Annoynymous

Question to Leo about "jin" and supernatural Entities

17 posts in this topic

Leo, in his videos, talked about paranormal abilities and possibilities of the existance of supernatural entities, who can be seen by high conscious or by a person with special abilities.

I grow up in an islamic environment, and we used to hear a lot of stories about "jin", a special entity made of fire, are invisible but some of them can take appearance of animal/man. Quran also acknowledges it and there are mention of this entity in various verses. 

In my culture, i have heard many people talking about their experience, claiming how they faced jins and stories of persons who were possessed by jins. I used to find most of these stories fascinating but after entering into adulthood, i found most of them to be rumors and bullshit. Still i can not ignore the thing that it's been part of our culture and folklore and many people are claiming to see/feel jins for centuries.

So @Leo Gura,  what do you think about it? Do you think jin can be same as those supernatural entities you talked about in the past or they are just bullshit and rumors? 

Edited by Annoynymous

Especially the stories about Dajjal would really scare me as a kid. Interesting topic, I am curious as well. 

Jinn can travel into other galaxies upto 7th sky.they are mistaken by nasa and atheist to be aliens.shaytan(devil) is a jinn.exorcism is the removal of jinn from humans.i have witnessed exorcism with my own eyes.no one can see jinn.a sheikh can talk to jinn but cannot see it.

On 10/08/2019 at 10:05 AM, Annoynymous said:

So @Leo Gura,  what do you think about it? Do you think jin can be same as those supernatural entities you talked about in the past or they are just bullshit and rumors? 

I think you are acting as if you are possed by Leo. Leo is your jin.

Examine what is happening in your direct experience. Don't ask others. 

On 8/10/2019 at 1:05 AM, Annoynymous said:

Do you think jin can be same as those supernatural entities you talked about

Sure.

There is no limit to what you can dream up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@itachi uchiha

11 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

Jinn can travel into other galaxies upto 7th sky.they are mistaken by nasa and atheist to be aliens.shaytan(devil) is a jinn.exorcism is the removal of jinn from humans.i have witnessed exorcism with my own eyes.no one can see jinn.a sheikh can talk to jinn but cannot see it.

You are just talking nonsense.

@Bojan V nasa and atheist are recently talking about aliens.aliens are nothing but jinn.jinn has ability to travel far in space.they are made of fire

Jinn can posess a body.exorcism is the removal of jinn from body.god has forbidden jin to reveal their form to humans.humans cannot see their true from

2 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

god has forbidden jin to reveal their form to humans.humans cannot see their true from

That's the exact kind of stuff religion makes up in order to pull one over on people. "There is this spooky thing out there that can hurt you. But..uh...you can't see it because God won't let humans see their form. So trust us for help."

Just like when religion says "Don't buy into your urge to doubt your own religion because those thoughts are just the devil whispering in your ear to take you off your path."

Even with that being said, I do believe in supernatural entities. Should I say I do believe someone could experience them within their own relativity. I've personally experienced them, but no longer do.

Edited by Nos7algiK

@Nos7algiK i have seen exorcism with my own eyes.and also i have personally been under many attack of these thing with one time being very serious and i got hospitalized.if i had not experienced these,then i would  surely get indoctrinationed into western ideologies ,atheism etc

Edited by itachi uchiha

1 hour ago, Nos7algiK said:

That's the exact kind of stuff religion makes up in order to pull one over on people. "There is this spooky thing out there that can hurt you. But..uh...you can't see it because God won't let humans see their form. So trust us for help."

Just like when religion says "Don't buy into your urge to doubt your own religion because those thoughts are just the devil whispering in your ear to take you off your path."

life is a test.all i am going through is a test.if jinns are revealed suddenly then it means cheating a test

@Nos7algiK

2 hours ago, Nos7algiK said:

A jinn can take a human form.it is documented that jinn take a human form and go to sahaba and scholars to acquire knowledge.jinn are made of fire.means they are like uv,ultraviolet ,infrared etc

I read the following on internet .humans have a veil in our eyes .jinn are in another diamension.it is possible to remove that veil and  see them.but an ordinary human cant.also channeling is the process of taking jinn to the body i guess

@Nos7algiK @Nos7algiK

On 24/12/2021 at 8:20 AM, Nos7algiK said:

As to my knowledge all greate scholars say that working on seeing jinn and acquiring knowledge about them is mental masturbation as it is of no benifit

17 hours ago, Nos7algiK said:

What's the point of an exorcist then if it's just mental masturbation? Aren't they helping people? They would need knowledge of them in order to do what they do. But, if one is looking to see these dark forces they are only doing themselves a disservice. I never even believed in them until my experience and now after it's all said and done I don't believe in them anymore. It's a matter of relativity.

Yeah thats right

All my life i have been suffering from sihr(black magic).ajna chakra is the centre for intelligence.muladhara chakra is centre for sexual impulse.back in the days when i was working on muladhara chakra my sexual impulses reduced by 80 or 90%.almost all my sexual impulse got lost and i stop thinking about woman.similarly ajna chakra is the centre for intelligence and third eye is the kshetram of ajna chakra .a jinn can put a block in third eye as a result jin can reduce my intellect.

Lets say u r super jelous of me.ans this is common amoung woman.and u r in a position where u can do nothing about it.but if u have an access to black magician ,u can go to him and ask to make me suffer.all my life i struggled from sihr.atm.i am struggling .sihr is 2nd most highest sinn in islam.in islamic sharia death is the punishment of black magic.so it is very severe.so yeah having knowledge to cure black magic is like having cure against a disease.and it is a very noble thing.bit simply studying to see jinn is nonesense

Has anyone else here experienced something like this?

On 24.12.2021 at 1:05 AM, itachi uchiha said:

@Bojan V nasa and atheist are recently talking about aliens.aliens are nothing but jinn.jinn has ability to travel far in space.they are made of fire

Jinn can posess a body.exorcism is the removal of jinn from body.god has forbidden jin to reveal their form to humans.humans cannot see their true from

nope

jinns live only in lamps

These entities are 'real' just as much as our thoughts are real. Meaning, it depends on the perspective you take. In the physical sense they aren't real. But an entity can invade our mind, just like a thought or a pattern of thought can invade our mind, and manifest themselves through our actions. They can make us do things that feel like we aren't in control of those actions, that that action does not align with who we really are as a person.

It's all part of the metaphysical warfare which is happening in the world. Which is hard to see and understand, yet is real, possibly even more real than the physical warfare that goes on the world.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)