Beginner Mind

Is Love the Key?

68 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

This will probably be my only post here.

You technically are banning yourself from Truth.

9 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

You technically are banning yourself from Truth.

This is a really important point ☝️

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

not if you let me go to town

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Ultimate Reality has nothing to do with Love. And enlightenment doesn't have anything to do with Love.

i've noticed you really like these LOVE threads (just saying)

are you on a crusade or something?

anti-Beatles?

the funny thing is i recall being quite agreeable with your views on a previous thread

i'm all for Truth as well

hence my name

anyhoo

what do you think of this:

TRUTH is that which is

Love is the great force that connects all that which is

Enlightenment is the realization of this and awakening AS this

now these are all words to grasp different aspects of what you call Ultimate Reality (not sure what the unultimate version is yet but i'm still in god training school so what do i know)

you think what i said is bullshit?

just curious on your deeper views on this

Edited by Truthority

swashbuckler 4 life xD
TRUTHORITY.ORG

I've been struggling with the word Love as a descriptor of reality as well, maybe because it's a loaded concept that was never prevalent in "my life".

See, I still think of love as an emotion. Yet everyone here says that it's not that. Is it that Everything is One? Ok, I'm aware of that, and yet emotions of love are not pouring out of me all the time.

In my understanding, love is a concept inside of the unspeakable. Is it the best possible concept? Maybe, I don't see it that way at the moment. But don't just dismiss anyone who, like me, is not aware of love as a fundamental aspect of the Absolute.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Gili Trawangan i think when you have an experience that goes beyond anything you can ever imagine.... Love will be the only word suitable

you will know then what it means

take a few tabs of acid

crank up coldplay's Head Full of Dreams

Coldplay_-_A_Head_Full_of_Dreams.png

welcome to love galaxy

enjoy your stay

Edited by Truthority

swashbuckler 4 life xD
TRUTHORITY.ORG

@Truthority I have, and there was an awakening. And love was not the word to describe it, there were no words. It was beyond words and concepts and emotions. Beyond ALL concepts, including love.

Silence. Nothing.

@Keyhole I can understand that, really. There was definitely a sense of peace and that everything is and always was ok. And I still feel that most of the time. After all, nothing can harm us, there is no reason to be afraid. But I feel like this is already an interpretation of what Is. A very subtle one. What is cannot really be described, even by love. That's my understanding. I can easily accept others' descriptions though, when it comes to language nothing is set in stone.

Without lovebliss the picture is incomplete, no matter how convincing it might seem at the time. 

I remember having this discussion with Leo. He was skeptical but open-minded, and now he's all about it. I encourage everyone to keep an open mind.

5 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

No, Ultimate Reality has nothing to do with Love. And enlightenment doesn't have anything to do with Love.

Egoic mind in full power. 

Keep fighting unescapable. 

@Mikael89 No free love for you then.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

15 hours ago, Beginner Mind said:

Love is something that has come up in my awareness lately due in large part to Leo and this community.  All this talk about love has made me realize how closed my heart has been over the years.  Whether it was the absence of my father, or failed relationships, I don't know.  But something has prevented me from really loving fully.

I used to think that enlightenment would be the ultimate key to happiness.  But lately I've begun to wonder if the real key to happiness has been staring me in the face all along. Maybe what I've truly longed for above all else, is love.

Is love the key to a fulfilled life?

Absolutely, Love is the key. Yes enlightenment is Love. The Knowing for yourself of yourself, not a thought about, not a belief. Love is the actuality, and love is infallible. There’s no catch.

You are where you are. Write down what you want. If you don’t know, write down “what do I really want?”. In doing so you are actually creating it. You are creating the experience of, ‘what I really want’. There is no question as to if it will come - you are creating the coming of it. You are not separate from reality. You are orchestrating the orchestration, and you are the orchestration orchestrating. You are the conductor of your own symphony, and you are the symphony that is the conductor. 

We get one linear thought at a time, and we choose. Choose the thought that feels better. “Feels better” = aligned with sensation, the guidance to what you established you wanted. No thing is outside of synchronicity, so be open-eyed, see that the “answer”, or ‘what you want’, is always coming to you, as reality itself. The more you choose better feeling thoughts, the more it comes to you ‘in’ - as reality. 

By choosing to choose to choose what you want, you are choosing creation. Reality is creation. You are reality, you are creation. By choosing to choose to choose what you want, you are aligning with the truth of this. You are aligning with Love. 

In aligning with Love, you begin to be purified by Love. You’ll cry a lot, you’ll be ‘washed clean’ of all that you thought you were, by the Love that you actually are. 

Keep wanting, and keep asking questions. Bring love to everything, and everything you want meets you here, now. Love is the Key. It is The Love Of Attraction, truly. I can do this now, say this now, because it is doing me, now. There never was such a thing as separation, but it is Good that it seems so. It is Expereince.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Absolutely, Love is the key. Yes enlightenment is Love. The Knowing for yourself of yourself, not a thought about, not a belief. Love is the actuality, and love is infallible. There’s no catch.

You are where you are. Write down what you want. If you don’t know, write down “what do I really want?”. In doing so you are actually creating it. You are creating the experience of, ‘what I really want’. There is no question as to if it will come - you are creating the coming of it. You are not separate from reality. You are orchestrating the orchestration, and you are the orchestration orchestrating. You are the conductor of your own symphony, and you are the symphony that is the conductor. 

We get one linear thought at a time, and we choose. Choose the thought that feels better. “Feels better” = aligned with sensation, the guidance to what you established you wanted. No thing is outside of synchronicity, so be open-eyed, see that the “answer”, or ‘what you want’, is always coming to you, as reality itself. The more you choose better feeling thoughts, the more it comes to you ‘in’ - as reality. 

By choosing to choose to choose what you want, you are choosing creation. Reality is creation. You are reality, you are creation. By choosing to choose to choose what you want, you are aligning with the truth of this. You are aligning with Love. 

In aligning with Love, you begin to be purified by Love. You’ll cry a lot, you’ll be ‘washed clean’ of all that you thought you were, by the Love that you actually are. 

Keep wanting, and keep asking questions. Bring love to everything, and everything you want meets you here, now. Love is the Key. It is The Love Of Attraction, truly. I can do this now, say this now, because it is doing me, now. There never was such a thing as separation, but it is Good that it seems so. It is Expereince.

Now let me slap you with zen stick. 

Mu! 

God damn hippies everywhere. 

2 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Some teachers warn against stopping the seeking at the feel good love stage.

Probably the hippies in the 60's were at the same stage. And I believe they took psychedelics, just like you people. So you are all just a bunch of hippies. Disappointing.

Judgements, cool. 

Well I personally never took them in my entire life. 

Yes, I can qualify as zen master. No question about it. So for sure by saying this you Will probably get zen stick. 

Love is what you are. 

Love is important, but don't use love as an excuse for supressing hurt feelings. There is obviously a reason for why you shut down your heart, and those feelings need to be acknowledged (whether it be blame, anger, grief, whatever). It took me over 2 years to work through these emotions towards my parents and open my heart to them, and I wasn't even severely abused. Had I used excuses such as "they were treated that way themselves", "I should forgive" and "it wasn't that bad" to shut down those feelings of anger and blame this process probably never would have happened.

In my view, the liberation to be whatever is the key. Had I been stuck in that prison of how I ought to be and feel, I never would have been able to love fully.

I am myself, heaven and hell.

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Probably the hippies in the 60's were at the same stage. And I believe they took psychedelics, just like you people. So you are all just a bunch of hippies. Disappointing.

You make me laugh.  Don't ever change.

P.S. I don't know you well enough to say for sure, but I'd be willing to bet that what you truly long for is love also.  You just aren't being honest with yourself.

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

And I believe they took psychedelics, just like you people. So you are all just a bunch of hippies. Disappointing.

I never took a psychedelic ever in my life, and I recall that you took some. I see love and you don't. So, rest sure that psychedelics are not the reason why we're "just a bunch of hippies" and you're not ??

22 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Also, if you want to convince materialists about spirituality/non-duality.. "Love" is the worst possible word to use. Not a single materialist will take it seriously.

But "Consciousness" or "Awareness" will make more sense, because it's actually everyone's experience at all times.

That's a silly argument. Love is also everyone's experience at all times. One can be unconscious of awareness just as much as they can be unconscious of consciousness.

But anyway, we're not trying to convince you, we're just telling you the truth, and it is love.

22 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The Truth is ever present, and "given to" everyone, Love is not.

Love is ever present and is given to everyone, including you. You just happen to filter it out and refuse to take it.

Edited by Truth Addict

33 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Also, if you want to convince materialists about spirituality/non-duality.. "Love" is the worst possible word to use. Not a single materialist will take it seriously.

But "Consciousness" or "Awareness" will make more sense, because it's actually everyone's experience at all times. The Truth is ever present, and "given to" everyone, Love is not.

I noticed you had to use quotes there on “given to”, because Truth is not actually “given to” someone, but realized. Same with absolute love. Love is everyone’s experience at all times, then reduced in the claiming of it via identity to “my love”, “other’s love”, then we mix a thought (which sensation tells us is not true) and thus create emotion, the kind which were created in the falsity of believing the thought. There is no such thing as a true thought. 

I was a materialist / atheist. I took love seriously. That was the set up. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Thank you for your thoughtful post.  I am a bit skeptical of the law of attraction but I can definitely see the benefit of writing down what I want.