Schahin

Hooponopono, method of healing others through yourself

19 posts in this topic

I'd like to know who has heard of this?

This is a hawaiian prayer, that is used there by the shamans.

It basically says, that everything that happens in the world, every problem, every war, every illness is because of you, and you should take 100% responsibility over everything. First I did not understand what it meant and could not imagine how a war in another country is because of me, but having read more about oneness it does make sense now, that everything is you. 

The prayer consists of saying to yourself 4 simple things, which are:

I love you 

I am sorry (for having created these erroneous thoughts that lead to the problem),

Forgive me (for the state and the problem that is), 

Thank you (for existing)

There was a hawaiian psychologist that managed to heal a whole ward of mentally ill criminals with repeatedly meditating on this prayer and just by looking at the documents of the individuals, he has not even seen them personally.

It's good stuff.

LoA and prayer basically.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Nice... really good thing to do.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

It is basically to erase "bad" data that was accumulated in consciousness, I don't know if it contains data from past lives as I am not sure if past lives exist,

The question is why do the enlightened people not do this in order to bring peace and equaliy and justice to our world?

I say enlightened people because they are the ones that can best understand this theory, everybody else would just think what does an ill person have to do with my thinking

Its one of my favourite prayers! <3

Beautiful Reminder!

Hooponopono!

??

B R E A T H E

It has been said by an ancient enlightenment master that if you can say Hooponopono! three times fast without tripping, you'll become fully liberated.

;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Here is what Sadhguru has to say about healing. Quite an interesting watch. What he is saying has to do with karma as far as I understand

15 hours ago, Chi_ said:

Here is what Sadhguru has to say about healing. Quite an interesting watch. What he is saying has to do with karma as far as I understand

What does it even mean? Can u explain what he told? I dont get it.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan He is saying that mental and physical issues come from very root causes which (if I understand right)  is karma. So if you heal them using spiritual healing techniques, the issue will go away but it will take a different form after some time since the root cause was not dealt with and it takes expression in a different form. That's what he means when he says that spiritual healing is just meddling with life. 

27 minutes ago, Chi_ said:

@Harikrishnan He is saying that mental and physical issues come from very root causes which (if I understand right)  is karma. So if you heal them using spiritual healing techniques, the issue will go away but it will take a different form after some time since the root cause was not dealt with and it takes expression in a different form. That's what he means when he says that spiritual healing is just meddling with life. 

I still don't understand. So what is proper healing then? What do we even mean when we say healing? Like physical healing?

Edited by SunnyNewDay

@Harikrishnan

He is referring to spiritual healing which works by meddling with your life energies like Reiki for example. I am not completely sure the right way to go about correcting physical and mental issues but I believe it is by aligning your physical, mental and energy body by techniques of Kriya Yoga. Also the dissolving of your karma is also part of the equation. 

I obviously do not subscribe completely to what Sadhguru says here as I too do not understand the very deep mechanics of the human system. However I do trust him and wanted to share his view with you ;)

43 minutes ago, SunnyNewDay said:

I still don't understand. So what is proper healing then? What do we even mean when we say healing? Like physical healing?

Healing is when you realign with the natural self, the true self, the spirit. This is when true healing takes places. All damage/pain/illusion stems from resistance to the natural self. When you realign with the true self, the whole universe is healed simultaneously because you are IT.

So to speak..

Ho'oponopono!

B R E A T H E

17 hours ago, pluto said:

Healing is when you realign with the natural self, the true self, the spirit. This is when true healing takes places. All damage/pain/illusion stems from resistance to the natural self. When you realign with the true self, the whole universe is healed simultaneously because you are IT.

So to speak..

Ho'oponopono!

What do you exactly mean by the whole universe is healed? 

It just seems that many are aligned but then others are not and need healing . 

Edited by Schahin

15 hours ago, pluto said:

So to speak..

Ho'oponopono!

I understand this but what is he talking about (sadghuru) when he says healing?

3 hours ago, Chi_ said:

@Schahin He is referring to Non-Duality 

Yes but, obviously the universe is not all healed :)

The hooponopono i think is exactly that it accesses through this prayer to god (that's why you pray it to yourself) , and erases "bad" data and heals people that you don't even know. 

But exactly because everyone is you and these "bad" thoughts of ill people and an ill state of world arise in you and by doing hooponopono you erase these bad data. 

Now the enlightened will allsay, that there might not be a thing like "bad" data but everything is at good and there is no good and bad. 

Now thats a good think to discuss what is meant by bad data, because the hawaiian psychologist that cured a ward of mentally ill criminals only through meditating on that prayer and looking at the files of each of the individuals, he obviously believed it was bad data, and he also seems to know that it is all one under god the creator and every "problem" that exists in the world is wholly and 100% your responsibility. 

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin Fair point actually. 

So when you (God) access this non-dual state you use it to heal others by imagining them getting healed? Becauce reality is just imagination right? So you imagine it and it actually happens. Isn't that the concept of how someone materialises things? 

7 hours ago, Schahin said:

What do you exactly mean by the whole universe is healed? 

It just seems that many are aligned but then others are not and need healing . 

The Enlightened one only sees the Enlightened you/reality.

B R E A T H E