Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andrewww

What made God?

9 posts in this topic

How do you know that the you you think is you is actually who you are? 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

I am going to ape Leo here, so Leo said in a few videos actually that God made Himself and you can become conscious of it. That is how powerful infinite intelligence is and is one of God's or the absolutes facets. Nothing is what made God or there is nothing before God as i understand it, so nothingness is God but not the nothingness that you think of.

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Something that exist has to be made by someone out of something is a human concept and so God just exists, no beginning no end. God was, is and will ever be if there was time cause time is a human concept too and does not exist :)

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Nothing and everything CAN exist simultaneously in the space of infinity, that is God. So God created "him"self and is creating all the time

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

8 hours ago, Andrewww said:

Where were you before you were alive?

You are consciousness.  You're substance is nothing - nowhere.

Infinity is itself and created itself so to be speak because it is isness and there is nothing prior to it.

Everything prior to it is it - which cannot be escaped.

So there cannot be anything prior to something that is itself.

Becoming conscious of this is to become Enlightened - because the only way to understand it is by being it.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The answer: Source=non existance

Actual nothing and only True Actual Fundamental neverchanging in any way Reality. 

Yay lets bring this stuff, scare them completely and end their masked selfishness. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity