mandyjw

Creative and Emotional types require a different path to enlightenment

96 posts in this topic

I’m autistic, so I can say from direct experience that my path is different than most people in general by default. 

@Joseph Maynor You are being a gadfly in nearly every post. It's becoming quite annoying. Like a broken record.

My patience with you has its limit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Joseph Maynor You are being a gadfly in nearly every post. It's becoming quite annoying. Like a broken record.

Hate to say Leo, but you also sound like a broken record concerning Joeseph Maynor. The guy has been a major negative influence on this forum forever and I've seen you warm him dozens of times. How much is too much before you finally ban him?

Don't forget about this gem from him a few months ago. 

Joe.jpg

Edited by Jed Vassallo

15 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Don't forget about this gem from him a few months ago. 

Joe.jpg

Holy shit that's golden xD What a lovely distraction

It's Love.

@DrewNows That looks awesome, thank you, have you seen EVERYTHING by Teal Swan or what? xD

1 hour ago, AlldayLoop said:

I’m autistic, so I can say from direct experience that my path is different than most people in general by default. 

:x My six year old is autistic. Autism often brings with it a lot of strengths. It's really amazing how diverse we all are. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A heart-centered, love-based path can be very powerful. But it also needs to grounded in direct realization of Truth.

When I was a teenager, before they required complicated passwords my password was truthlove for everything. Love cannot be made into an ideal or a requirement, or else it ceases to be love. But truth and love unless reconciled are again a duality just like male and female. Awakening or realization itself is the only reconciliation I guess. 

@Joseph Maynor Please don't. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

Awakening or realization itself is the only reconciliation 

In which each path is a journey and the journey itself is home.

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Ok Leo.  Goodbye.  This place is limited and I've hit that limit.  The limit is Leo.  I will walk away now and never come back.

See you soon

"I think" "I feel" "I get the impression" Was it ever really about them or about your self created image of them? ?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A heart-centered, love-based path can be very powerful. But it also needs to grounded in direct realization of Truth

for it to have a real effect on society.

Isn't that the missing part?

@mandyjw

This topic is very valuable for teachers. If you're serious about becoming a teacher of non-duality, then the student approach, in my opinion, is ideal for you, and integration of all perspectives if you will.

Feminine vs. Masculine is just one way to categorize the many and different qualities of the human psyche. Our psyches are very complex and different. A really knowledgeable teacher can estimate the psyches of their students and give them specific pointers at their exact level of cognitive development. You are one of those teachers Mandy, and sometimes it can be very rewarding to go out of your own path to study other paths, that's where most growth happens. I think you already know all that from experience, but just sharing my thoughts.

Good luck Mandy! You have all my support ?

Edited by Truth Addict

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are being a gadfly in nearly every post. It's becoming quite annoying. Like a broken record.

Let me know if you need some muscle.

I know how to sort this stuff out. Just ask Kieran...

swashbuckler 4 life xD
TRUTHORITY.ORG

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your patience is insane. If I had a forum he'd be banned within a week.

@Truth Addict You’re just so beautiful there’s no words. The understanding becoming the Understanding, the Understanding becoming the understanding. Really breath taking. The bloom always gets me right in the feels.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have decided to close Joseph Maynor's account on this forum. It was just becoming too much of a distraction.

Just letting you guys know.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@mandyjw

Our psyches are very complex and different. A really knowledgeable teacher can estimate the psyches of their students and give them specific pointers at their exact level of cognitive development. 

Yeah I asked for that exact thing.... No replies ?

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

You're sneaky.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Truth Addict You’re just so beautiful there’s no words. The understanding becoming the Understanding, the Understanding becoming the understanding. Really breath taking. The bloom always gets me right in the feels.

He really is. :x 

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I have decided to close Joseph Maynor's account on this forum. It was just becoming too much of a distraction.

Just letting you guys know.

Why did this thread attract this situation? Law of attraction? Irony? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

The bloom always gets me right in the feels.

I especially love watching the process of pollination. ?