Pouya

Does a truth realized person reincarnate as an unrealized person?

48 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura @ajasatya I tried to write down a reply 3 times and couldn't reach anywhere with more and more mental masturbation. I see I have a long long way to go to realize such things. So back to love and truth work!

15 hours ago, Pouya said:

Does consciousness which experienced enlightenment live through an unenlightened again?

Consciousness doesn’t experience enlightenment, nor does consciousness live. 

If I am and everyone is literally the buddha or any one conscious reincarnated as ourselves, have the realizations gone away/forgotten?

Are you aware of these thoughts?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Good question, which I have also thought about a bit, and I think the answer is yes.

Even though Advaita Vedanta says that the cycle of birth and death gets broken after enlightenment, and Buddhism says that it ends too.. but that doesn't make any sense, so they must be wrong.

God rediscovers himself to eternity.  He is the only thing in existence.

Its the only way there can be anything.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 hours ago, SunnyNewDay said:

If I have past lives and we are all one doesn't that mean they aren't my past lives but everyone's?

Again, the problem is with how you're defining "I". The I of which you speak is the illusory ego.

The true I, God, has an infinite number of lives because it is all things.

Your life is imaginary. It isn't really yours. You've mistaken the universe for yourself.

It's sort of like when you say, "This is my cat." But in truth, that cat does not belong to you. You can't really own a cat. Only in your imagination.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Cool Thanks for Clarification on this. So I am allowed to live without ego self. To drop personal wants and desires and live as monk. 

To live as Awareness only without switching to reduced self. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Leo Gura Cool Thanks for Clarification on this. So I am allowed to live without ego self. To drop personal wants and desires and live as monk. 

It is One.  You can do as you please.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Inliytened1 Yeah kinda can't focus on real work and that's God proper. 

Yeah for now do the practices..you had some serious mystical experiences but need more - to experience Oneness.   Love you man.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

39 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

God has allowed you be a devil. You took that allowance and ran with it ;)

Sorry @Leo Gura but that's my destiny can't escape it.

Not interested in eating cake. 

God is not concious. 

You understand what I am pointing to.

Sorry but that's the truth and I have to accept it. I hate lies more then anything. 

11 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

"Moar experiences!!!"

Sigh..

Seriously guys and girls. Wouldn't it make more sense to find out who is having all the awesome experiences, rather than being obsessed about the experiences themselves?

Different experiences will never end.

How hard can it be to understand this basic obvious thing?

Even ordinary people (non-seekers) love experiences, so you are no better than a non-seeker if you just chase experiences.

Sigh.

We call it an experience because that's all language can do - it can't capture God or Absolutism.

So we call it that.  Keep that in mind.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Incarnation traditionally means "born into the body", so you are not even incarnated, let alone reincarnated.

@Maya_0 I didn't know that.

So in reality it's not even actually reincarnation/incarnation? A new word is needed now. Infinite being through everything!

46 minutes ago, Pouya said:

Infinite being through everything!

That's a little redundant and circular ;)

It's Love.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are all things at all times. You are incarnated as all living being simultaneously. There is nowhere to go because you already are everywhere and nowhere.

THIS. IS. ETERNITY!

After the body dies (in your experience) will You forget that You incarnated as all living beings simultaneously? I wish to come to your house and stab you, will you forget everything you learnt on this journey?

I understand from your perspective, God's perspective, that this question does not make sense, because it assumes duality to be true. But But But, what you're missing is this perspective is a perspective, God's perspective is still a perspective. Just because you are conscious that you are all beings at once, might mean you're conscious of the macro, but it also means you're not conscious of the micro. If you were conscious of the micro, you would be able to tell me exactly what city and suburb I live in. But you can't because you're only conscious of the macro, the fundamental philosophical/infinite insight of the situation. You are conscious of everything in the universe, yet you cannot tell me what stars are made of scientifically. You cannot tell me what's going on in the president's mind right now. 

So try to answer this question not from the macro, but from the micro. If the body dies, will you be conscious of everything you are right now? Or is your consciousness at a level where you cannot accurately provide an answer for this question? Can you predict what level of consciousness will occur after death?

@electroBeam Your questions are founded on duality. So they cannot be answered in the ways you demand. Rather you must awaken first. Awakening IS the answer to the death question.

47 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

yet you cannot tell me what stars are made of scientifically.

Stars are made of consciousness.

You cannot tell me what's going on in the president's mind right now.

What's going on in his mind is devilry.