SoonHei

not-knowing = just BEing ?

57 posts in this topic

@Aakash dunno... 

BEING for me is understood in a visualization-sense  (it's not the real deal, because visualization is a part, not the whole) 

but think of a 3d cube of reality... floating in space and that BLOCK of reality just being that cubed-block, yet morphing/moving from one moment to the next... 

the morphing/moving is occuring within its stillness... this is essential. 

BEING is what is seemingly resulting from it.

this makes it all messy. cuz words/concepts... sounds/vibrations are being used to communicate something which cannot be done this way. like me trying to tell you what Kit-Kat tastes like with words.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

There's boiled eggs, poached eggs, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, omelette, maybe even meringue. Each one a very different experience, but it's all egg.

There's nothing to do. Being is everywhere and everything, and you.

All stories and explanations are false.

@LastThursday yeah it seems like you might be right. 

I’ve given up anyway with this whole thing. Spirituality it too tough for me. 

Edited by Aakash

@Nahm alright, I don’t know either. I don’t know anything. You don’t know anything. Just two peas in a pod. ? 

thanks for your help 

@Aakash nah man I don't believe you, you can't give up. It's everyone's personal gift. Just keep poking and proding until you have exhausted all logic and common sense and then keep going.

@LastThursday my friend, it goes much deeper than You think. Maybe it’s stablity so maybe one day I’ll become traditionally enlightened. But the deeper aspects of enlightenment are no where near projectsble to my lifestyle. In a way I have found truth. So I’ve done what I came here to do. Hence I’ve been trying for the echo chamber. Now the flow is open. My own prediction is coming true. I just had to see how it all fit together and now I understand :)

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash spirituality is actually insanity in the deepest sense. We are all using this forum to encourage each other to go insane, mostly by talking in riddles and relativity. But as long as I keep talking like a regular human being and walking like a regular human being, most other people won't notice and I won't have to wear the straightjacket.

Stay on the path my friend, there's nothing 'traditional' about enlightenment.

@LastThursday in its rawest sense, I just have to let my life follow where it may. Now I know it’s about direct experience only. I’ll probably just figure it out on my own. I have another teacher and he’s pretty insane lol and then I have myself as a teacher. 

But even then it’s only direct experience that will count and facilitating the minds processing of awakening. 

So in a way I’m going to have to make a judgement every second as to how to plan my way around it. Plus I have to give myself time to start up my company and work on the structure of things. 

I was always going to leave after I understood the depths of enlightenment. I just stayed because I think the people here will do amazing things after they’ve “graduated” <— LOL. Since the forum is a school in the end. I just wanted to make sure they understood what’s it means to unconditionally love properly. It doesn’t mean you do nothing and be happy in your enlightenment. The highest forms of enlightenment ARE helping people because they are you especially the unconscious ones! There just seem to Be a lack of understanding of the deepest possibilities of enlightenment. Now it’s done, and I’ve grounded in god’s mind and infinite intelligence/ infinite creativity. I can find my way around from here :) as I was doing years before I came across self actualised. .Org. 

Its like they say, when you’ve felt touched by something, you feel the need to want to give back and that’s the same with enlightenment. When you have the deepest enlightenment. You’ll want to give back by putting yourself out there, why? Because who’s there to fear ahah it’s all you! 

I’ll probably jump back onto enlightenment like 20 years from now. Because I would have accomplished most of what I wanted to do, so I’ll probably have the free time. 

Finding holes and loop holes in systems Is kinda my thing, so it was only a matter of time before I told enlightened people they aren’t enlightened to the fullest ? Befitting talent for the prince of hell. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Knowing Nothing is not the same as not knowing anything. Knowing Nothing is done via attunement / alignment...with sensations. It’s not accomplished by thinking / conceptualizing. Though, thinking & conceptualizing are tools which enhance themselves, so to speak, in the knowing of “anything”, or, lots of things. A classic ‘both’ scenario. The “juice” distinction is, sensations are Truth, listen to them. Thoughts are hollow in nature, we give them meaning by believing. A way to sum this up is Truth enters us by sensational guidance. Beliefs suppress sensations. Consider the difference (for now) between belief & truth....only one of them is true. 

How to sort belief & truth then....that sweetness is, you don’t have to. Sensations have always been doing this for you. 

Humility = Listening to sensations.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Ya I’ve learnt, still a good intellectual foundation doesn’t hurt. ? 

sensations is indeed a good word for it! I’ll probably let sensations do me as you’ve said over time. 

Ahah I played for the short game, never knew I was getting involved with the long game. At this point in time, all that’s left is to let sensations fly everywhere. My sensations are deeply rooted in infinite intelligence. I’ve kinda lost the whole human vibes and customs. So I’ll see how I play it from sensations 

12 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Mu_ @SoonHei  both of you don't actually realise what it being means for god. 

This is why your enlightenments are sub par. 

Lol your so funny sometimes (I geniunely mean this, you bring a smile to my face some days because so much of your expression as a human is and was like my own).  Guess I'll just settle for sub par enlightenment.  I hope one day you'll realize how much you project on other people or assume you think you know what other people are saying.  As it is right now, you seem to me to like to think you know a lot more then you do and for some reason want to put others below your own understanding.  Don't worry I've been there.

Edited by Mu_

Did @Nahm Just mentioned sensational Guidance. ?

Highest wisdom in universe! Like for real,no JOKE. 

@Aakash practises Will get you there. Not your own philosophizing, listen to enlightened  ONEs. 

All of this is not a theory, you can actually become all These states because in Truth you are not person seeking enlightenment, you are Conciousness. 

You will know what Consciousness actually IS and Nature of it only then. 

God realization or enlightenment is You actually becoming Pure Infinite Love. Try to imagine how terrifying this actually is. I mean it literally. 

You are it right now but not aware at all. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity