pluto

One of the most spiritually beautiful places i have been too

32 posts in this topic

@How to be wise

According to this study, the happiest people are the ones with least ambition. In today's world they are among hippies and Buddhist monks. 

The formula is quite simple - "I want happiness" - dissolve the 'I" and the 'want', and what is left is happiness.

https://chasereeves.net/2009/the-relationship-of-happiness-ambition-huge-study-short-report/

@pluto I would like to go to one of these for the experience. I know people who did and they really enjoyed it. The only part they laughed about was that it got quite smelly in there haha And understandably so - people just let themselves go for a week, this was in the dessert location and there were no showers or river/lake to clean up at. When I go, I'll make sure to bring body wipes with me :)

5 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@How to be wise

According to this study, the happiest people are the ones with least ambition. In today's world they are among hippies and Buddhist monks. 

The formula is quite simple - "I want happiness" - dissolve the 'I" and the 'want', and what is left is happiness.

https://chasereeves.net/2009/the-relationship-of-happiness-ambition-huge-study-short-report/

@pluto I would like to go to one of these for the experience. I know people who did and they really enjoyed it. The only part they laughed about was that it got quite smelly in there haha And understandably so - people just let themselves go for a week, this was in the dessert location and there were no showers or river/lake to clean up at. When I go, I'll make sure to bring body wipes with me :)

Its an experience to be had that's for sure, at least once in everyone's life :) Yeah i don't resonate much with deserts either when it comes to these, i prefer mountain, or beachy vibes with lots of greenery, fresh air, forests, waterfalls, lakes ect.. not really because for the smell or swim, it doesn't really bother me but because i enjoy going for long walks in solitude and the silence is wonderful experience to transition from sound to silence and sometimes you just wanna explore the diversity of nature in her virgin state.

The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man. 

B R E A T H E

18 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@How to be wise

is not happiness. It's the path of anti life. 

You can live happy with goals. In fact no goal is death. 

As long as you don't identify your happiness on the fact of achieving thoses goals. 

Having big dream is important.

'Lazyness' is not cure. It's anti god.

By working I don't mean being a slave of others or your own devilry.

I mean creating your goal. Your life and achieve it no matter the odds and the entire World.

Flowing with being 

God shapes reality while flowing. God never sleep.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma_yoga

@Aeris True happiness is not ego driven, it's found in Being. 

Being altruistic is different, though, from toxic ambition and drive for success. It's not self-serving.

@pluto I live 10 mins from the beach on the Atlantic Ocean and am a regular. I love taking solo walks (or with my dog) and bathe in the magnesium/mineral rich live water. Mountains are cool too. When I go on vacations, I always choose mountains.

55 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@How to be wise

It’s true that hippies are the most happiest compared to the rest of the planet, but compared to egoless people, they are extremely miserable. 

Annihilating the self is a huge task, and hippies are very far from that destination. Perhaps it’s actually physically impossible for most of them.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

@Aeris True happiness is not ego driven, it's found in Being. 

Being altruistic is different, though, from toxic ambition and drive for success. It's not self-serving.

@Natasha @Aeris you guys have brought up a good point

I’d like to note: Ego desires aren’t our desires, they are those of society and the culture. They are never going to bring happiness within themselves because they are a byproduct of Being, mistaken for the actual (who we really are) 

Edited by DrewNows

3 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@Natasha @Aeris you guys have brought up a good point

I’d like to note: Ego desires aren’t our desires, they are those of society and the culture. They are never going to bring happiness within themselves because they are a byproduct of Being, mistaken for the actual (who we really are) 

Haha glad that you mentoined it. Hope you now understand my desire For sollitude and why I recommend it. It heals you. ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Haha glad that you mentoined it. Hope you now understand my desire For sollitude and why I recommend it. It heals you. ❤️

Hehe technically that isn’t your desire either but yes I understand ?

Our desires, those given to us by society, have our opportunity for growth in them, or else we wouldn’t be having them xD

I hope you all find happiness and freedom <3

Well... I know you will but hey!

Enlightenment is Inevitable. Let it go!

Just Be, play, dance, enjoy!

Live is to be lived.

That's why are chose to be dual in the first place.

<3

B R E A T H E