Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RickyBalboa

I'm obsessed

7 posts in this topic

... with my gfs tits. Seriously, I feel compelled to grab them several times a day. And I do. Whats wrong with me? I just love those things so much. You'd think I'd be over it after being together for 4 years. Should I accept this? It's honestly a bit of a distraction. It undermines my spiritual development to wanna just be grabbing titties all the time. I feel like a child. Any opinions on this?

edit: feel free to ask any questions. I realize details might be helpful in diagnosing my issue. 

Edited by RickyBalboa

watch leos contemplation with a journal video and leos comprehension has many degrees video and contemplate "what is so sexy about a tit"? is this something you've been programmed with by culture or is it actually objectively sexy? you need to contemplate and draw your own conclusions

Well, now that you bring that up. I suppose society shrouded the tit in mystery by having them covered up all the time. Now that I have access I'm going ham. I have a pretty keen ability to find beauty in the most mundane of things. I might be just unloading all of that on the tit. Reading my post back to myself is starting to sound ridiculous. I'll take your advice though and put the work in seriously. Thanks for the contribution. I'd give you gold if there was such a thing. 

awesome !!! also ask yourself is it wrong to constantly be grabbing my girlfriends tits? if so why? and why should I stop doing it? and also ask yourselfv am I  just projecting the sexiness onto the tit or is it objectively sexy? the answer to your problem is to gain more consciousness of why you do what you do !!!

@RickyBalboa I read a book awhile ago called 'If Men Could Talk' by Alon Gratch. One of the study cases he discusses in the book is about a man who was obsessed with woman's breasts. He traced this tendency all the way back to his childhood. Perhaps this would be a helpful read for you. If you live in the States, they should have it available at a public library.

https://www.amazon.com/If-Men-Could-Talk-Heres/dp/0316178616/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1DUCMA2Z9FLUJ&keywords=if+men+could+talk&qid=1565053026&s=gateway&sprefix=If+

@Natasha Well, I mean, I was holding back the detail that I only breastfed for a week due to jaundice. Maybe I didn't get my fix back then :/. Definitely checking that out. Thanks Natasha!