mandyjw

Love One Another

6 posts in this topic

You're a beggar sitting on a box of gold and you don't realize it. I don't mean that you should meditate and find your true nature, though yes, you should do that too. I mean this forum and everyone on it is worth more than gold. Do you know what an amazing opportunity it is to communicate with people who have an understanding of non duality? This place is truly magic.

Do you realize the potential of connection between people who realize themselves as ONE with everything? It's powerful, it's more powerful than any psychedelic you could take. Love is the only technique beyond techniques. All that it requires is that you step outside of yourself and see others as your mirror, that you love them as your very self.

Did something someone said trigger you? Why? Where do you psychically feel it? Was it a literal stab to your heart? Did the mind hijack that feeling and try to defend itself, to make another wrong? Did you just strengthen that which you so deeply desire to dissolve? You aren't here to prove yourself, you aren't here to prove anyone wrong. You're here to connect and in that connection grow in understanding and love.

Do you really think you'd get enlightened on your own? Why did you come here? 

I am you.

You wrote these words so that you could read them.

I=you=we= Infinite Love

The illusion is that I wrote this. The illusion is that we are fragmented as separate souls.

Jesus said to his disciples "Love one another, as I have loved you." Yes, it's true that love doesn't always seem like love, sometimes love is a reprimand. But you, in your heart know from what place your words come from. Try your best to speak to others from love, because they are you, love one another as yourself and duality disappears. The self disappears. The mind sinks into the heart.

Don't miss the opportunity, all it costs is your very life. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

?? Always here in spirit after I give up. No stopping the echo chamber ahah! You are all going to become great saints! Ahah love you all :) great speech Mandy. 

Bi-eyeeh 

Edited by Aakash

Thank you for this post <3 

Even when I am feeling so confused, lost and hopeless by all the seemingly endless paradoxes on here, I somehow find myself loving myself and everyone on here even more because I’m seeing that we can all speak our individual voices freely and openly without being completely ignored, while simultaneously being guided back to the One source (:

Love says 'I am everything'. Wisdom says "I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows. Since at any point of time and space I can be both the subject and the object of experience, I express it by saying that I am both, and neither, and beyond both."

Nisargadatta Maharaj 

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

@mandyjw :x

Indeed, how lucky we are to have this place. There isn't a single person in my life, either family or friends, who I can talk to about any of this.

Beautiful post.

Edited by Gili Trawangan

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions