Schahin

If I am god how do I not have free will? 

22 posts in this topic

If there is absolutely no distinction between the disincarnate and the incarnate god how do I not have free will then? 

If I am consciousness but have not awoken to this fact yet that still make me (consciousness) have free will and not the illusion of free will because that would mean that there is a disincarnate god which is not me as I am still unconscious. So then the disincarnate god and me are not exactly the same, because I am unconscious and "he" is not. 

Then the sentence if you have not awoken god has not awoken doesnt apply anymore. 

But if it does appy then god is unconscious because I am unconscious until woken up, so I should have the absolute free will then because there is no distinction between god and me.

At the end I am consciousness even if I havent awoken to it yet but I do posses a degree of consciousness which is filtered with ego but to say I dont have free will means that there is a disincarnate god that is absolutely awoken exerts his will on this unconscious not awoken character/vessel? 

I am not sure how to understand the sentence that I am a vessel through which god speaks and its all gods will, that means the vessel and god are separate, but actually they are not, I am consciousness so how can I call myself vessel and If I am consciousness/god and therefore his will is my will because we are the same. 

How do I not have free will then? 

I hope it makes sense, to simplify, it just means that god has not awoken until I have not awoken, so therefore god is totally me and only I have the free will and not the illusion of the free will. 

Otherwise it just means that there indeed is an always awoken disincarnate god and I am an individual unit of consciousness which is not awoken and only a vessel realky, but I am not a vessel I am consciousness itself hehe it is confusing but it is what I gathered of information here in the forum so far and it sounds paradox to me

Edited by Schahin

In your dreams, is your dream character separate from you? Does your dream character have free will within the dream? Or is it the will from a higher consciousness (your subconscious mind) ?

Is there a distinction between your dream character and your subconscious mind? From one perspective, yes. From another perspective, no.

Your dream character does not realize it is a dream character within your mind. It is incomprehensible to that dream character. As long as it is identified as itself, it will not awaken to a more expansive conscious state. It can do all the yoga, retreats and reading within the dream it can, yet will not figure out and realize the higher consciousness while still identified with the illusory dream and itself as real. Similarly, one won’t realize they are a dream character within a higher order mind that cannot be figured out and realized within a contracted state of consciousness. 

That s a great analogy. 

But then it would be false to state until you have not awoken god has not awoken. Because that higher total consciousness with absolute free will that exerts on everybodies lives is always awoken, even if every single of its avatars is unconscious, god therefore woud be always awoken and absolutely conscious of everything but I as the character am not. 

Edited by Schahin

You are God playing a human.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are God playing a human.

Doesnt that give me free will, cause I am god, who else is there to have free will?  

Edited by Schahin

@Schahin It puts limits on your free will. To be human is to be limited.

34 minutes ago, Schahin said:

That s a great analogy. 

But then it would be false to state until you have not awoken god has not awoken. Because that higher total consciousness with absolute free will that exerts on everybodies lives is always awoken, even if every single of its avatars is unconscious, god therefore woud be always awoken and absolutely conscious of everything but I as the character am not. 

This is all within the the perspective of the dream character. Nothing wrong with that. It can have practical use.

Notice how you use the term “awoken”. The dream character is defining the term “awoken” and is assuming it’s the same for a more expansive level. Yet, a higher expansion transcends this character and the concept of “awoken” is also expanded. It cannot be understood within the contracted dream character.

Imagine within your dream you are a guy named Paul that lives in New York. Within the dream, Paul is trying to figure out awakening. He goes to meditation groups, retreats and watches videos. He discusses awakening on online forums. Paul is very curious and wonders what god is like and wether god is awoke. . . Then, your alarm clock goes off and you wake up. You realize you were dreaming. This level of awakening is very different than Paul’s contracted view of awakening. Paul cannot imagine it or figure it out. 

8j

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Schahin It puts limits on your free will. To be human is to be limited.

In your live enlightening video you said, that yiu were never in xontrol6 and that noone is in control. 

Can I ask you if ever since you  did change your stance on that?

If free will is only limited by being in the human form, society, and environment it would imply that the human is limited but still as god whatever remains in this linitation is the persons free will as he is god, bit yeah limited due to bodyform, society and environment, which still is much more than absolutely not being in control 

Edited by Schahin

@AlldayLoop

52 minutes ago, AlldayLoop said:

@Schahin Do humans exist

If humans are a dream of god, and there is no distinction between yiu and god as you are god. 

Then even you as a human not being real, you are still god and how are you then not in control? 

If God does not awake until you awake, who is in control then? 

If you are god in a dream, how do you not have free will then, whoelse is there to have free will? 

If it is the highest of your own consciousness, that means that that highest of your consciousness is constantly awake and waits for you/his avatar to awaken too and overlooks your life somehow, which makes it a disincarnate god lucid dreaming, but definitely not playing hide and seek, as he is already awoken and knows it is a dream but you as the avatar do not.

And the whole game is in order to play hide and seek at least i thought that. So that means god is not totally immersed in the dream and even if we are god we still in the dream remain as "children of god" as he is awoken and we are not, (at least the majority of people not counting people on this forum) and the sentence until you havent awoken god hasnt awoken doesnt apply anymore. 

I hope this makes sense

Edited by Schahin

59 minutes ago, Schahin said:

Can I ask you if ever since you  did change your stance on that?

Control is a dualistic notion because it implies a controller and a controlled. In truth, the two are one.

In a nondual state controller and controlled collapse into oneness.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Control is a dualistic notion because it implies a controller and a controlled. In truth, the two are one.

In a nondual state controller and controlled collapse into oneness.

So basicaly we are in control as e are cotroller and controlled in one, as oneness is the only thing there is and you/we/I are it therefore we have control and free will because whoelse or whatelse would? 

I am just asking because in your live enlightenment video (which I found absolutely incredible to look through) you said you were never in control, what did you mean by that then?

Edited by Schahin

@Leo Gura

Will there come a new refreshed video on free will in the near future? 

Maybe that would answer some questions, because this topic seems to be constantly coming up in this forum.

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

5 minutes ago, Schahin said:

you said you were never in control, that confuses me a little bit

It's confusing because it depends on how you define "you".

What I meant in that video is that "Leo" is not in control. The control shifted from Leo to God in that moment.

God has Infinite Free Will. Anything it wills instantly becomes material reality.

4 minutes ago, Billy Shears said:

Will there come a new refreshed video on free will in the near future?

Yes

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

It's confusing because it depends on how you define "you".

What I said in that video is that "Leo" is not in control. So the control shifts from Leo to God.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When you say there is no distinction between Leo and God so ultimately Leo is god, how does it shift from Leo to god then? 

And also you say until you or Leo hasnt awoken god hasnt awoken, so that just confirms that god is as unconscious as the consciousness level of the person he plays so who is ultimately in control, if you = god plus god has not awoken yet because you have not awoken yet? 

11 minutes ago, Schahin said:

How does it shift from Leo to god then? 

Leo is realized to have never been real. Which leaves only God in its place.

And also you say until you or Leo hasnt awoken god hasnt awoken, so that just confirms that god is as unconscious as the consciousness level of the person he plays so who is ultimately in control, if you = god plus god has not awoken yet because you have not awoken yet? 

God is in control via an imaginary construct called Leo, and a trillion other imaginary constructs.

I think it will remain confusing until realized and enlightened.

This question just bugs me abit, because ultimately Leo is not real but you are real, and you have control over Leo, thus saying I don't have control makes it sound that you are not God but Leo, it becomes more paradox, when there is no distinction between Leo and God plus  God only awakens when Leo awakens.

Because if Leo is not in control but god hasnt awoken until Leo awakes, then how is an unconscious God in control different than Leo is in control

I am curious to know if you changed your opinion when you want to release a new video on free will due to probable new insights

Edited by Schahin

That's pretty complicated / sharp thoughts :ph34r:

Damn curiosity dooms us to try deliberately to measure the depth of the ocean with a thermometer