khalifa

can't fall asleep after 5meo bad trip, it's been 4 days please help

173 posts in this topic

@pluto thank you for speaking up ♥️

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@pluto

To me machine seems like it's part of evolution part of nature, so are pharma chems or psychdelics.

Yet I seem to draw a duality between them and can't seem to accept them as a path of walking, i do agree that nature really heals. I walked barefoot on some muddy water, It's been a while and it felt so good i felt so happy inside just from jumping around in the sand so strange. I live in a town so it's not common to go on mud. The only nature i can seem to get access is a beach. Park is way too far away from my home and is crowded.

Am i being deluded on how i view duality?

Edited by khalifa

@pluto i see your points :)

The thing is, not everyone can do it without pyschedelics.   For some, meditation and yoga isn't going to be enough.

The other thing is, finding Truth is serious business regardless.  The realization of Oneness causes a psychotic break in which you are split between your Egos perspective and Gods perspective for a time.  You will feel like you are going nuts.   Ego death can cause serious ego backlash.  

This is not a path for the light of heart.  If you want Truth you have to die for it, literally.

People are warned here to do pyschedelics consciously and responsibly.   People are warned if they have any type of mental disorders not to do them. 

People are warned that they will experience temporary insanity lingering between perspectives even not on pyschedelics.

@khalifa sorry to hear you are going through this.  I hope you feel normal soon :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@khalifa I am aware of that and understand what you are saying but what i am saying is quite different. Nature to me is not just someplace or something, its literally who we are, what we are, think beyond this planet, this solar system, this galaxy, its all nature. Its all one and all alive and aware/conscious in some way/shape/form.

What i mean by disconnect from the machine and connect with nature is when you go back to your roots and find out who you truly are, before the (machine) programmed you in any way. When you spend time in natural places, especially those that are still pure from the hand of man or work with forms of creation that are still in tune with natural and universal laws and vibrations like minerals, soil, plant, trees, fungi, sun, moon, stars ect... you re-tune to your natural state thus regain your original sight.

We have severed our connection to nature, our connection to spirit and without spiritual alignment we are truly blind to the danger and threat we are to ourselves. When we are out of tune with spirit, we no longer use the machine, the machine uses us.

All these are part of nature yes but i am asking you to think (not in a literal sense) when i mention these words, i ask you to think deeper.

Do you have a yard my friend? Arise with the sun, gaze upon its light, meditate and bath in its warmth, breath deep as the waves of the ocean, feel earths vibration flow through you, work with plants and garden, with the the soil and earth, continue breathing and feeling deeply, keep it a constant reminder, immerse yourself in the essence of nature, mindless in the moment, yet mindful in being.

Get lost in nature and you will find yourself, this i promise you <3

B R E A T H E

Update

It's been a year, i feel more sensitive to vibrations around my body, i still do trip but rarely and they are much weaker than they used to be however the fear factor is still there when they do happen, although i cope with it better now since I'm used to it. I do get difficult nights from time to time but overall i'm okay. I'm alright i can function much better than the first few months after 5meo.

I feel weird whenever i close my eyes, it doesn't feel like it's the same body I've been used to. I have no interest in doing 5meo since i can't handle going any deeper in this rabbit hole. I'm on denial just by calling it a drug that messed with my brain just so i can cope better, and hopefully someday i might get a full recovery.

Consider messaging Martin Ball: http://www.martinball.net/

He's a good dude who has tripped a ton with 5meo and he helped me make more sense of my really frightening DMT trip. gave me some exercises to do and helped me see it from another perspective which gave me more ability to ground it out further on my own. He does charge though. 

This is why i probably will never try 5-methoxy. I wish you the best of health brother.

Edited by FlowerNote

@khalifa Not sure if I already asked but did you ever explore MDMA? I used it for issues I later realised were related to trauma and it helped a lot, may help you too. Helped me be more emotionally open to the ego dissolving experience on traditional psychedelics e.g. LSD. The trauma may have closed your heart and needs an opening before any other work can be done.

@Ry4n  I have not, I prefer to stay clean for now.

@Lyubov  I've checked out martins book earlier this year, He had a chapter where he wrote trama from 5meo may last days, weeks, months, or even years from the people he's worked with.

I honestly don't want to deal with him i have a bad vibe about him. Will just go with my hunch and stay away from 5meo related stuff.

I've reached out to martin had an hour and a half conversation with him.

He suggested that i go through his book and educate myself about 5meo and going for another trip, to allow the energy to complete itself this time.

Apparently he's had a guy similar to my case where he was suffering up to 5 years, He vaped and let go and felt much better, the process was done within minutes.

This sounds too good to be true for me, What do i have to lose.. Uh.. I guess I'm already suffering so i may give it a try again, I'm already traumatized enough by it and now i have to go for another one. Shit.. Argh.. I have a bad feeling about this

I'm really desperate though.

Edited by khalifa

Been there done that. It took four months for the fear to fade out. Hang in there you heal in time. Also maybe don't do psychedelics again.It could scar you for life if you do it too much.You could get Hppd and trip for life etc. You could always meditate and go the natural route. Don't blame yourself,you literally rip reality open and experience death. You will heal but think for the future,my life is much better since i quit psychedelics after this trauma i'm never going back :)

Feels good to be alive

@khalifa friend of mine from time to time also had difficulties at night after 5-MeO rectal. As far as I remember he was waking up in the middle of the night with the inability to breathe, like he is dying or something similar.  I know that he did a lot of 5-MeO smoking afterward, with 2 years break after rectal usage. I am not sure whether it helped him or not. If you want I can PM to you his nickname on this forum. I really wish you recover fully.  BTW how does the fundamental stuff going for you, like morning meditation and a clean diet? 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@allislove  please do, i'd like to ask him if it helped, that sounds very common i've had lots of nights waking up with panic attacks, even in mornings.

I don't meditate it freaks me out.

@Bulgarianspirit  From my understanding martin says if i don't do 5meo again it may fade away but it'll take much longer for it to fade away so that suffering could be minimized within minutes if i do it right and let go.

In my case it's already been a year, i can see improvement, less tripping but i'm still suffering with a lot of anxiety and ptsd like symptoms.

@khalifa Sounds reasonable to take 5 meo again. There must be energy stuck in your system. These energy block problems are also described in kundalini awakening. For example if your root chacra is fully activated/released and this strong sexual energy rise up your spine. However if there is an energetic blockade in other chacras this energy will cumulate there and that cannot flow correctly anymore. This leads to all problematic symptoms called kundalini syndrom and they really are described like you have right now.

It sounds to me like you have an undeveloped mind @khalifa

Do you have any kind of strong spiritual practice? How many minutes a day do you meditate/enquire/contemplate? And did you weigh your dose carefully after slowly approaching an appropriate dosage?...

2 hours ago, Aaron p said:

It sounds to me like you have an undeveloped mind @khalifa

Do you have any kind of strong spiritual practice? How many minutes a day do you meditate/enquire/contemplate? And did you weigh your dose carefully after slowly approaching an appropriate dosage?...

I've noticed people in my life who had a bad reaction to 5meo did NOT have strong spiritual practices.

I realise the vibrations can be scary. Next time they arise, blast out of body and go explore. You're welcome

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

12 hours ago, khalifa said:

I don't meditate it freaks me out.

You will remain stuck until you face your fears. Once you start down the rabbit hole there's only one way to go.