Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

I will share my experience about buddha in my childhood days

3 posts in this topic

Hmm? This is so funny.. when i recall what happen before and what is happening right now i cannot help myself , i'm laughing and laughing! And if you wish to share your thoughts about what i am going to share please let me know..

so here is the story: my Mom is a religious, my family is very religious , i am a roman catholic , my mom always buy a statue of Christ and other statues like Sto. Niños, and other than that. My mom believe in bringing a good luck in the house, a fortune , so she bought a Buddha so we're having a goodluck in the house.. in that time they don't know buddha, even now she don't know anything even buddha in a religioun paradigm.. she just bought it because of the lucky charm in the buddha statue.. so one day as a child i am very  pesky to the point that our relatives they are telling to my family i am special child.. special child means having a disorder ahahaha because i am very active.. and that buddha i accidenally push it and broke his arm, they have a saying that if you break a religious statue it will give you badluck so the night after that insident i dreamed about buddha and i am very very scared!!! Very scared! I don't know why, i don't remember anything just a laughing budda and i'm scared to him... after that dream i forgot that dream and live very ordinary, very normal life.. and i have my issues to myself always want to sleep and and i have a dark perception .. the people around me is very common and living in normal life one sided and one dimensional.. i don't know mystical stuffs for me it is something interesting but it is kinda okay? Uhm?? Okay?? If you are going to travel time to that dimension of mine and you talk about mystical stuffs i am going to tell you this.. okaaay??? Uhmm?? Hmmmm? ? Hehe okay!! Woww that's amazing wait i will do my assignment in math , there haha.. that's what i am talking about.. so fast forward here the first time i learn meditation and going through a process here in actualized.org man!! I penetrate other dimension like this! It's like woaaaaaaahhhh!! Damn!! And last time i did finish vipassana meditation there i laugh! I remember the dream i have about buddha and now i am doing buddha thingy! What the fuck!!!! Given the state of my life  before, it is so overwhelming cus it is so imposible to go here! And open other dimension like this.. oh man!! Idk...  i don't what the future will bring ?? i cannot imagine that this day will happen.. and i cannot imagine i will do stuffs that before i don't know that , this is possible.. 

Edited by John Iverson

You met the Buddha on the road and you broke his arm?

10 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

You met the Buddha on the road and you broke his arm?

Hahaha yes!