andyjohnsonman

measuring levels of consciousness

18 posts in this topic

What questions could you ask a person you have never met to quickly assess their level of consciousness? 

I am in the process of looking for a new girlfriend. My last girlfriend had a lot of devilry and would like someone who has worked through a lot of their devilry or is at least aware of it. I would like a set of questions that i could ask to separate the wheat from the chaff. I know it is possible to get a general idea based on how a person talks without asking these questions but i would like a more effective and efficient method.

Much appreciated

@andyjohnsonman you could ask her questions to see how connected she is with modern culture.  How strongly she identifies with pop culture is inversely proportional to her level of Consciousness.

Check how he handles it when you imply that he hasn't understand something or he is not developed enough.

Trust your gut feeling, there are many ways that someone can have heightened levels of consciousness. I wouldn’t collect questions to ask a potential partner, that could get robotic and too analytical. Look for someone who’s flow flows with your flow, rather then trying to analyze them as a person. Flow with them, observe the ‘dance’. Afterwards ask “How did I feel about this dance?”

Edited by OctagonOctopus

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Try applying spiral spiral dynamics and see what stage she is at. 

Ask, what things do you value most in life, and why?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ask, what things do you value most in life, and why?

I ask my gf what and why. She told heart and laughed.

I m no expert what does it mean ?

@Aeris You gotta ask more follow up questions and really dig into her values. Most people have no idea what their values are so it takes digging.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just spend time with her and don't fully commit until you really really know her. Getting to know her for some weeks and months will give you a pretty clear clue.

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb

Based on my recent experience of massive devilry with previous partners, to the point of I am almost indifferent about whether I stay single forever now or not... 

So for me, not sure on the validity of set questions at a first meet but I sure as shit would like to keep an eye out for these potential traps.

Is the person predominantly in victim mode where most of the wrongs in their life are down to someone else or other people. There are certain exceptions to this such as serious trauma or the person might have trapped in some horrid domestic abuse situation you never know. But I am talking about people who love to blame and project. 

I'm not looking for the perfect person, God knows I am full of my own character defects but please just take some fucking responsibility is what I feel like saying to some people (that's my rant). I'm even sounding like a victim myself and blaming others! I also have to think about why this has happened in recent years and what my part is.

So yeh I'd like to assess for self pity and the world has screwed me over mentality and run a million miles if you see it or smell it on a first date. 

Level of consciousness is witnessed, felt, understood within, if you need to ask, then your analysis will always be flawed.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Aeris You gotta ask more follow up questions and really dig into her values. Most people have no idea what their values are so it takes digging.

What if her answer is family and friends. This is coming out of love but as you have said before is a narrow version of love which can cause a lot of devilry based on in group out group. But it would take a highly developed person to answer love for everything i cant expect this. This type of person isn't prevalent. 

4 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@andyjohnsonman How would you measure your own level of consciousness? How do you diagnose yourself?

How judgemental I am, how loving i am to all, how much responsibility i can take, how much i can see other perspectives, how enthusiastic and passionate i am to the joy of life and living, how much i can let go, can i live in the moment, whats my level of mindfulness and state of content from moment to moment. However on a first date there generally are a lot of  games being played and people can put on a false facade and therefore it would be nice to have some questions that could really penetrate the real person (pardon the pun) ?。

@andyjohnsonman Make eye contact and slow things down. It's very hard to fake it if the rhythm is slow unless you're unlucky enough to go out on a date with a professional liar. Also, inability to keep eye contact is another red flag.

I'd say that it's not very much about what's being said but about the way that things are said.

Also, avoid playing games at all costs and be in touch with your heart... don't be a hypocrite.

unborn Truth