Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mercurio3

Your cat knows it

4 posts in this topic

One year ago I adopted a little kitty. Since then, every time I do some psychedelics (5-MeO-DMT, N,N-DMT, mushrooms, etc) she knows immediately that “something” is happening. Cats are extremely sensitive beings and they notice any little change in your mood and state of consciousness. Not only that, in my case, looking at her eyes I know that she knows exactly what I’m experiencing. For example, with N,N-DMT is like she was saying “oh, so you’re THERE, huh?”; or in my last mushrooms trip she was like a “helper”, supporting me and looking at me as if I were some divine god-like being.

Have you guys experienced this? How do your cats react when you’re tripping or in a higher state of consciousness?

Edited by Mercurio3

I notice this with humans when im on LSD or shrooms mostly. It's the "weight" of presence. An enlightened person could walk into a room, look at the floor and keep his mouth shut, and the entire weight of the room would literally change. Even if he said nothing, that weight is power

Yes! Some cats are incredibly sensitive in that sense. Not only for higher states of consciousness but also for lower states... When I suffered from severe OCD my cat used to drag me out of that trance like state like no human ever managed to do or even notice.

Edited by mkrksms

Yes animals are in tune with nature, they notice everything even though they don't always understand what's happening, they feel/sense what most humans cannot because most humans are not as present as animals. I have noticed this with animals first hand, their reaction and energy signature changes almost as if they are concerned but at the same time sense the divinity in whats happening and respect its power.

B R E A T H E