ActualizedDavid

I have a feeling that there's more to this

19 posts in this topic

I have a feeling that there is more to life...

Not this. Not money or success. Not beeing and stillness. I do not know.

I do not fell like i'm missing something . I fell that there's more things..

I have a strong sensation in my chest for the last 12-14 weeks and i can meditate , eat well, have sex , stay still. Sometimes the pressure is not there. But sometimes like now is here.

Right now i.m in my room enjoying the time and is night. I do not fell depressed or something bad let's say. 

But i fell that there's more to this then just realizing that we are all one. 

I needed to say this to somebody . Again i'm not depressed in any way . I'm just wandering..

Who told you that “just realizing that we are all one” is the highest and only thing to realize?

Edited by AlldayLoop

8 minutes ago, AlldayLoop said:

Who told you that “just realizing that we are all one” is the highest and only thing to realize?

Noone..Tell me more

Edited by ActualizedDavid

1 hour ago, ActualizedDavid said:

But i fell that there's more to this then just realizing that we are all one. 

Your quite correct about that.

The absolute has many facets and even things written simply such as being one has profound ramifications on the mental model of the world.

Its absolutely radical.

Yes, there is much more. You're still a long way from massive enlightenment. That's what's missing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@ActualizedDavid Dive into this. Sit and write down questions that arise. Keep probing and questioning. Make a dream board that is so audacious it’s flat out impossible. Then go back to the probing and new questions, regarding the “why not’s”, and the “hows”, etc, will arise. Dig into the dreaming, and the questioning, until you are satisfied beyond all doubts, questions, fears, concerns.  It’s truly the adventure of a lifetime - and it is already afoot brother. ♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@ActualizedDavid Make a dream board that is so audacious it’s flat out impossible. 

What do you personally use to make a dream board? A big white board on the wall? A physical notebook? A mobile app? 

8 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@ActualizedDavid Life is eternal. There will always be more to It.

True. Just look how many Marvel movies there are. 

And movie remakes and sequels and prequels and sequels to remakes. It’s endless. 

that we are all one. 

Is not the truth. 

Eternal silence is truthful and love. 

11 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

The absolute has many facets and even things written simply such as being one has profound ramifications on the mental model of the world.

Its absolutely radical.

Where did you got inspired to replay with this comment ?

What did you read? 

Or this are your insights?

11 hours ago, cetus56 said:

Your quite correct about that.

Do you want to tell me more about it ?

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, there is much more. You're still a long way from massive enlightenment. That's what's missing.

Then i guess is ok to wander...

10 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

Well yes, but actually no.

Or is it the other way around?

Are we playing word game's:)) 

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

@ActualizedDavid Dive into this. Sit and write down questions that arise. Keep probing and questioning. Make a dream board that is so audacious it’s flat out impossible. Then go back to the probing and new questions, regarding the “why not’s”, and the “hows”, etc, will arise. Dig into the dreaming, and the questioning, until you are satisfied beyond all doubts, questions, fears, concerns.  It’s truly the adventure of a lifetime - and it is already afoot brother. ♥️

I never had a dream board i will create one . And continue questioning.

You Nahm, have the spirit of Abraham Hicks. Very encouraging and not limiting imagination.. ❤️

7 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@ActualizedDavid Life is eternal. There will always be more to It.

I kinda know that is the way... Is true.

7 hours ago, AlldayLoop said:

True. Just look how many Marvel movies there are. 

And movie remakes and sequels and prequels and sequels to remakes. It’s endless. 

I really like this example.

5 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Is not the truth. 

Eternal silence is truthful and love. 

Love. This word is the best word out there. 

6 hours ago, ActualizedDavid said:

Do you want to tell me more about it ?

Anything I would have to say has already been said many times. If I were to say something you would probably say something like: "I already know this". But do you really? Or does the mind hear it then dismisses it for the greater part?

20 hours ago, AlldayLoop said:

What do you personally use to make a dream board? A big white board on the wall? A physical notebook? A mobile app? 

Well, weird sounding but it evolved into all of the above and that led to none of them. Started with a thought unaligned with sensation. Then recognizing the guidance that is sensation, relative to the picking of this or that thought, feels better, doesn’t feel better, “better” simply being aligned with what I want, or not. So I pick the better feeling thoughts. Didn’t know then that the pad of paper and pencil are themselves infinite intelligence, infinite love, creation. Realizing that, about the pad & pencil, then I used dry erase boards, that led to painting walls with chalk paint. Ultimately though, I am that, and none of it is needed because there aren’t two realities “I’m” choosing between (or, if you’re alive, you have sensations / guidance). There’s only this one, guided by sensation, unfolding perfectly, always has been, and always Will. 

@ActualizedDavid There is indeed more to this, and questions are powerful. :) It’s all good though. Infinite on infinite is not an experience. Finite “in” infinite, still infinite, no experience. So infinite forgets infinite, and totally seems finite. This suffering is necessary, so infinite can Experience rediscovering, infinite, and share itself, without ever leaving.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, cetus56 said:

Anything I would have to say has already been said many times. If I were to say something you would probably say something like: "I already know this". But do you really? Or does the mind hear it then dismisses it for the greater part?

:))

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

@ActualizedDavid There is indeed more to this, and questions are powerful. :) It’s all good though. Infinite on infinite is not an experience. Finite “in” infinite, still infinite, no experience. So infinite forgets infinite, and totally seems finite. This suffering is necessary, so infinite can Experience rediscovering, infinite, and share itself, without ever leaving.

Thank you for this ❤️

@ActualizedDavid I remember laughing, so much because reality was so beyond anything I could understand but yet it works. It feels like pure magic. And when separation dissolves all ideas that hinged on it, are destroyed or at least no longer fully representative. This is what I realized. I spent a week not knowing how to handle it. Felt like I was going insane. Leo's videos were what gave me the intellectual model to know how to operate. 

He has a Halloween video on the implications of oneness. 

There's always more, its infinite and that's the beauty of it!

B R E A T H E