Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tom T

Question About Polyamory Relationships

5 posts in this topic

I am considering the possibility of myself getting into polyamory relationships as it sounds like a awesome fantasy to be able to be in a romantic relationship with a few women where we are all able to love each other but because we all think of each other as awesome people this makes us not want to possess one another as we want many other people to experience our partner just because they are so cool which makes us able to give each other the freedom to share each other with others with no desire to possess one another and the fact that other people are romantically involved with your partner makes you feel like you have picked a diamond since so many people like your partner in that way and your partner thinks the same about you to !!!  I think this would be awesome if you could pull this off as this would be a type of relationship when done properly would include little control, manipulation, jealousy and desires of possessing the other. Also i believe that as God I created an infinite amount of compatible partners out there for everyone so why would you limit yourself to one when you can have many? by the way im not saying polyamory is better than monogamy im still a fan of monogamy but im just interested in exploring polyamory as I have never considered it before and I have a feeling that it may be for me personally but you can never know until you try it out in practice. I may try it out and feel its not for me. 

But anyway my question is in my ideal polyamory relationship id like to see all my partners separately. I would  never want to hangout with two girls im in a relationship with and there other lovers at the same time as I would want to see them all separately. Is this normal or do most polyamory relationships involve all the people involved hanging out, dating and  having sex with each other at the same time? Also id feel weird if one of my partners was watching me having sex with one of my other partner and vice versa id feel weird if i was watching one of my lovers have sex with one of her other lovers. Do most polyamory people watch each other having sex or do many of these people just see each partner separately? Like obviously I  wouldn't mind my partner having sex with her other partners but i wouldn't want to watch them do it right in front of me is this how most polyamory people do it where its  just standard for everyone involved to hangout, go on dates and have sex with each other at the same time? Or are there many polyamory relationships where everyone just sees each other separately ? also is this even for me if im asking this question lol?

Edited by Tom T

Also I would be cool with her talking about her sexual experiences with her other loves to me but I just wouldn't want to see them do it in front of me but id be cool with her talking about it to me !!!

Edited by Tom T

I think !!! may be different in practice lol

It’s your fantasy so you’re in charge what happens. It might be very hard to implement in practice though. But hey, anything can happen when you really want it. :D

Just that the more you want, the harder you have to work on it. And as long as everyone involved knows what’s going on and are happy with it, I don’t see a problem. Where there’s one, there’s many?

I have an opinion on everything :D

yess I agree I recon it would be hard to put into practice bit would be cool if you could pull it off and think it is possible !!! and yes I agree !!! if I do do this I will have to set clear boundary's !!!