ActualizedDavid

I was hypnotized by my therapist to join a Christianity Cult

7 posts in this topic

So i just watched the last video from Leo's YouTube channel and i will tell you a story so you can see what can happen .

I just found out that i was hypnotized 2 weeks ago. I'm not over this now.I'm still kinda mad. But here is the story

1 year ago i was asked by my therapist to join some Christianity cult. I said kindly no. 

Sooooo you think that's it ? I said no. We cool.

No.

4 week after that in the next therapy session she put me to stay in front of her And she hypnotized me. 

Soooooo. Lisen here . If you think cults are a joke .I went from a guy that resonate with  this kind of spiritual work to an 180 believing Christianity is the only true religion

Again i did not know what was happening . After 2 days the therapist done this i was starting reading Christianity material . Books , YouTube videos and rationalizing all this without a clue what the fuck whyyy.

I was looking at video of leo or any other nondual teacher. Any other teaching other then Christianity and call it bad

I was like this for 8-10 Weeks. She saw me that i was responding to her hypnosis so she was ready to call me in her grup.

After 12 weeks i had a depersonalization or some kind of psychosis.for 2 weeks.

I did not trust anybody . I did not know who i'm. I was sitting in my bed at night and reading the bible (i mean reading it word by word. And asking wtf i'm doing.. wtf. Wtf

I was lost . I was walking around and not trusting anybody because they do not understand me i know the truth. Jesus.

I do not know why but I watched the self deception leo's videos and i was 70% back. Still i did not know that i was being hypnotized .Still the new identity that the therapist was trying to construct was there but mostly gone..

I went back to the therapist and in that session she kissed me on my chick . She was open. And happy that i "figure out" the truth about poor Jesus .

You know that i told you that she hypnotized me. Yeah, i did not know that. I did not know anything., Really anything. I was completely under her will.

I just figured oit that this is bullshit. And told her that i'm ok. I do not need Christianity. 

There is more... Anyway i put this here because brother. Your life can go 180 if you meet a person who can do stuff like this.

2 weeks ago i found out after i went to a new therapist .in the meanwhile i was clicking back for 2-3 hours to the identity that the therapist had created and caming back. Not knowing that i was hyphenated.

I need to go to be hypnotized again to find out exactly what i was indoctrineted with. because i do not really remember what she said word by word when she hyphenated me. There  are mostly blank spots in my memory. 

Maybe this needed to happen. I do know. But you be careful.

Edited by ActualizedDavid

I've never heard of a simple hypnosis having such a profound effect. that's wack. take care of yourself dude.

13 minutes ago, Cocolove said:

I've never heard of a simple hypnosis having such a profound effect. that's wack. take care of yourself dude.

What is wack?

She hypnotized me more time not just oance. II will find exactly in the next week's. With what exactly. I think i had a brken dowm because is was inposed on me a completely different world view.

From what i read online it can happen from hypnosis.

Edited by ActualizedDavid

You cannot be hypnotised unless and untill you have a deep down inclination to be part of christianity.

Yes @Jkris is correct. Hypnotism is real but only insofar as the subject is willing to participate in it.

Nobody can hypnotize you into stuff you are averse to.

So if she did indeed hypnotize you, that means you already had inclinations toward Christianity.

Otherwise, what she did was not hypnosis.

If anything, it's just raw indoctrination.

It's Love.

8 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Yes @Jkris is correct. Hypnotism is real but only insofar as the subject is willing to participate in it.

Nobody can hypnotize you into stuff you are averse to.

So if she did indeed hypnotize you, that means you already had inclinations toward Christianity.

Otherwise, what she did was not hypnosis.

If anything, it's just raw indoctrination.

Yes. i had. On how  i was raised.

I'm ok now.

I talked with a therapist and indeed i was hyphenated without knowing it.

Anyway i just found out. But not problems now.

Just wanted to tell how cults can do. ?

1 hour ago, ActualizedDavid said:

Just wanted to tell how cults can do. ?

Thanks for the message :)

It's Love.