Pouya

Does a truth realized person reincarnate as an unrealized person?

48 posts in this topic

Does consciousness which experienced enlightenment live through an unenlightened again?

If I am and everyone is literally the buddha or any one conscious reincarnated as ourselves, have the realizations gone away/forgotten?

Edited by Pouya

You're thinking about reincarnation the wrong way.

You can't really think about it either, by the way, because the mind will start to pick out "individual people" and imagine that there is something tucked away within each individual that will find itself in another body given time.

That is all misconception.

Your question is fundamentally unanswerable because you have too many assumptions about the way reincarnation works, none of which are True.

It's Love.

I think the Vedic stance on it (and I could have butchered it pretty badly here) is that the 'soul' is like a seed. Seeds can be stored and thrown around for a very long time and still remain a perfectly viable seed, then oneday when that seed is in the right condition it will start the process of germinating. 

it means (I think) that if you give it the right conditions in any given lifetime, then it will sprout, but obviously it take a lot of work for that to happen, so it might not actually happen in this life (that's why its always good to start young). But then it is just waiting for the right time in the next life: maybe you only need a little practice and boom. or maybe you still gotta put in 10 years and eventually boom. or maybe its at the point where you don't need to do anything else as its already past that threshold you do no practice and boom. or maybe your just a child and boom.

I dunno, its probably all bullshit, but its a different perspective to think about.

oh and psychedelics are fertilizers ;) 

@RendHeaven so i assume there are seperate minds with memory which gets wiped out with their physical death but the consciousness goes on living forever because it's never born.

This question bugs me a lot though.

Edited by Pouya

You are all things at all times. You are incarnated as all living being simultaneously. There is nowhere to go because you already are everywhere and nowhere.

THIS. IS. ETERNITY!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo GuraAm I only thinker in Reality?In actuality this is the case?! 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Leo GuraAm I only thinker in Reality?In actuality this is the case?! 

Your question has a subtle duality as its premise.

The "you" you're assuming in that question is the ego self. The ego is not the only one.

That is the wrong you.

The right you is God. God is the only thinker because it is all thinkers.

Moreover, there is no difference between actuality and your imagination. So if you imagine there are others out there, that's what God creates. Since you are God.

You are imagining the very world you interact with. You are like a paranoid madman. If you believe people are chasing after you, they are!

@zeroISinfinity You talk a big game, but do you really understand?

@Leo Gura I don't, I don't undestand.

I killed myself that's what I did. 

I was probably worst idea of God as ego self. Never devil at all. 

As ego self I delivered Source Truth of itself and my job is done. 

@Leo Gura 

@Pouya You Can return as anything you want. 

Problem is that you can't get back once you got this costume. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

7 hours ago, Pouya said:

@RendHeaven so i assume there are seperate minds with memory which gets wiped out with their physical death but the consciousness goes on living forever because it's never born.

This question bugs me a lot though.

@Pouya Read my responses in this thread whenever you have time.

It might take a little effort on your part because I wrote quite a bit, but part of asking questions is sifting through large answers :)

It's Love.

It's unclear what makes the individuality in the cycle of reincarnations. For instance Buddha is said to have reached nirvana but is said to still coming back whereas someone like Sadhguru says that after 80years after his death his presence will disappear completely. But how could that be if the rest of existence didn't attain to absolute stillness ? Basically the question is how the self emerges from absolute stillness.

Edited by Tetcher

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your question has a subtle duality as its premise.

The "you" you're assuming in that question is the ego self. The ego is not the only one.

That is the wrong you.

The right you is God. God is the only thinker because it is all thinkers.

Moreover, there is no difference between actuality and your imagination. So if you imagine there are others out there, that's what God creates. Since you are God.

You are imagining the very world you interact with. You are like a paranoid madman. If you believe people are chasing after you, they are!

In hindu traditions they talk about karma and going up or down as well as past lives. If I have past lives and we are all one doesn't that mean they aren't my past lives but everyone's? Is there continuous experience from the same perspective through death and rebirth?

@ajasatya Some Clarification. 

You as person do not die it only appears that way. Since you Are Conciousness it only change apparent state from Awareness/Dream of how it is not to be God/Vacation/me and world that Thing collapses into Pure Void/Nothingness/Infinite Potential Vortex/Infinite Love. 

So very much God realization/Enlightenment is death before death. 

Do not wish to lie People, For enlightenment you will experence death of your Awareness and it feels that way. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@zeroISinfinity You talk a big game, but do you really understand?

For me liberation is staying as Nothingness forever with no distinctions. Who needs maya filled with devils. 

Devils rewarded Angels fucked up and destroyed.