SoonHei

not-knowing = just BEing ?

57 posts in this topic

is that what it is?
losing yourself in the moment totally... where the attention isn't zero-ed in on any 1 particular part/abstraction of the experience. but the whole of it... 

and YOU have no knowledge really of the contents as you're simply taking in raw experience, moment to moment. ?

and if there is some conversation taking place... it's sort of like you're day dreaming or zoned out... yet when it is "your" body's turn to speak... it speaks on its own accord... just like while driving, the body drives on its own after you drive enough times... or like riding a bike...

the mechanics of how you're operating a car now as an expert is unknown to you... (effortless action) 

is that what unknowing / not-knowing is when it comes to totally being in the moment?

YOU do not know what is going to happen next... yet the body/mind is an active participant in the next moment while a task/role/words of its own.

i ask this as I find practice of going within myself during regular interactions and not just in quite meditation sits.

i feel as if i am zoned out... yet i am talking and replying back to the person i am speaking with... but have no memory really about what was just talked about...

is having little/no-memory also part of unknowing? 

One finds one does not need to remember and all intelligent action simply arises as YOU recede more and more backwards / within.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei from what I imagine it should feel like nothing is happening. 

Not like your watching a person have a conversation. 

Thats what not knowing is, it’s not , not knowing something. It’s just not there like a hollow man walking 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash nothing is happening  is not what you think it is.

nothing happened or nothing is happening is TRUE when you watch a movie on a screen/projector.

NOTHING really is happening... there are sounds, and images on the screen. there is a play of all that in the room you're watching the movie in. but there is no bad guy running from the cops... or a guy/girl kissing ... all that is in the story which is created from connecting one moment into the next

so nothing is happening points to the understanding only. not LITERALLY nothing is happening.

and from the ABOLSUTE point-of-view... the same understanding follows
like your dreams at night happen but do not really happen anywhere or in time. 

rest assured, not-knowing is not what you're saying... about the nothing is happening. 

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei ohh okay, yeah that’s what I meant lol. 

But nothing is happening is the reason to put your self in the present moment fully? What is there to lose without fear ? 

Edited by Aakash

nothing with fear as far as I am concerned.

for me. it's the knowing of what I am

and then acting out of that knowing. with that, there is never when one isn't in the present moment... there is ONLY the present moment, so the question of being in the moment becomes crazy talk

so acting out of  the understanding gives birth to the experience / unfolding which is in-line with the understanding of our true position.

if it can be said this way... there are bad/evil/egoic/selfish/conditioned/devil thoughts

and then there are unconditioned/good/intuitive thoughts/loving/spontaneous/angel thoughts

neither are ME

but ONE is in-line with the TRUTH and the other is not.

both are just the mind battling itself. but when the true position is known, there is functioning from the good thoughts actions only. the higher-awakened mind.

Love Is The Answer

34 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

and YOU have no knowledge really of the contents as you're simply taking in raw experience, moment to moment. ?

Now drop the you and the experience. Creator = Creation. Now drop that and the dropping too. 

“It’s time to begin, isn’t it? I get a little bit bigger but then I admit - I’m just the same as I was, and don’t you understand -  I’m never changing who I am.”

-TIE 

Putting the ego aside, asking questions. II spotted. ??

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

both are just the mind battling itself. but when the true position is known, there is functioning from the good thoughts actions only. the higher-awakened mind.

Perhaps the “true position” is unknown. But you go ahead and rock this now anyways, and it is as you said, or are you creating ‘it’. 

Feeling proud of you..that even appropriate? 

@Nahm :) thanks!

understanding arises for SoonHei :)

SoonHei likey 

more and more is revelaed by rocking in the NOW

all various ideas/concepts and other different things - all end up at the shore of NOW - "end up at"

Love Is The Answer

18 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Nahm :) thanks!

understanding arises for SoonHei :)

SoonHei likey 

more and more is revelaed by rocking in the NOW

all various ideas/concepts and other different things - all end up at the shore of NOW - "end up at"

Do me a solid....tell me I don’t know shit. Feel it though. Don’t bullshit yourself. Put your heart into it. 

@Nahm it seems like a see-saw though. there is falling away from clarity and then returning back to it... upon investigating "do i really know what's going on" the thought which immediately follows is "who is asking this" and then there is resting back in that knowing of myself.

and with that, there's even further thoughts... do I really need to figure any of this out? because i don't. i am already and always me. and this is KNOWN as the higher-mind which speaks for me (or about me) but isn't me... 

Love Is The Answer

Basically its inescapable, nothingness still resides inside of the real truth because it need it's own molecule to run reality. Hence all positions are relative, however, they're false equivalencies. so realistically there is no difference between nothingness and something -ness. Its what ever reality you design for yourself. Not as an individual, you are existing among other individuals, who also belong to the same design. you can only understand "god" through understanding paradox's. The only possible truths that exist for all of us. Which includes nothingness and somethingness as one of them. 

Which can only be done after becoming nothingness, in some enlightenment experience. 

its total for all of us. the fact its total in our whole reality makes it believable that it's completely total. and so forth. 

so why is there still a difference in totality for some enlightened beings and not other 

the answer is: paradox's. 

creating a frame work for paradox's puts us all in the same place. because it equalises our direct experiences, to then do scientific research for subjective experiences. interesting lol. 

because absolutes are true under all circumstances, 

its tricky, countering self-deception with self-deception

3 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

it seems like a see-saw though. there is falling away from clarity and then returning back to it... upon investigating "do i really know what's going on" the thought which immediately follows is "who is asking this" and then there is resting back in that knowing of myself.

and with that, there's even further thoughts... do I really need to figure any of this out? because i don't. i am already and always me. and this is KNOWN as the higher-mind which speaks for me (or about me) but isn't me... 

you created this whole statement based on "i do not know truth" 

The answer is: its literally up to you what you decide to do with it 

take the responsibility out of it, by giving up free will of the situation or take responsibility back after taking the responsbility out 

they are equal statements, but false equivalence because taking responsibility out back is the higher truth for me 

but to you based on teachings and other spiritual teachers you would take responsibility out as the highest truth 

your being needs to orient grounding somewhere

Edited by Aakash

7 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

@Nahm it seems like a see-saw though. there is falling away from clarity and then returning back to it... upon investigating "do i really know what's going on" the thought which immediately follows is "who is asking this" and then there is resting back in that knowing of myself.

Beliefs return. Always scrutinize an “it”. It’s always bull and shouldn’t be shhhh’d.

It’s you which doesn’t believe in higher minds.

@SoonHei It seems you are trying to answer your own contemplation with contemplation rather than observation.

http://prntscr.com/op2vgd   

This is probably the most accurate picture to explain 

our "awareness" is each a dot for individuals 

the "black" is the design of absolute infinity

for an indiviudal white dot to become absolute infinity, they would need to be A design of absolute infinity and that's what spiritual teachings are 

but the white dots are individuals themselves , if they are given free will to morph into anything 

then what impact does the absolute free will actually have on the model? 

the impact is that the white dots can become black dots 

but how much have they actually become black dots, have they actually dispearsed and become all the picture, have they transformed the other white dots into black dots for example or is that still happening in their white dot? 

the answer is: its still in their white dots, their white dots have become black 

so these black dots say tell the other white dots "i've found the truth" 

but if every white dot changed to black 

would the white dots die? 

the answer is: no 

because they haven't actually changed from white dots into black dots 

they're white dots thinking they're black dots but what they find is that they're black dots thinking they're white dots 

so are they black or white? 

the answer is both! 

but where has this all happened! STILL INSIDE THE DOT! the dot is your individual awareness inside absolute infinity

but this time what's happened is the barrier between white dot and black outer has dissappeared 

But they are still the DOT, the colour of it doesn't matter 

so some don't care about the thoughts, some do, but their dot is still creating their own reality

the real deal is all dots in BLACK OR WHITE forms + the individual dots + 3 black dots , 1 white dot + 2 black dots, 2 white dots + all of the surrounding nothing 

This is "god" outside the whole of the picture itself. Similar to how it's outside of you, RIGHT NOW. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash nice analogy aakash. the dots with the black-sheet.

yes. ONE being with infinite eyes

each eye an individuated awareness :)

stars in the infinite sky

@Nahm @Jacobsrw once the thought is caught/seen... once seen that there is identification with a 'mover' in the movement. that particular movement ends/drops.

and that rests it.

Love Is The Answer

6 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

once the thought is caught/seen... once seen that there is identification with a 'mover' in the movement. that particular movement ends/drops.

and that rests it.

The mover is you thinking there is a mover in the moment that needs to be dropped. where did you get this notion from? 

someone who's mover is not the mover in the moment it is dropped ? where did they get this from 

someone who's mover is not the mover in the moment it is dropped? where did they get this from 

someone who's mover is not the mover in the moment it is dropped? where did they get this from 

the actual issue you what with your enlightenment, is that the mover is placed in a correct position of your liking, in a developmental chart of the mover. The highest mover and that is where you got the notion from above, now what varifies their mover for your mover? TRUST 

Edited by Aakash