Wasem

I stopped claiming that I am the the origin of creative thoughts

5 posts in this topic

I finally realized that I am not the source of creative thoughts and ideas. It happened when I started to realize that inspiration comes from beyond me, from beyond my ego, (I am taking Leo's word that this intelligence is universal, and by time this is starting to make sense). I think this is one step towards pealing the onion layer by layer and get rid of the delusions. 

Right now, when I want to be inspired, I feel like floating on a sea of energy, without any protection means, and I invite the intelligence to work within and manifest itself.

As a former Christian, I feel this intelligence resembles the holy spirit that Christians claim to inhabit someone's heart. I kind of feel the same peace which I used to feel in the past It is when I know that there is something beyond me is acting within me for my good, but this time, it is a little bit different, it is not acting for *my good*, it is acting *for the good*.

yes intuition, inspiration, innovation, creativity are all beyond EGO and they are not the common thinking patterns.

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Wasem said:

I finally realized that I am not the source of creative thoughts and ideas. It happened when I started to realize that inspiration comes from beyond me, from beyond my ego, (I am taking Leo's word that this intelligence is universal, and by time this is starting to make sense). I think this is one step towards pealing the onion layer by layer and get rid of the delusions. 

Right now, when I want to be inspired, I feel like floating on a sea of energy, without any protection means, and I invite the intelligence to work within and manifest itself.

As a former Christian, I feel this intelligence resembles the holy spirit that Christians claim to inhabit someone's heart. I kind of feel the same peace which I used to feel in the past It is when I know that there is something beyond me is acting within me for my good, but this time, it is a little bit different, it is not acting for *my good*, it is acting *for the good*.

These sound like sound realizations Wasem.  Have you taken this understanding and looked at it from the point of view of your emotions arising, choice arising, feelings arising, sensations arising, understanding something as a process not in control.  Aren't all these just the same as creative thoughts and ideas coming from the mystery within?  If this is true for you, then what does this mean about the world, since everyone is in the same shoes, no, all arising from the mystery from within?  Perhaps some of these questions will open more windows and understandings into truth.

Edited by Mu_

23 hours ago, Mu_ said:

These sound like sound realizations Wasem.  Have you taken this understanding and looked at it from the point of view of your emotions arising, choice arising, feelings arising, sensations arising, understanding something as a process not in control.  Aren't all these just the same as creative thoughts and ideas coming from the mystery within?  If this is true for you, then what does this mean about the world, since everyone is in the same shoes, no, all arising from the mystery from within?  Perhaps some of these questions will open more windows and understandings into truth.

This seems like the path to peel back all the layers of reality until there's nothing left. Everything comes from nothing

16 hours ago, Riblet Roblet said:

This seems like the path to peel back all the layers of reality until there's nothing left. Everything comes from nothing

Or is it nothing?