billiesimon

Does the law of attraction work? And what's the spiritual explanation?

53 posts in this topic

I've read a book from @Leo Gura 's list about the law of attraction, and I don't understand if it's just mumbo jumbo fairytales or a real spiritual phenomenon.

I've also noticed that everybody in the spiritual community  believes in it.

Is it true?
What are the right explanations for it? Maybe Leo can answer :) 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

10 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

I've read a book from @Leo Gura 's list about the law of attraction, and I don't understand if it's just mumbo jumbo fairytales or a real spiritual phenomenon.

I've also noticed that everybody in the spiritual community  believes in it.

Is it true?
What are the right explanations for it? Maybe Leo can answer :) 

it is a LAW

which means it's always at play. without you being aware of it or the mechanics of it.

like the LAW of gravity... not many know about Einstein's theory of general relativity 

yet gravity still affects us all the same.

about the Law of Attraction ... it responds to your feeling/state

kinda like a mirror... what you get in your experience is how you're feeling/vibrating at a deeper/subconscious level. you feel great/love/peace... your life attracts more of that.

keep in mind: "the reflection in the mirror never smiles first"

and the universe does not speak English... it speaks/understands vibrations.

ergo the SEE IT, FEEL IT and MOST OF ALL, BELIEVE IT... trust the process. surrender in the surety of knowing that it will be and IT WILL BECOME

do not expect results overnight.

one needs to build traction thru deepening belief and conviction without any doubt... then miracles start to roll :) 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

You are creating your reality, the law of attraction explains how to make reality work in your favor through your own awareness. By practicing the law of attraction and observing how it works you learn that you are creating your reality (enlightenment). Abraham Hicks, (Esther Hicks) is secretly one of the best teachers out there. You might not think so because so much of her work seems like it's appealing to people's low consciousness desires, and often we can moralize and think that we are way above her teachings. She teaches on a level that almost everyone can understand. If you've spent a long time studying Buddhism or other spiritual teachings, she will likely give you a lot of epiphanies if you can keep an open mind. If she is talking to someone about how to manifest a successful business just use the same wisdom she gives and apply it to enlightenment. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

The more mechanical explanation is that thoughts are literally not separate from “physical” reality. The space in which thoughts exist is the same space in which physical reality exists. All of it, thoughts, physical reality, emotions, attention, any phenomena or form, is existing within your consciousness. Understanding this lack of separation, and more specifically, this unification of mind with the rest of the universe, is crucial for understanding why the LoA works. 

Thanks for the replies.

So what are the best techniques to make it work in your favour?

The book I read just talks about the law in general, not the specific best techniques.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

1 hour ago, billiesimon said:

So what are the best techniques to make it work in your favour?

Think & Grow Rich, and Ask & It Is Given are good starts. 

Creating literally anything of any significance is a good practice. 

Contemplate...is spirituality pointing to law of attraction, or does law of attraction point to spirituality? 

Then, if you arrive at an impasse of sorts, make a post about it, and I bet someone will try to help you with it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@zeroISinfinity List five distinctions that make a girl, a hippie girl.  What kind of guys do hippie girls like?  What is the relative background that leads to that? What kind do they actually want? What are the top five attributes of these guys they want?  Why?  Where do hippie chicks hang out?   Why?   What do they ultimately want, and don’t have / don’t know they already have?  List ten attributes of your ideal hippy chick. List ten of your best attributes. See how they match.     She’s already around the corner.

@Nahm Thanks! 

This is fun. Something to do while on break on work. 

Yeah I am wonderful in every way should stop being selfish  and make someone Happy. Learn to switch states. 

Synchronicities to the max, yeah should not be shy and finally accept the gift. Halo is real. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

can law of attraction make someone go from gay to straight?

Law of attraction is fairy tale  i tried it and didn't work.   

Most people aren't transparent to themselves, they do not know it and do not admit it.

All sorts of things are going on in the head in the 86 400 seconds full day time period. You do not have a log of all of them to access and see what your mind is working towards. You barely remember what you ate. So you have no clue of what are you manifesting in your life. Yet you may play, rational, memorable, smart, conscious, always in control, its a cool BS we all love to tell ourselves.

The mind doesn't ask you what do you want to think, it just does its thing. And what it does, is what you will get/attract.
Don't expect to just wish for something and it will show up, your mind has to constantly be working towards it.

So in a way its a good idea to bring the mind to be at your side, working for you, it being yours in a way, and not you being its. And this is ofc done trough, the totally expected -  "rising consciousness process". Meaning if you are high consciousness being, it will work for you, and if you are not it will work for your unconscious mind.

So the best course of action will be precisely that, rising consciousness.

To quote Jung:
Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will rule your life and you will call it fate.

Edited by Yog

1 hour ago, theking00 said:

Law of attraction is fairy tale  i tried it and didn't work.   

What do you want? 

Right now you have three choices: ignore my inquiry, reply without stating what you want, or reply stating what you want. 

In choosing, you are creating how your experience will go. 

@Yog But only raising consciousness is only half the deal no? Isn't that exactly the point why transformation is to be approached simultaneously to consciousness work? What I mean is: of course raising consciousness is super helpful in its own regard when we talk about the Law Of Attraction. But to really make it flourish, isn't it important to use the co-creative choice we have to choose the thoughts that are in alignment with the consciousness that I am/we are? Of course, this choice might be an illusion and ultimately God's choice. But nevertheless, right now I can choose to think "I love you" and feel it. Isn't that choice, always chosen again and again, what brings empowerment to the mind and "gets it on your side"? 

I'm asking to understand that process better because I'm fairly new to LoA etc.

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

What do you want? 

Right now you have three choices: ignore my inquiry, reply without stating what you want, or reply stating what you want. 

In choosing, you are creating how your experience will go. 

I want to be a millionaire. How does law of attraction work?

Edited by theking00

5 minutes ago, theking00 said:

You start by developing a millionaire mindset first - abundance mentality, positive thinking, goal setting and reaching, pushing through fear, not giving up at failure, visualizations, self-motivation and self-discipline, strong work ethic, etc. And 10,000+ hrs of mastering your trade... and the millions are yours B|:)

25 minutes ago, theking00 said:

Maybe you want to be a millionaire but you also want to be comfortable and lazy and watch this new series and read that, do that, meet friends, play this game, eat, drink. See? You are not very focused, so live isnt too much focused on sending the money your way, too.

43 minutes ago, universe said:

Maybe you want to be a millionaire but you also want to be comfortable and lazy and watch this new series and read that, do that, meet friends, play this game, eat, drink. See? You are not very focused, so live isnt too much focused on sending the money your way, too.

Wanna be a millionaire? You gotta want it as much as you want to breathe. :D

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

You start by developing a millionaire mindset first - abundance mentality, positive thinking, goal setting and reaching, pushing through fear, not giving up at failure, visualizations, self-motivation and self-discipline, strong work ethic, etc. And 10,000+ hrs of mastering your trade... and the millions are yours B|:)

Naah let me take a lottery. ?

First a vision need to be there and then work. With use of loa work will be more easy since there will be less resistence. Practice practice practice first use Loa for small things like getting a message or call from friend, then getting free food, getting a interview call, getting a job, then a relationship (most people go for relationship first and might get stuck and loose positive momentum) by this time you will develop strong trust in Loa. Then you have to go for your millionaire vision. Then to areas where you love. Visualization will take you all the way to everything you desire. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi