Chumbimba

Healing The Shame That Binds You By John Bradshaw 10/10

12 posts in this topic

Every human being needs a copy of this book. It is essential for personal development work. If you are attempting to reach emotional mastery like I am, this book needs to be on your bookshelf. I would buy everyone a copy if I could. It gets to the deepest root issue of most of your neurosis and emotional hiccups, exercises on how to fix them and how we can incorporate healthy shame in our lives to be human beings. Nothing more nothing less. 

Thank you 

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Thank You ! Awesome tip 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

his video have lot of good insights

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Just finished reading this book and it is such an eye opener into a human psyche !! Thanks again for recomms

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Thank you! This is a major part of my work. As a highly sensitize person shame is something I deal with...

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I have a strong embarrassment fear. I am so scared to be embarrassed in front of other people. Can this book help me overcome this issue?

I love his way teaching in that clip. No fluff. Every word counts. Reminds me of Albert Ellis and his style.