FourSeasons

How to get used to new reality

11 posts in this topic

Long story short. (sorry not a native english speaker, so sorry for possible mistakes) 

My husband been awekend long time already, and step by step I was going to it with him. Last weekend was the real magic to me. I finally understood who "I" am and it was perfect and beatiful. Seems like everything is perfect, life it is as it is. 

But.. 

Today i came to work and it started triggering me. I couldnt understand whats happening, i feel duality and nonduality at the same time. I talk with collegues, they talk, act as ussual, but i cant be "same" as i was before. Collegues complaining about some life issues, only i can say is-well thats how its supposed to be. 

Well nothing bad or good about it, as non of these exsists, but i feel so confused and even a little bit shoked because of what i understood. 

My question is, what to do, to dont feel insane and just be happy of my awekening and use it with good purposes and dont get lost.

PS my husband helps me a lot and as i call him, my guru really is so supportive in this awekening road:D but it would be intersting to hear some other perspectives and maybe good advices. 

Thanks in advance :)

It's part of the beauty and process of it. Part of awakening is feeling like you're going insane I think because I can relate to that lol.

The sane among fools is, ironically, no longer sane, but rather a fool.

Just speak their level.

It's alot for the ego to take in when you first awaken. I remember walking around in absolute shock of what I was seeing, I essentially went from duality to non duality over night after a mushroom trip. There is bliss but then comes the laundry so watch out for that. Once you open up the rabbit hole this is when you truly start walking the path. 

4 hours ago, SunnyNewDay said:

It's part of the beauty and process of it. Part of awakening is feeling like you're going insane I think because I can relate to that lol.

Thanks, these words really supports. Whole day is going insane, and now only when I meditated a bit, its a little bit relief. 

45 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

The sane among fools is, ironically, no longer sane, but rather a fool.

Just speak their level.

Yeah thats what Im trying to do, even its not that easy. I started to see a huge ego in people and it scares me a little 

28 minutes ago, nightrider1435 said:

It's alot for the ego to take in when you first awaken. I remember walking around in absolute shock of what I was seeing, I essentially went from duality to non duality over night after a mushroom trip. There is bliss but then comes the laundry so watch out for that. Once you open up the rabbit hole this is when you truly start walking the path. 

For me it was weed session, I just looked in the sky and saw all these stars and became so close it was first awekening. Next night me and my husband were sitting in fron of fire Looking at it, talking and again suddendly i became awake and said to him :hi, how are you, its good to meet you, because he was also awake. That whole night i felt so concious and strong nothing could took me from this amazing state. I was free, everything was perfect. I even felt a need to make a ritual, so i stand up near the fire few times took a breath let my inner guide to guide me thought it and the just before  third breathing i suddendly moved just in front of fire and bow to it like saying thank you. After it I felt amazing and happy. 

So morning came and it started to feel crazy. We were going home, doing things we used to do and i didnt felt it anymore, not that strong. So i got sad, and confused. And this feeling is now with me. But i am sure i need good meditations, relax and go more deep in it, because what is seen, cant be unseen anymore. 

After profound realizations, it’s natural to relate to our world differently. It can be fascinating and it can be uncomfortable. It’s like there is a groundless component that is getting grounded.

For me, being around people increased the groundless intensity - especially around people that weren’t in tune with this kind of stuff. For example, I’d be at work and get a very different sense of a co-worker. It’s like I could see through the character they portray or I could feel their energy in a new way. Or I would lose sense of who I was and my own character. This could get uncomfortable at times.

A couple things that helped me were grounding practices. For example, I spent a lot of time in nature. Nature has no agenda or expectations. It has no game. It just is. I felt much more comfortable and safe letting go in this environment. If I felt a coworkers energy in a new unfamiliar way, I might feel anxious and recoil. Yet when I was in nature and felt the energy of a tree in a new unfamiliar way, I was much more comfortable. I could relax and go let go. I could explore the new perceptions and feelings - the new relationship with reality. I felt safe and loved in nature. And I deeply trusted nature. 

You need to integrate these insight into you physiology.

Ask yourself: How can I align myself to better reflect truth?

It takes time for all of that to sink in, don't worry about that :)  

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Rigel thats what I am trying to do today. Really thank you for helpfull insights. 

And thanks to everyone, today i feel much better.