Angelo John Gage

Leo Gura Body Count

60 posts in this topic

How many people do you know in your personal life that to come here,  actualize.org or his YouTube?

I know of 3: The person who introduced me to this material, myself, and friend I actually shared Leo's videos to. Obviously my wife knows I watch the videos but she doesn't herself. That's my count.

What's yours?

My mom will only watch/listen if I invite her to do so with me. It’s always a video that I’ve already watched and felt the need to share with her. Otherwise it’s just me. 

However, I’m becoming more aware that sharing and/or watching videos with others could be a major distraction, because they don’t absorb/ take action on the information seriously and forget about it.

6 minutes ago, Angelo John Gage said:

@AlldayLoop  I just think most people are not driven by seeking 

That’s fine. Be the change you want to see in the world, as Gandhi said. 

Well I think its important to share videos on social media and timelines as many times as you can. That increases the chance a video may hit home for someone. Perhaps share the more self-help videos he made rather than deep spiritual ones. In this way, once they see Leo's advice can help them personally, perhaps they will wonder what else is true?

Edited by Angelo John Gage

I personally found out these truths on a longer journey trying to fix my own issues. So it started with self help and lead to this stuff. I think we have to draw people in by their egos, in a sense... "Look what this can do for you." Once they experience that happiness of change, they will want to share it with others. This is how we all started.

Lost count how many I’ve shared it with, but a great story from a few days ago...close friend of mine was watching the Power of Questions Video, and when Leo said the word Psychonaut, he called me up in tears of joy. He was like, “this is a recognized thing?, I’m a psychonaut?!, That’s awesome to hear like that!”. He really felt so great. To dive into those depths we fear, to bring it back & share it, it’s Good. 

@Angelo John Gage That is a beautiful thing right there. ?? 

Also, when someone goes to Leo’s channel, the video’s are basically arranged from the beginning in that self help-into-spirituality way. On iPad at least. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

One dude, I thought he would be ready for it. I haven’t spoken to him in a long time.

Has anyone here actually met Leo? How do we know he is not a holographic projection of alien AI?

Well most people ARE selfish, so you would think that they would certainly want ot watch videos to help improve their life at first, until they realize its better to improve the world too.

I showed clips of Leo’s videos in one of my courses with 20 students. After showing Leo’s blog video on absolute infinity, one student asked if I could recommend more of Leo’s videos that are related. The next semester, the student stopped by my office and told me he changed his major from marketing to humanities, mostly due to the course material on SD and Leo’s yellow/turquoise level videos. 

I told my whole family about Leo.

My father and mother are at the stages Red/Blue/Orange, and they hate Leo and think he's crazy, and they tell me to stop watching or listening to him.

My two sisters never took him seriously, they simply don't care about this kind of stuff, plus they tend to agree with my parents.

My brother listened to some videos, but he considers Actualized.org just philosophy as he's mostly at stage Orange. He comes to me for metaphysical advice and enlightenment stuff. He does not bother to do any work at all. He just takes what resonates with him from what I say. He technically teaches me about stage Orange as I haven't quite mastered it yet, and I teach him Green and beyond. I'm kind of his guru ? Everytime he sees me on the forum, he tells me that it's lame and that it's the worst place for a human being to be ?

Usually, whenever I try to even hint at relativity, whoever is listening to me tends to get triggered and then react against me. Especially my parents, they tell me that what I'm saying is just pointless arguments that will never bare fruit. They don't accept relativity. They're absolutists. My brother kind of understands what I'm saying as long as it serves his agendas. I might get even screamed at and called names occasionally.

I have a friend, he's at stage Yellow. He's systemic thinker, he has religious tendencies, he cares about his survival, and he cares about nature, politics, society, and philosophy. He's a realistic pragmatic philosopher. I never told him about Actualized.org and I don't intend to, he considers any kind of advertising a propaganda, so I stop.

Once, a girl that I just started talking to (not dating yet), saw me watching one of Leo's videos (I believe it was understanding Islam). So, she asked me what was it? I told her it's science, history, and philosophy. She said that that's a headache, and that was a turn off ?

I guess that's all.

Edited by Truth Addict

Met one person at a holotropic breathe work workshop who found out about it the same way I did, through Leo