Beginner Mind

Is Love the Key?

68 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Hsinav said:

Yes, were using absolute and relative terminology, searching for absolute purity in the relative thought is not possible.:)

Ultimately, the purest Love = The Absolute, contains all the purity and pollutions and everything between.

What humans call pollution can be regarded as the purest of things for som other creature or organism. (even though in most cases it is probably not)

Haha okay

But, do not pollute the word "pollution" & "pure" . It's there for a reason. 

:)

"Love" 

"Absolute"

"Truth"

"Evil"

"Ego"

Do not bastardize language. I know you don't. It could be a person's inability to understand the depth of a word...it applies to everyone. Infinitely~

Edited by Angelite

love is seeing the objectivity behind gods will or intent 

however, the awakening of love is holistic (speculation) so it cuts through intent directly, making it truly objective less. However, it doesn't mean we create false equivalencies via equanimity. There is a way to be equanim without being equanim and that is to be enlightened. 

So truly the only way to be absolute love facet is to awaken to it. But still realise it is within perspective I.e there was a person who awoke to the facet, but it is still aware of it. 

the truth of the matter is, there is nothing except perspective. 

On the other hand, there is no way to tell. An enlightened being can still be aware of the facet and you will never know, only they will. 

it is god awakening to itself, not a human awakening to god, although it may seem that way. 

to conclude: all answers above by other posters are correct. the truth is awakening to absolute love. the irony is that the awakening itself doesn't stop devilry or ego per say. the absolute love makes it easier to be absolutely self-loving,  which is different to absolut selflessness.  However, the ego will coopt selflessness and absolute love into thinking its being absolute self-loving. Which it is unconditionally already but is it actually? well its a partial truth

Lets take ego, did the person actually lose their ego or was it replaced? the person can actually never lose their ego, they can never lose their personality or objectivity. Absolute ego and Absolute objectivity, can't be destroyed. Unless you replace it with a partial truth that allows for a greater degree of less egoic behaviour and objectivity. Change the filter. This is non-duality. There was no filter changed and ultimately no ego in the first place. 

That is why perspective, will always be true.  

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash I don't play with speculation. 

I choose my "Truth" objectively. 

42 minutes ago, Aakash said:

love is seeing the objectivity behind gods will or intent 

however, the awakening of love is holistic (speculation) so it cuts through intent directly, making it truly objective less. However, it doesn't mean we create false equivalencies via equanimity. There is a way to be equanim without being equanim and that is to be enlightened. 

So truly the only way to be absolute love facet is to awaken to it. But still realise it is within perspective I.e there was a person who awoke to the facet, but it is still aware of it. 

the truth of the matter is, there is nothing except perspective. 

On the other hand, there is no way to tell. An enlightened being can still be aware of the facet and you will never know, only they will. 

it is god awakening to itself, not a human awakening to god, although it may seem that way. 

to conclude: all answers above by other posters are correct. the truth is awakening to absolute love. the irony is that the awakening itself doesn't stop devilry or ego per say. the absolute love makes it easier to be absolutely self-loving,  which is different to absolut selflessness.  However, the ego will coopt selflessness and absolute love into thinking its being absolute self-loving. Which it is unconditionally already but is it actually? well its a partial truth

Lets take ego, did the person actually lose their ego or was it replaced? the person can actually never lose their ego, they can never lose their personality or objectivity. Absolute ego and Absolute objectivity, can't be destroyed. Unless you replace it with a partial truth that allows for a greater degree of less egoic behaviour and objectivity. Change the filter. This is non-duality. There was no filter changed and ultimately no ego in the first place. 

That is why perspective, will always be true.  

In short, you don't get the middle part fixed?

@Angelite

20 minutes ago, Angelite said:

In short, you don't get the middle part fixed?

What does the “middle part “ mean ? 

I also meant it is my speculation of it. 

There is no truth to pick lol, the truth is you are perspective. Everything else is partial truth picked for you. As your “personality” of “objectives” 

including you saying I pick my truths objectively 

the problem is, what I’ve said doesn’t make sense unless your enlightened. 

Edited by Aakash

3 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Ehhh.

I have a question for all you Love believers:

Have you read "The end of your world" by Adyashanti?

Even he expressly totally destroys the thing about Love. Yet everyone here believes that enlightenment/Truth is about Love. Wtf is this.

I haven't read it, but Adyashanti was actually the one that has made me understand what Love is, at least for a moment, there was an insight.

This is a long video, but he explains it in a way that resonates with me, more than any other teacher who talks about Love. Worth checking out for anyone who is interested in the topic. Adyashanti is such a great teacher, so relatable, he never makes you feel inferior or like you don't know as much as he does.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Mikael89 If you keep preaching about awakening/Truth here, you will be banned.

You are just preaching. You are not doing the work.

Notice that your mind is fundamentally stuck on the belief that love cannot be real. And your ego is now busy justifying why you are right.

Notice that you are not actually open to investigating consciousness and discovering whatever it happens to be. You are just rehashing your pre-existing prejudices via the words of others. You have no idea if any of the words you quote are true or false.

This approach cannot work and is a bastardization of this work and a waste of our time.

You do not know what Truth is. Start by admitting that to yourself. Enough games.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.