tatsumaru

Does magick exist?

30 posts in this topic

Hey,

I was just wondering if magick exists, i am not talking about sleight of hand but the kind of magick that is with a k, that is the basis of fantasy novels and heroic adventures. I know there are a ton of books on magick - grimoires, scrolls what have you, I've tried some of them but they don't seem to be doing anything. For some reason I still keep thinking that maybe it exists somewhere. All those pyramids,  huge stone blocks, strange rituals of the ancients... Also - are all of the mythological creatures such as elves, faeries, dragons etc. just a fairytale or did they exist in some form? I know this question is a bit childish but for some reason I feel like magick is something really cool. What are your thoughts?

@tatsumaru yes. It Absolutely does.

It works this way.

If you deeply belive it doesn't exist... It will not exist for you in your reality. You will be shown more and more of phenomenon in your experience which confirm this belief.

And vice-versa if you believe magic does exist 

:)

You are the source of magic. What you think, you get. A man is what he thinks he is. He gets what he believes he gets

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@tatsumaru How come are you alive? How come does anything exist at all? There's no trick. It's pure magic.

unborn Truth

9 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@tatsumaru How come are you alive? How come does anything exist at all? There's no trick. It's pure magic.

Well I think there's a difference between miracle and magick. Magick is like the art of creating miracles. the power of apparently influencing events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

There was a post about Magick here deep stuff and there is someone i dont remember his name here who is very well with that style.  Search you will find the post and person

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Watch the batgap interview with Damien Echols. 

@tatsumaru Ohhh Hell yeah. Reality is Absolutely boundless. Anything and everything can and does exist.

I’ve also had my own experiences with all the magickal “fictional” stuff you’re referring to. That’s a ton of stuff to talk about in one post though...

Edited by Synchronicity

2 hours ago, Fishy said:

I am 30 mins in but there's no indication that there's anything interesting about this guy. I think he's just a Deepak Chopra me2 and his magick results suggest the same. Even if his method is real his results are so weak that it's not worth investigating.

2 hours ago, Fishy said:

I am 30 mins in but there's no indication that there's anything interesting about this guy. I think he's just a Deepak Chopra me2 and his magick results suggest the same. Even if his method is real his results are so weak that it's not worth investigating. It's very similar to "The Secret" and bs like that.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@tatsumaru If you made a reality out of magic, the only thing you would not be able to isolate, is magic.

This type of advice to me is very frustrating. This is like some hungry child asking for food and you tell them, hey man you are god, it's all good. It's like some mantra that everyone on the spiritual path keeps chanting but noone has anything to show for it. I think it's almost a new religion at this point - a form of psychological survival. How can you claim that the source of this creation is us and at the same time not able to create anything....

Edited by tatsumaru

12 minutes ago, tatsumaru said:

I am 30 mins in but there's no indication that there's anything interesting about this guy. I think he's just a Deepak Chopra me2 and his magick results suggest the same. Even if his method is real his results are so weak that it's not worth investigating.

Right. Maybe you should see the whole thing. But think and believe what you want. :)

30 minutes ago, Fishy said:

Right. Maybe you should see the whole thing. But think and believe what you want. :)

I will see the whole thing. I will also read his book, it just doesn't look good. The guy is a magickian and can't fix his eyes?

Edited by tatsumaru

@tatsumaru

Magic, in the traditional use of the word, is just what we call science today. The reason why it was called magic is because science was kept in the hands of the elite, and the ordinary people didn't have the opportunity to learn it.

Science is magic, no matter how much we try to rationalise it. There's no reason really for anything, it's just pure magic!

If you're asking: is anything possible? Then the answer is: yes, but not necessarily from this state of consciousness.

Edited by Truth Addict

28 minutes ago, tatsumaru said:

I will see the whole thing. I will also read his book, it just doesn't look good. The guy is a magickian and can't fix his eyes?

Hehe yes good point about the eyes. ? Still I find this guy legit and I think the story is amazing and inspiring. 

1 hour ago, tatsumaru said:

This type of advice to me is very frustrating. This is like some hungry child asking for food and you tell them, hey man you are god, it's all good. It's like some mantra that everyone on the spiritual path keeps chanting but noone has anything to show for it. I think it's almost a new religion at this point - a form of psychological survival. How can you claim that the source of this creation is us and at the same time not able to create anything....

That’s really understandable. What about diving directly into that sensation of frustration? Why is such a comment frustrating? What is the Truth your sensations are telling, about the thoughts?

Looking for magic is like looking for reality.

You’ve been creating since the Beginning.

This would imply there is no past or future.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

31 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@tatsumaru

Magic, in the traditional use of the word, is just what we call science today. The reason why it was called magic is because science was kept in the hands of the elite, and the ordinary people didn't have the opportunity to learn it.

Science is magic, no matter how much we try to rationalise it. There's no reason really for anything, it's just pure magic!

If you're asking: is anything possible? Then the answer is: yes, but not necessarily from this state of consciousness.

I would say that there are parallels between science and magic but I don't think they are the same. Science and engineering requires some sort of intermediary to produce results i.e. if you were to manifest a fireball out of your hand you would need some nanotech that's implanted in your skin that can cause air to explode or whatever. Magic on the other hand is direct conversion of potential into matter. With magic you don't need a biological 3d printer to create a new liver you just chant the words similarly to how cheat codes work in games and your intent materializes near-instantly. Making thousands of people work for 200 years in order to create technology that is sufficient in order to colonize mars for another 200 years that's not magic. Magic is snapping your fingers and creating and interacting directly with reality and creating a forest out of thin air. It is likely that at some point we will be able to transmute metals through science and that would be pretty close to magic but still magic is different it's not some cybernetic technology or some engineering feat. It's built in the dimension by default it only needs to be uncovered not created from 0. I am not saying such a thing exists but that's how I see it. You can be scientific about magic if you want and conduct experiments, but that's just adding another abstract layer on top of the substrate.

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

That’s really understandable. What about diving directly into that sensation of frustration? Why is such a comment frustrating? What is the Truth your sensations are telling, about the thoughts?

It's frustrating because to me it's a lie. To me a person who says we can create anything we want and then isn't able to create anything is a direct contradiction and not in a good way. It's like saying hey I am a millionaire while being homeless. Sounds like make believe to be completely honest. Do I think that these things are impossible? Not necessarily. However I think the people who claim these powers are either dishonest or lying to themselves so they can sleep well at night. I had this spiritual teacher once who couldn't explain anything he just kept repeating that there are no contradictions in the absolute present and that confusion is an ego illusion. See the problem with these statements is that even if they are true they don't matter, they don't produce anything other than some stupid conclusion that you can hold on to. It's like the greek's saying "There's nothing to know, not even this." completely stupid and empty statement designed to provide psychological solace. I think certain statements are so powerful that you can self-hypnotize yourself with them and maintain some semi-blissful existence and once this happens you have trouble questioning them even if there is no evidence you are right. For example Esther Hicks - she couldn't manifest anything other than those damn seminars, her husband died and she started talking nonsense about it and people still believed the crap because they were so desperate even though nothing happened the way she promised them. Or how people go and pray to god for help - nothing happens - and they still keep going and praying - it's madness. If you can do something, if you know something, if you can go beyond the dream and you have see the reality then show me, otherwise it's just make believe and hippy talk. Morpheus wasn't just empty talk, Morpheus took Neo out of the Matrix and showed him the beyond. This I respect 10000%, but just discussing how empty non-duality is and making jokes about how it's all an illusion to me is some sort of spiritual masturbation.

@tatsumaru I completely respect that viewpoint. Many spiritualists attack people like you who want proof for what they say. However, I don’t see anything wrong with wanting proof. Proof is powerful.

It’s also possible to provide proof for the existence of magick. The only reason we don’t have an abundance of proof that’s as readily available as mainstream science is because of how difficult it is for us to perform magick in these limited human forms Lol 

But that’s no excuse on my part. Proof is still possible so there’s no need to stop asking for it

6 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

@tatsumaru I completely respect that viewpoint. Many spiritualists attack people like you who want proof for what they say. However, I don’t see anything wrong with wanting proof. Proof is powerful.

It’s also possible to provide proof for the existence of magick. The only reason we don’t have an abundance of proof that’s as readily available as mainstream science is because of how difficult it is for us to perform magick in these limited human forms Lol 

But that’s no excuse on my part. Proof is still possible so there’s no need to stop asking for it

Difficult as in hard (too much work/resources needed) or as in complicated (too much components)? Difficult is still better than impossible. However if it takes 80 years of practice just so you can walk on water you might as well build a boat in a couple of days and use it to cross the river. If magick doesn't belong to this dimension I can understand and respect that, but I would still like to know where it resides and how it works etc. Can you point me in the right direction?

@tatsumaru

Did you just go Matrix Loa on my bruh?

?♥️

I hear you, and I get what you’re saying, and you have my respect as well. Scrutiny is necessary and a natural intelligent course imo. Please also give consideration to the line, “No one can be shown what the matrix is, you have to see it for yourself”. Morpheus was perfectly clear about the Truth, he promised nothing more. Thomas had to choose to take the red pill. This began The Path, the unplugging (unveiling) of, Neo - The One. The fact that Morpheus already knows Thomas is The One, because Thomas is The One, is precisely why Morpheus can’t tell him the Truth about the matrix. Noteworthy, the reason Morpheus is ‘waking’ Thomas up in the first place, is because he also knows he can’t save Zion himself. He needs him. In the end, it took everyone, and true love. Love transcendent of life and death. Love which collapses all dualities. Absolute love, absolute belief in himself. 

Such is the meaning of the line, “What if I wouldn’t have said anything?” to the falling of the vase (before it fell). A pointer that nothing is predetermined, which Thomas doesn’t get. Why is he visiting the oracle in the first place? Because he isn’t aware he created that experience itself - so, to find out if he is the one.  “I hate to give bad news, but you don’t believe in any of this anyways”, she later tells him. She’s aware he doesn’t believe in, himself. How do you convince the one he is the one, when he insists it’s all fantasy hippie spiritual mumbo jumbo shenanigans and Thomas foolery? You just keep pointing, until he begins to believe in himself, until he chooses, until he decides, because it was always up to him. Then he get’s on the path. He didn’t even need to talk to the oracle really, as the kid told him the truth already. We tend not to give kids much credibility. 

Esther makes the same promise as Morpheus. Just the Truth, nothing more. Whereas Morpheus advises the psychedelic, the red pill which reveals the mirror was always your illusion, Esther is taking a different approach. A different path to the very same source, to the very same One.  Align with sensation, your infinite internal all knowing GPS, and choose the thoughts that feel good to you. She’s well aware you are already creating your reality, she aims to get you to create the one you actually want. She aims to convince you only to reconnect with your source, with your true self, knowing that this will lead you to the fulfillment, the manifestation of, your life’s dream. She knows you are the dreamer, and her intentions are true, Aligned. She’s pretty hip to the actuality. Go to a seminar, stand up for yourself, she’ll tell you to your face - “You are The One”.

It’s a lot to think about, so don’t. Let go the thinking. The Absolute kensho you, you just have to start choosing aligned with what you want. You have sensations. You can allow and align. Just relax, have a cookie, you’ll feel right as rain. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@tatsumaru Difficult as in skill-development. Performing magick is a very difficult skill to learn.

For example, I think it’s possible to develop the skill to walk on water (without any technological aid) but such a skill is so difficult that I’m sure almost nobody in human history has ever done it. As such, this difficulty explains the lack of people able to provide evidence for the existence of magick.

It would take such magnificent feats as flying or walking on water just to start feeding some solid proof into the scientific community. Yet, as explained, the chances of someone developing to such a point as to be able to perform such feats and provide the proof are very low due to its level of difficulty.

However, “very low chance” doesn’t mean impossible. It can still be done in this dimension.

So, as for pointing you in the right direction for discovering magick, you have a verrrry long road ahead of you. You need to dig into a ton of self-contemplative work. If you focus on anything else right now (like magick) that’ll ironically make the development of such skills even more difficult than they already are. Take it one step at a time. This stuff is harder than training to be an Olympic athlete