The Blind Sage

Exciting Psychedelic Research

11 posts in this topic

He mentions that his large scale studies have been initiated. Seems like the psychedelic Renaissance will happen in the next coming decades indeed!

Truth can only expand, once its out, there's no stopping nature.

B R E A T H E

I can fully agree that MDMA is a great tool for personal inner development. Being just on it feels like it makes your body vibrate in a healing manner. You dont ACTUALY vibrate, but you feel like its just healing you

Mahadev

24 minutes ago, inFlow said:

I can fully agree that MDMA is a great tool for personal inner development. Being just on it feels like it makes your body vibrate in a healing manner. You dont ACTUALY vibrate, but you feel like its just healing you

I don't mdma or once a year. I m completely hateful the 2-3 day afters.

Only worth doing it as a Key for emotional healing.

More use will fuck you.

I even believe you can fuck your chemistry brain for month in subbtle way.

Just my experience. Instinct told me. Only as a drug for healing very very low mood.

Mushroom I m happy and wakeful days afters.

I'm extremely skeptical about the research that is put into psychedelic psychotherapy and similar stuff.

Imagine the psychiatric/psychotherapeutic system forcing people on psychedelics like it is the case today with other psychiatric substances.

Yes, right now there are people who are doing semi healing oriented or completely healing oriented work on this but there is capitalism and other factors which are bitches. 

Besides the benefits you might find in psychedelic use - don't ever over glorify it because it might well go into the opposite direction of what you aspired it to be.

Again, as a the best example I want to name the modern psychiatric system. It's leading to so much unimaginable destruction, it's hard to fathom this.

We need to be very careful with re-distributing our supposed gained knowledge.

I have a theory too, that there is a phenomenon in which people take toxic substances and in order to process what they have done to themselves by the intake of it they put in on to others and advertise it as something which it is not. 

This might cause the targeted persons to repeat that cycle and go to the next 'victims' making the whole scheme grow exponentially .

Dangerous stuff. 

If this is true then it is maybe due to a lack of consciousness.

Or blind spots in the way society on both individual and collective functions.
Because it's a natural rule that focus can only be at one thing at a time.
:(

On 11.8.2019 at 5:42 PM, Aeris said:

More use will fuck you.

Just my experience. Instinct told me. Only as a drug for healing very very low mood.

Reminds me of what they say about heroin. You don't have any hangovers after taking it. 

On 8/12/2019 at 1:42 AM, Aeris said:

More use will fuck you.

This can be sorted with adequate nutrition before and after especially Magnesium/Calcium and Electrolytes levels which M drains. I never experience comedowns but i no longer play with MDMA. I was disgusted by it after a Mushroom experience which also made LSD feel artificial to me let alone MDMA.

Fresh 100% Coconut water is full of Electrolytes, i always had this during my experience. Over the course of 6 hours i would drink a 500 - 1000ml and also Cannabis or CBD oil if weed isn't your thing is very balancing of MDMA side effects and protects from neurotoxicity.

There are other supplements one can take Rollsafe is a good website but i find a healthy nutrient/mineral-rich diet/lifestyle prevails all supplements and methods.

B R E A T H E