Harikrishnan

Does Shroom trip makes u delusional?

15 posts in this topic

So i had a profund shroom trip 1 week back i dont know exact gram of thing i eat but it was higher than last two times. Last time i felt like someone was contacting me and giving me answers. This time also same thing happend. My intention before trip was everything regarding being sucessful in life.

First visuals started to change and while looking at sky my mind went still and everything stopped, it felt like a frame, nothing moving and when mind slowly moves sky also slowly float.  My sense of self was lost and higher self took control over the body, body was moving arround.  I was told not to worry and i will be sucessful like i want. Things happening in future was played as it is said.(i knowing things happening in future). There will be insights througout journey and you have to listern to it. I need not worry about future everything that will grow you will happen at right time. Everything happend in life was great for my growth and it couldnt be other way arround (i always regreted about my past wasting time.) At this point tears came from my eyes .  I was crying.  I saw life as life as a group of frames. Saw like there are parralel realities happening. I can choose any mindset i want and live.  

All this felt really good, but what made me felt upset (i dont know what feeling it was) is my best friend who is married came to this image and i saw her with her husband and it is being said he will divorce and she will be with me. I really like her but i never wanted her in my life. But for past couple of days i am developing a huge interest/desire to her. I think iam deluding myself. If iam how to move away from it.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Can sobriety make you delusional?

Psychedelics aren't our usual operating state so we tend to take less assumptions with it. Its a double edged sword though.

18 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Define delusion.

To me its like acting unusual than what i am. Maybe i dont know. 

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

9 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Can sobriety make you delusional?

Psychedelics aren't our usual operating state so we tend to take less assumptions with it. Its a double edged sword though.

So what should i do here. Act like it dosent matter. Or supress my supress my this kind of emotions.

45 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

To me its like acting unusual than what i am. Maybe i dont know. 

That does not seem like delusion to me. It seems like a try at expansion, a sign of growth.

The world is at a constant change. Being still and refusing to change is not the best strategy. On the other hand, embracing change and being receptive to it, probably is.

Let change sink in as part of your identity ;)

Edited by Truth Addict

@Harikrishnan Look, dude. Truthful insights can be hard for the ego to accept. If you're doing psychedelics the one thing you can know for sure is that they will reveal things about you & reality which you will find disturbing and uncomfortable.

Can you delude yourself? Always! Delusion has been your way of life since your imaginary birth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks. I have a very long way to go. I will be mindfull.

5 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

I think iam deluding myself. If iam how to move away from it.

Practicing spirituality is raising your level of awareness. Find out /in Your consciousness/ what emotions are.

3 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

So what should i do here. Act like it dosent matter. Or supress my supress my this kind of emotions.

First you must inquire on the difference of truth and delusion and then reconcile how delusion exists in truth. 

A big help is to deconstruct everything you know, observe then construct from the very beginning. A lot of your ideas about experience were given and you built from there, but if the foundation is false how can the house be entirely true? 

9 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

All this felt really good, but what made me felt upset (i dont know what feeling it was) is my best friend who is married came to this image and i saw her with her husband and it is being said he will divorce and she will be with me. I really like her but i never wanted her in my life. But for past couple of days i am developing a huge interest/desire to her. I think iam deluding myself. If iam how to move away from it.

It's just a fantasm. Ffs, you guys lack any basic understanding of psychology.

It cannot be delusionnal as it is imaginary to begin with. You would be delusional to consider this to be real in the common sense of the world.

It's like a mushroom showing you a dream you must interpret - it has everything to do with your psychologic and nothing to do with hers.

1 hour ago, Lynnel said:

It's just a fantasm. Ffs, you guys lack any basic understanding of psychology.

Are you sure?

1 hour ago, Lynnel said:

It cannot be delusionnal as it is imaginary to begin with. You would be delusional to consider this to be real in the common sense of the world.

Sounds like Materialism.

1 hour ago, Lynnel said:

It's like a mushroom showing you a dream you must interpret - it has everything to do with your psychologic and nothing to do with hers.

How do you know?

Just see what happens. Will be interesting to see if they get divorced or not. ?

I don't think you should give this too much attention, time will show if there is anything in it or not. Maybe it was all wishful thinking. 

Expanding consciousness will seem odd and confusing at times. Expanding consciousness involves exploring new territory that will be unfamiliar. And it’s not just with psychedelics. If someone had a shelter life living on a farm in rural America with limited internet and then suddenly found themself living in Shanghai China, it’s gonna be a massive expansion. There will be a lot of new, unfamiliar stuff. It could seem very disorienting, confusing and frightening. It could also seem intriguing, fascinating and exciting. As well as mixtures of all flavors. Yet it won’t be boring. . . 

Life already makes us delusional

- Enter your fear and you are free -