Truthority

Why is arguing and debating frowned upon?

23 posts in this topic

I am here to expose what lies in the shadows. That is my life purpose. I go farther and deeper than others are willing to. I find beauty there. I build community there. But my viking blood also causes me to rape, steal and conquer. I love chaos and death and war. That is my devilry. I carry it proudly and with honor, like a heavy sword into battle forged in the fires of hell. I feel intense fear but desire also. And a deep longing to reunite with my beloved. To confront the enemy. The devil. To bend him over and fuck him! I am sure this is the same thing Arjuna faced and probably Jesus too on the cross when he briefly became an atheist. That horny rage. 

This thread triggered me a lot. Lots of wounds. Or I suppose I did it to myself. I knew it would. I started a fire and knew I would be exposed. Coming here like this. Teachers and students. Yes order is required in great war. But there also needs to be men like me who are willing to think alternative strategies. I have no need to conform. That is not my role here. I dance and sing and create and you will all love it so much you will want to kill me. Warriors are needed in society otherwise it's just a bunch of limp dicks and floaters. Look around. No guts. No glory.

Now I need to figure out whether to continue here or just start a new village down by the creek over there. Why not both.

The King and his servants has his rules and ways. I have to respect that. He has an army. 
I am just a one man army and a lonely SOULdier of peace.

But I want blood. That is the only way to get that raft going that has been spoken about. A river of blood to take me down the stream to the great ocean of love. Tight teen pussy and fresh mangoes to soothe my ravishing appetite. Whispering seductively into my ears. Turn around and there is nothing but ghosts.

Apologies for the sensitive ones, this might be a little too much. 

Hearts hurt, that is what they are for. Hurt guides us into healing.

Love you all (no homo)
Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 09.21.05.png

swashbuckler 4 life xD
TRUTHORITY.ORG

Yesterday I had a sense that I should erase humanity or make it rise above her duality.

Exactly because if humans are devilry.

My lp is to erase/reduce the devilry from this World.

God is everything. A creator.

I study the devil inside me and will only use it for the greatest good

There is nothing to accept in cruelty or devilry. Creator' choose. Devil loose.

@Aeris Michel Houellebecq writes about this in his novel Atomized which is quite amazing. He says the purpose of humanity is to destroy nature. 

And also season 1 of True Detective is built upon this theme which is based on the book CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE HUMAN RACE. 

But i do believe in Love. 

Love is a creative force. 

swashbuckler 4 life xD
TRUTHORITY.ORG