billiesimon

Does the law of attraction work? And what's the spiritual explanation?

53 posts in this topic

@Nahm P.S. I've used in the past a visualization to become better at my job's phone calls, and it worked.

But in this instance I've used always the same "scripted" scene. 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

59 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I want a nicer job

The “same scene”, is what is. What is, is done, it’s already here. Enjoy it, but creation wise, it’s already manifested.  You are a creator, you can always manifest what is coming. 

Write down “I want a nicer job”, ideally, on a dry erase board. This way it’s big, you see it everyday, and you can add to it anytime you want, and make changes anytime you want. 

Then Dream big. Write what you want about this ‘nicer job’. Do not be realistic, write what you actually want. Have fun dreaming up the absolute best vision, and of course feel free to dream up some things you want along with the job. Maybe a certain vehicle - tape a picture of it to the board. Maybe a vacation somewhere, tape a picture up. Maybe a new computer, etc. You get the idea, dream big, and add everything you want to the board. 

‘Scripted vs freestyled’... Dreaming up what you want, and getting it on the board is the script, so to speak. Visualization is great, but it only serves to trigger, or culminate, the feeling of having it, the knowing in your bones it is coming. It’s the feeling that connects you, your source, and the universe in which it all manifests. 

Reality is already ‘hearing’, already knowing, what you are expressing you are wanting, and the coming of it is already underway. 

Watch for the synchronicities, feel for that magic, enjoy the awesomeness of the seeing it coming. Be as open minded as you can to how it comes. Relish in the knowing it is coming, and the excitement watching. 

If a thought arises, and sensations tell you “that thoughts not true”, or,  “that thought doesn’t jive with what you established you wanted” - just choose a better feeling, more aligned with feelings, thought. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm ?? 

Your advice is such a breathe of fresh air compared to how we normally hear about how success should work. Thank you. 

@Nahm Thanks. 

You are Perfect. Bring dreamers to heaven. ❤️?

God is God. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

30 minutes ago, Nahm said:

The “same scene”, is what is. What is, is done, it’s already here. Enjoy it, but creation wise, it’s already manifested.  You are a creator, you can always manifest what is coming. 

Write down “I want a nicer job”, ideally, on a dry erase board. This way it’s big, you see it everyday, and you can add to it anytime you want, and make changes anytime you want. 

Then Dream big. Write what you want about this ‘nicer job’. Do not be realistic, write what you actually want. Have fun dreaming up the absolute best vision, and of course feel free to dream up some things you want along with the job. Maybe a certain vehicle - tape a picture of it to the board. Maybe a vacation somewhere, tape a picture up. Maybe a new computer, etc. You get the idea, dream big, and add everything you want to the board. 

‘Scripted vs freestyled’... Dreaming up what you want, and getting it on the board is the script, so to speak. Visualization is great, but it only serves to trigger, or culminate, the feeling of having it, the knowing in your bones it is coming. It’s the feeling that connects you, your source, and the universe in which it all manifests. 

Reality is already ‘hearing’, already knowing, what you are expressing you are wanting, and the coming of it is already underway. 

Watch for the synchronicities, feel for that magic, enjoy the awesomeness of the seeing it coming. Be as open minded as you can to how it comes. Relish in the knowing it is coming, and the excitement watching. 

If a thought arises, and sensations tell you “that thoughts not true”, or,  “that thought doesn’t jive with what you established you wanted” - just choose a better feeling, more aligned with feelings, thought. 

Well, my vision papers are already written down. I've spent days writing what I want out of my job opportunities, the satisfaction, the atmosphere etc...

But I need to implement the visualizations, or the "vision pages" won't do much, aside from getting the picture of what I want clear.
Visualization makes the emotions and the positive vibes engraved in the subconscious, thus shifting your reality.

I was asking because a "random" visualization, in my opinion, is very scattered and messy, while a more "scripted" scene, that is truthful to the written description, is the best to move into your new reality.

I don't have much experience with LoA and the subconscious, sorry.

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

@billiesimon I believe you are mistaken, in your assessment that you don’t have much experience with loa. You have always been creating, and you’re really getting good at it. You’re being on purpose with what you want. That is a game changer. You’re doing awesome. I would love to hear back soon on the wonderful ways the universe unfolds your dream.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@billiesimon I believe you are mistaken, in your assessment that you don’t have much experience with loa. You have always been creating, and you’re really getting good at it. You’re being on purpose with what you want. That is a game changer. You’re doing awesome. I would love to hear back soon on the wonderful ways the universe unfolds your dream.

Yeah, I just mean that I'm not experienced with conscious, deliberate creation :) the actual techniques of LoA.

Inquire in the now.

The law of attraction and repulsion  theory works as if your inner state reflects the outer state and one has to respond by going inward and validating (healing) your emotions and finding limiting beliefs to change the reality and become more loving and caring. as one cannot run anywhere as the universe will always reflect ones inner state and it is better to take action about one's inner state.  It is probably a good spiritual practice that can liberate your life. That is what real expansion is about for me, experiencing the unexplored gifts of life after a hard day "work"  on oneself. I will attract  new positive emotion or visiting a new place as it is now be reflecting my inner state.  

Personally i think this law is just bogus and we just created it out of our own ass ( or collective cousciousness) as we have blindly agreed upon it thus created it by our free will and just forcing this belief on others to accept it. Its like a virus. 

Anyway, this what i think experienced as in these 3 steps. 

• Step 1: one feels the desire to expand one's reality. 
  • Step 2: one feels as hitting a brick wall (limiting belief?) . one can interpret it as a question/challenge, do you really want this change in your vibration? 
  • Step 3: One enjoys its new reality. Or if not succeed in clearing the negative belief or just changed my mind in step 2 I will come back to where I was before step 1 occured. This is a simplified explanation. 

Or as explained by Bentinho massaro 3 day (step) process:

And this explanation I have not yet tried out, but include it here for its similarity, comes from completely other source than above. The actual explanation may be different as this is just notes from a conference

"The Law of Manifestation has 3 steps

• Step 1 is decision: and it is most important in making a clear decision in what you want to manifest. You must also decide no matter what, this is what i am going to manifest. Most are not clear about there desires and most decisions are not made from their true nature, their true Self (soul) Their desires come from their surroundings or their parents. (he then gave an example of a daughter that wanted to practice medicine, but her father wanted her to be a lawyer. She became a lawyer and was unhappy. The media and external forces have much influence on what many people decide to manifest. 
  • Step 2 is invocation: using your desires and emotions to charge and fuel the decision.. Visualize it and feel  the sensations you have when you think about what you want to manifest. Feel gratitude for this coming into your life or for what you already have in your life that is related to what you want.This  accelerates the process and the manifestation flow and decision will get stronger. Ask for help from the Light Forces. Another thing you can do is have a 3D model of what you want to enhance the invocation process.
  • Step 3 is taking physical action: If you want to manifest a car you can go to a dealership and test drive the car the particular you want. Repeat the process.  The manifestation process is slow for many reasons. One is that we are dealing with physical matter. Another is that the  forces of darkness  do not want us to succeed, as that is not part of their programming.. Use free will from higher self. We have been born to enjoy nice things. "

Link of the quote: 

https://peterpansblog.com/2018/12/04/personal-notes-from-ascension-conference-sao-paulo/

"The Universe is Mental--held in the Mind of THE ALL."

--The Kybalion.

I hate life, especially Law of Attraction - The amount of BS I attract and are unable to change because I'm a subconciously orriented and pre-programmed nhilist and existentialist since before I learned about LOA is detrimental, and my life continue erroding even though I meditate as often as possible and nap as Abraham Hicks suggest - I've watched her videos on repeat since 2015 and this year is 2022 and my life continues going down hill with a side dishe of personal absolute hate 

If I could choose to abort myself before birth, I would have done - Never would I have consented to this twisted life I am now in the midst of and unable to escape - Absolute boredom, anxiety, dissappointment, sorrow, trauma, and eventual old age, pain, death with hardly any extscy