Pouya

Does a truth realized person reincarnate as an unrealized person?

48 posts in this topic

?

You all got it backwards. There's nothing to be realised.

A Truth-realised person and a completely unrealised person are identical, except that the Truth-realised person has experience with delusions.

A human being is born unrealised=Truth-realised, and then it gets indoctrinated with delusions since it's not aware, and then it either grows/develops more awareness/love and breaks free (in which case we call them enlightened) or not (we call them deluded).

Edited by Truth Addict

3 hours ago, electroBeam said:

So try to answer this question not from the macro, but from the micro. If the body dies, will you be conscious of everything you are right now? Or is your consciousness at a level where you cannot accurately provide an answer for this question? Can you predict what level of consciousness will occur after death?

After death you will be a much higher consciousness in other energetic systems (layers and plans) as you have gained more experience.

I think the better question is : does a personality and set of memories and experiences get uploaded to 'the cloud' after death of the body? Or dissapate to make way for something new? They say that if you can stay conscious during the death experience this may happen, and it takes a lifetime of consciousness work to achieve that

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Pouya Right. So the real question you probably mean to ask is if Consciousness continue creating worlds and an imaginary self after the death of an imaginary self that has realized itself to be imaginary.

That's a good question. I can speculate on it but I don't really know. And I don't think anyone really knows. Though one can only hope that there would be no more creating worlds and imaginary selves after death.