khalifa

can't fall asleep after 5meo bad trip, it's been 4 days please help

173 posts in this topic

everytime i go to bed, i just vibrate it's like my body is in shock and afraid to go to bed thinking it's going to die, that's what i think it could be some sort of ptsd, at first i just thought it was the 5meo effect on it all day wondering when it would wear out, but people keep telling me that it's not possible for 5meo trips to go on for this long

it feels like i'm tripping every random 5-10-20min

at the first 2 days i felt like my body was mostly leaving/shaking itself on bed (very annoying and it makes my mind active like wide awake while body is fatigued), 3rd and 4th day it's just vibrating uncomfortably

earlier tonight it's like i almost relived the experience the same sensation i had very similar to when i injected and fell unconscious, (this happened on the previous days too but for some reason this felt a little newer stronger) i just kept breathing and breathing but i could not fall asleep,

at this point i'm still confused is this just a body memory that it's freaking out thinking it's about to die like ptsd memory? or is it just 5meo active in my blood stream randomly being stuck and activated at my intestine (even though i did poop more than 4 times already)

my body still shakes/vibrates when i'm not in bed now, didn't feel that on 2nd and 3rd day, i'm very fatigued and losing my sanity i don't like where i am and what did i do to myself, i was already convinced that we are all one nothing and infinity not sure why i had to jump the gun, no need to prove this to anyone..

i also like logically i wasn't that scared of the trip, i just was breathing and breathing trying to stay conscious through out the trip after i injected, i didn't like letting go, but it's clearly taken clear on my physical muscle memory? i don't even know that's the case why does my body fear it more than i don't fear it mentally? i just felt like appreciating life more after the first hour and a half after the 5meo wore off, but then later on it kept hitting whenever i lay'd down on bed.. so hectic still on going

bless you all

i read melatonin can activate dmt? if taken within first 2 days, i'm kinda scared to take it now should i just go for xanax instead ?

edit: as for dose it could be anywhere from 15mg or more i think i messed up on scaling it right estimating up to 25-28mg

Edited by khalifa

If it was me, I'd be probably be looking for some kriya master. Someone who knows human system and what to do with it. Or some ayurvedic doctor, they also have a very deep understanding of a human system. 

Stay Well. 

If it's not getting better for long you can try consulting with an ayurvedic doc. I can give you contacts of one ayurvedic doc who's also an isha hatha yoga teacher.

1 hour ago, khalifa said:

i'm kinda scared to take it now should i just go for xanax instead ?

Try Prozac. It's much safer than Xanax. Don't use xanax for more than like 5 days in a row

You may have developed some mild PTSD and it's gonna take time to heal.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

There must be some grounding techniques to put your energy back to normal...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

30 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Try Prozac. It's much safer than Xanax. Don't use xanax for more than like 5 days in a row

You may have developed some mild PTSD and it's gonna take time to heal.

Can you explain why you think Prozac is a fair choice? (Answer- it is not.).

OP- have a look at this:

https://theconclave.info/

What you describe is well-recognised; these reactivations usually subside with time, understanding and recognition of the phenomenon.

I also think the moderators here and Leo need to be vigilant about inappropriate advice/suggestions being made, particularly pertaining to healthcare by those not qualified to make such pronouncements; reliable information is what is needed or in its absence, silence.  

thanks guys will read through links, i'm just getting mixed up not sure what's going on if this is permanent or temporary, i'm glad it sounds like it's temporary and it shall pass

at first i seem to unable to recognize what is going on since i'm not even sure if it's hppd or ptsd/mild ptsd

i've been listening to some positive vibes it seems to help make me feel better over worrying about it

Hey,

this vibrating during sleep time sounds like "Sleep paralysis", this is the case when you are so conscious that the mind is active and the body sleeps at the same time.

Are these vibrating phases enjoyable to you? To me it was the first times scary but then I got used to it and I enjoyed it very much. You can move your astral body during this time, even get out of your body if you are relaxed

@OBEler

there were times when i was relaxed and there were times when i was just bitching why can't i just drop pure dead asleep, i have no idea how to move out of my body, although i do notice i suddenly shake like a boom sudden shake out of no where, and i wonder what is that about, is it that my body is not allowing me to fall unconscious? or is it me re-attaching myself to my body

as much as fun goes, i really just want to go back to normal mundane life and sleep like a normal person this is too much for me to handle, i was not ready, letting go is against my human nature instinct all the years of personal development and spirituality was not enough to get me ready for this, perhaps my dosage was too overwhelming

I had exactly the same. 

You need to stop eating now for at least least 2 days, if it gets hard just eat one little fruit, but try to not eat. That stills your mind. Eat some fruits now, then don't eat as long as you csn, if you then break ans eat something afterwards continue not eating. 

Fasting is the best medicine there is. 

And move alot go outside for a jog. 

I was exactly in the same position. 

Edited by Schahin

You didn't write that much about the trip itself, but did you breakthrough and die, merge with the source/"went back home"?

Maybe you just need to accept dying. If you really haven't slept for 4 days, and it continues, you are probably going to get so astronomically tired that your ego just gives up and accept it on its own, everything will wash away and be gladly "sacrificed" just in order to rest. Even if you're not into deep spirituality or have ever taken psychedelics, I think everyone can relate somewhat to being "beyond tired" and letting go of whatever they "have" to do in order to sleep.

And what's going to happen is that you will accept the idea that you will die, fall into sleep.. but then suddenly you wake up after 15-20 hours as a human again and realise that your body doesn't just shut down because you had an existential realization/aha-moment. And if you become God, you are free to choose whatever, go back to the source or come back and continue to experience this cosmic gallery from the perspective of this current body and ego of yours.

Existence is a garden and gallery, and you're just a flower that need to flow with whatever natural forces that are around like a strong wind. You could of course tighten and harden your stem, but eventually you're going to break and surrender anyway. 

I had a strong natural awakening and couldn't sleep for between one and two weeks. Don't worry, it will pass so try to accept the situation fully. This goes against other advice here but one thing that made it worse is because I was also naturally fasting which intensified the energy in my case. If you eat carbs before bed, they make you drowsy and sleepy. Might help a little in the meantime. 

Are you still getting meaningful dreams and realizations? 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@khalifa I dont know about the exact happening during sleep paralysis, All I can say is, it will  stay for some days or weeks and the suddenly will go away as quick as you can think.  I miss it very much, for me just hard training, and forcing yourself to stay awake for hours during night can produce this vibrational stage

According to some yogis, a human being just need 3 hours sleep (not 8 hours), be total relaxed during the day so the body will get its restfulness. Eat good, have relaxed body posture, enjoy your super human nature and this vibrational stage as long as you have it. It will go and you will miss it very much

Edited by OBEler

@The Awakened Viking

i don't think i broke through no, at the start of the trip i remember just dropping on the floor, could not make it to bed it was just that strong when it hit me, i started seeing some white/greyish energy, which slowly changed

now i remember bits and parts of these next part i'm not sure what came before or after

i remember i had no location or place no space, neither time, i remember pure blanking out but conscious

then i suddenly remember all these sensations, i knew everything about this place i was in, it was very familiar, a place i have been there over and over, right now i don't know anything about it in this human state, but when i was there i was so familiar with it, like i knew everything about it and i knew how it would feel if i moved some energy and i knew some strange energy vibration like language, this doesn't make sense probably because i'm poorly translating it, like i'm not sure if it was conscious movements of my space, or was i just in the body unconscious trying to move around feeling such familiar sensations of being re birthed? however it was so shocking familiar it was so scary, not my first or last time for me to sense that, then suddenly i just became pure lungs, just 2 large soft organs, i was nothing but the lungs, not even the body or spinal cord, later on i evolved and turned into my spinal cord and eventually the mind, and i was just slowly coming into consciousness as i was breathing and breathing and breathing realizing what was going on, here i freaked out and just started fighting it breathing to stay alive didn't want this anymore just wanted to go back to mundane life, i felt more appreciation to life, the thought that came by i don't want this anymore was the moment the 5meo hit me as i was falling down unconscious too fast on the floor before reaching bed which made me not want to let go for some reason, my instinct just wanted to fight back

the rest of the trip was just me sitting still on the side of my bed breathing and breathing for an hour, eventually i could walk an hour and a half later, and i went a few hours just wondering later on i tried to go to bed and you know the rest from my starting post, i would just try to spend my whole day trying to get sleep since i wasn't getting any even in the mornings, was pretty much fatigued always

i think my ego or mind just wants to block away thoughts about it being illusion so it continues the illusion by blinding me more from my true nature of reality, psychologically i just keep telling my self that it's a chemical and is messing with my sensory perception as i refuse to believe what happened, my ego just has too much fear, i just will pamper it and accept it as it is, i already believe in nothing and infinity/oneness  anyway, and there is no right or wrong on either path that one wants to live whether deluded or awake, just trying to keep my sanity in check for now since apparently being god is too much to handle

Edited by khalifa

@mandyjw  i think i'm getting nothing meaningful because i just refuse to let go even when it starts coming back, i try to breath and move around fighting it too much, also i can't dream since i can't fall asleep

@Rinne  yes i've been trying day naps lots of them whenever i feel like shit, they do help, but i still feel somewhat tired like not fully rested but functional after them, time goes by very slowly as i check my phone from time to time

2 minutes ago, Rinne said:

@khalifa So you havent slept in 4 days? Have you been trying naps?

I don't think this is about a lack of melatonin or other mechanics that make us fall asleep naturally.

His body literally thinks its going to die and shut down if it "loses" waking consciousness. Existential crisis similar to the first time you realized you were going to die as a teen, just my humble assumption 

1 minute ago, The Awakened Viking said:

I don't think this is about a lack of melatonin or other mechanics that make us fall asleep naturally.

His body literally thinks its going to die and shut down if it "loses" waking consciousness. Existential crisis similar to the first time you realized you were going to die as a teen, just my humble assumption 

Gotchu

4 minutes ago, khalifa said:

@Rinne  yes i've been trying day naps lots of them whenever i feel like shit, they do help, but i still feel somewhat tired like not fully rested but functional after them, time goes by very slowly as i check my phone from time to time

Damn bro. Wish you the best.