person

Nobody. But I have introduced some people to Spiral Dynamics and psychedelics. 

When I read the title of this topic I thought it would be about how many people Leo banned the last few weeks xD

I don't usually tell people about Leo, I keep the non-dual stuff to myself most of the time because people around me would think I'm crazy if I told them. Most often I pretend to be a open minded but skeptical rationalist.

Glory to Israel

I only know them online (hope to make it irl when I can afford it) but my friend knew of Leo and he showed him to me when I was tripping. So there's him, but his mom who is also on these forums is who showed him so I suppose that counts for 2 :P

@Angelo John Gage Spiral Dynamics doesn't resonate with everybody and thats fine. Its usefulness goes as far as the user. I think its a good model for behavioral understanding and self improvement, but this in of itself already demands significant growth to even start using. So I don't see it as useful to the majority of the population.

Edited by Shadowraix

Are you sure you guys are doing it right? You did promise them immortality and total omniscience, right? And they said No Thanks?

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.