khalifa

can't fall asleep after 5meo bad trip, it's been 4 days please help

173 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Farnaby said:

@khalifa I understand your lack of trust, but I would strongly advise to get your health checked and seek medical advice. You don’t have to do everything a doctor tells you too, but IMO having your health checked is important and would help you get some clues on what may be going on.

Best case scenario: you’re fine on a physiological level and this will make it easier for you to relax.

Worst case scenario: there’s a physiological problem that you wouldn’t be aware of without getting tested for it. You get advice on how you can deal with it and if it doesn’t convince you you can go for a second opinion or not follow the advice.

If you go through kundalini/spiritual awakening, then doctors don't mix well, period.

If you like break a leg or something or have a consistent point of physical issue (that you feel like you can't easily fix yourself through stress-reduction/healthy habit, fasting) then it's probably a good idea.

Otherwise you risk getting the doctors freaked out, hospitalized for psychosis and drugged, money..

5 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

If you go through kundalini/spiritual awakening, then doctors don't mix well, period.

If you like break a leg or something or have a consistent point of physical issue (that you feel like you can't easily fix yourself through stress-reduction/healthy habit, fasting) then it's probably a good idea.

Otherwise you risk getting the doctors freaked out, hospitalized for psychosis and drugged, money..

@AlwaysBeNice In that case I would personally seek a more holistic healer to see if it's indeed a kundalini awakening. Still, so much sleep deprivation is really unhealthy for the body and unsettling for the mind, so maybe medication is needed until he can sleep again.

I'm not a medication fan at all and always try to avoid it if I can heal myself through other means, but there are some potential life threatening conditions where medication is necessary in the beginning stages of a treatment. 

Sleeping aids could be probably be a good idea, I agree.

Of course it's a kundalini awakening, kundalini-shakti is the entire realm of vibration/energy and it came after a spiritual opening.

@AlwaysBeNice

I just don't feel like i'm seeing any awakening happening in me, i'm just confused and i fear the vibrations since it's abnormal to me if anything that chemical feels like it's been messing with my bodies stability or brain neurons

@khalifa Do you exercise or work out of all? Maybe engaging in some challenging exercise will direct your energy and focus out of that and help heal your body and improve your sleep quality

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

58 minutes ago, khalifa said:

@AlwaysBeNice

I just don't feel like i'm seeing any awakening happening in me, i'm just confused and i fear the vibrations since it's abnormal to me if anything that chemical feels like it's been messing with my bodies stability or brain neurons

Well you could say you're waking up to the vibratory connected nature of the universe, as appose to a solid separate world view.

I know from my own experience that 5-meo is connected to awakening, so, the process will unfold and show that in due time, but the process can be subtle as well, as well as drastic.

I'd suggest you use this potent time of crisis well, study great masters, teaching, maybe decide to life in a monestary or community for a while, they are made for this, or seclusion can be powerful if you feel ballsy.

You just need to learn to let go and trust the process, see that this is God's play or God's work.

Yeah I would also not contact any modern doctors as they don't understand energetic work and will just pump you with chemicals. 

If I were you I would seriously enroll myself for a Classical Hatha Yoga practice or maybe a Kriya Yoga practice like Inner Engineering from Sadhguru. I also recommended it earlier but since it has been three weeks, maybe you can reconsider about it. They may not have any opportunities in Bahrain as of now, so you can fly to a country which allows you to learn these things. These techniques basically balances the energies in your body and your issue seems to be in that domain. 

You can use this link to find a classical hatha yoga teacher nearest to your country. There are many teachers from Qatar, Dubai, Lebonan etc in that list. Just ask them if you can learn the practice called Surya Kriya which is one of the classical hatha yoga practices. Please let me know if you have any doubts of any sort :)

https://www.ishayoga.org/hata/teachertraining/teacher-finder/

@Chi_  For some reason i don't even trust meditational practices now, Like doesn't meditation mess with the energy and triggers it more instead of let the body sort itself overtime?

I looked up surya kriya it feels like it may amplify what i have instead of balancing it am i wrong?

Edited by khalifa

Seems to me as well as it's really not the right moment for you to dwell more into energy practices/meditation other than somes to heal or slow down the symptoms, so definitly not the right time to fly to india or start intense kriya yoga LOL

If you really can't sleep I think some sleep medecine as well could be good short term, also trying to see some energic/reiki healer or what ever might be helpful (or not, I really don't know much about it)

10 hours ago, khalifa said:

@Chi_  For some reason i don't even trust meditational practices now, Like doesn't meditation mess with the energy and triggers it more instead of let the body sort itself overtime?

I looked up surya kriya it feels like it may amplify what i have instead of balancing it am i wrong?

Surya Kriya specifically balances the energies of your body. So I don't see how it could amplify anything if the root cause of your problem is due to messed up energetic flows. But yeah, if meditation techniques are done wrong, it definitely could mess with your energies but that's why you need a proper teacher and the Isha Foundation offers that :)

Btw they will also be offering an Inner Engineering programme in Lebanon end of September. It's also extremely potent to cure chronic ailments at an energy level, like your case. You can find that programme with this link

https://www.innerengineering.com/total

Edited by Chi_

Brother you need to see a shaman or someone who understands nature and spirit like a shaman ASAP. Only they will be able to help you in these situations unless you know how to completely surrender to nature and ground all the excess spiritual energy. I suggest for now spend maximum amount of time grounding yourself, walk barefoot in the woods, dig into the dirt, mud, meditate beside a large tree, ask for mother natures assistance, ask for the suns assistance, connect with the elementals. Look into these things, only they understand.

These are the reasons i am highly against substances like 5-meo, dpt and what Leo advises and shares with others. Stick to nature and what's natural, only those are attuned to the vibration of spirit and far less likely to cause things like this because of natural laws and fail-safes in place.

What's made by the hands of man who is not in tune with nature and spirit is highly unwise to play with, especially if you are not self-aware and in-tune with nature/spirit yourself to some high degree.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@khalifa i think you gotta be straight up careful with drugs mate. They are drugs at the end of the day

@khalifa I've not read all within the thread of yours, so it might've already been mentioned. I am experiencing energy and vibrations too, often due to kundalini and progressing spiritual development. A few months ago I went to a Reiki practitioner because I experienced back pain due to kundalini/energy amongst other things. I've had one session, and it helped me. Maybe booking a session at a good Reiki practitioner might help you too :)

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

@Keyhole

Thank you, i checked out her content it just didn't resonate with me

Edited by khalifa

On 8/30/2019 at 7:48 PM, khalifa said:

@AlwaysBeNice

@khalifadmt substances rise vibrations, you need to ground yourself I would do sananga or/and kambo .

And certainly yoga but I do not think kriya is good for it, it again rises vibrations, go for more physical like ashtanga or even hot yoga :D.

Edited by archi

@archi

Maybe going back to the gym? Lighting weights? Does that count as some ashtanga equivalent?

Edited by khalifa

If it helps, few years ago, i met a master reiki healer/shaman a few weeks after my heavy use in DMT experiences and i was given a free healing session and the healer said i had some very unusual energy readings. Most of my consciousness or energies was far beyond or out of alignment with this realm almost completely, she worked on me that day and did some sound/visual healing as well as general reiki and shamanic chants but since then i was reminded by my higher self to make sure to practice spiritual grounding and spending time in nature daily to connect with nature, elementals, cosmic forces and generally to keep in touch with my true nature, especially if you wanna delve in the realm of these substances that without proper training and spiritual grounding have potential to leave you consciousnessly all over the place and out of alignment with your truth, spirit.

Especially these stronger psychedelics which can prematurely show you things you aren't completely ready for and if you resist what you know to be true you suffer until you do. Most people aren't ready to make such drastic changes.

This is why I've always said, unless you are aligned mind/body/spirit and you know who you truly are and in tune with nature/spirit and have had several years to decades of spiritual practice, meditation and understand the true nature of reality to a high degree and at peace in mind/heart then would be safe to play with psychedelics on your own as you are grounded enough and spiritually aware/mature to understand the higher energies and processes taking place.

Otherwise only do them with a shaman or healer or at least someone who has a lot of experience with them and a good degree of understanding how these things work. He/she doesn't have to know complexities we talk about here on actualized, a simple understanding and oneness with nature and spirit is enough.

Sometimes this is where most people online lack, they have all the tools and techniques, but lack true connection to nature thus themselves, their true sight/essence.

Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto i concur.  I think you need a lot of life experience and natural consciousness growth.  All of my awakenings were without psychedelics - so I'm gifted in that way.  But i can intuit that psychedelics can take you there but you need to be conscious before hand.  You have to have suffered and started to get rid of your devilish ways such as dishonesty, to name one.  And much more that can't even be described.    But this is something i intuit - I've not had direct experience with DMT or any psychedelic.  For all i know it can bring you Absolute Intelligence immediately in some cases.  

I can say without a doubt though, from direct experience, that mysticism is for real.  I was an atheist my whole life until i stumbled on spirituality at age 48.  I was already gaining wisdom naturally and selflessness and honesty were some of the biggest things i had learned.   That said - it was the very enlightenment videos on self inquiry from Leo that awoke me.  That was the first awakening  many to follow - the final being God's perspective and Oneness.  So - i saw your post in the other section and i cannot dispute you on the pyschedelics - but to say Leo should not be making enlightenment videos is false and you may wanna rethink that.  You also may wanna think twice before you dismiss Love.  I have felt Absolute Love through all of my awakenings - its presence is undeniable.  So to say Leo shouldn't make videos on that either is a lack of consciousness on your part.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Well said. Likewise psychedelics have only reminded me of what i had already realized naturally as well. I woke up through many combinations of things but yes, mostly suffering and love mostly and completely surrendering myself to nature and the universe as a whole. I only got into psychedelics out of curiosity since i had felt like i lost my way at one point and thought to explore other pathways and see what all the fuss is about.

The reason why i said what i said in the other topic is because i recognize who is truly enlightened and who isn't. This is not something that can be missed or mistaken when your true sight is active. Leo is definitely awake, more so than most people and has some great techniques but embodying Enlightened he is not, nor embodies Unconditional Love and non-judgment as someone who is truly enlightened does thus can safely and is in divine guidance to do so.

If you do not embody and are not a direct channel and representation of what you preach, it is not wise at all especially if you have many followers. Sure, as you say, it helped you but then you have others who are going through psychedelic induced symptoms, trapped between realities, non-dual/dual and many others who are deluded by spiral dynamics and similar concepts that Leo pushes without mastering them himself and in which people are using them to continuously categorizing and judging each other AKA - Lowering their vibrations - levels of consciousness.

An Enlightened Being expresses non-judgment, unconditional love, total acceptance and a contentious flow of joyful, uplifting, inspiring and purified energy ect... you can literally see and feel the light within and around these beings because he/she sees ever so clearly oneness of all life thus cannot be anything other than the true self/the spirit the core unconditionally loving vibration of existence itself.

Soon as you are able to do otherwise you have stepped out of the Enlightened Awareness, yes you still may be generally very awake and enlightened compared to many others, but if you are no longer in tune with divine sight/true sight then you are not truly fit to guide others on such a large scale. At least that's what i believe.

I believe Leo simply needs to lay off the substances and find true healing and therapy in nature. I know because i was in he's shoes at one point in my journey. I see many people waking up and falling into the same traps i did and at one point i was close to reaching full transition into higher plane of existence but i remembered why i chose to incarnate here and postponed my total liberation for the rest of humanity. This was my duty.

When i woke up, there was no conscious forums, barely any videos, a few books and articles. That's about it. All i had was nature and the understanding of nature in which kept me connected and in tune with spirit/truth. I had become a direct channel and enlightened being but i was alone, having no guides, i had to witness first hand all the traps, gates, mazes, portals and loop before i had anyone warn to guide me.

Now i try to guide others, yet they still do not see.

I lost my way many times, died many times, forgot and remembered, yet still here because my duty is my duty. I sacrificed absolute truth for the collective awakening of the universe and that is unconditional love.

These days people have it so much easier because of the internet and thousands are awakening by the day but because of excess use of modern technology and social media and society's (machine-bound) reality, they lack the direct connection to nature, most are nowhere near as enlightened and as pure as the ones that came before and instead are becoming more and more confused and deluded from absolute truth and true nature of their essence because of the vast amounts of information and diversity of methods and techniques from all around the world, no one knows what is true and what is not but only those who understand nature at its core level, understand truth and those who do not simply need to disconnect from the machine and open up a one on one relationship with nature itself.

The Ultimate Truth is the Most Simple, Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication.

Many people are waking up but do not know how to balance and stabilize their awakenings thus cannot remain in the Enlightened state for long. Once you master this, its a permanent flow but this cannot be mastered in the midst of the chaos, this can only be mastered in solitude, in silence in stillness. There's a reason monks meditate in caves.

Nature knows best, there's no wiser master than nature itself. I grew up with nature, as nature, as i do not see any separateness or difference between me and a twig. When i break a twig, i feel it, physically, emotionally.

This is what most people need to re-realize and embody to remain pure and all seeing/knowing.

Don't be fooled or consumed by the machine, or the machine-minded ways because remember, you created it.

Be one with nature and all will be understood. Simplicity is key.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E