Kushu2000

Cook-Greuter Research Paper Notes/Summary

10 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I just finished my notes for this paper that was posted by Leo a while back on his blog. It's a research paper on developmental psychology, akin to spiral dynamics. I really got into it and I learned a lot, so I wanted to share my notes with you.

A note of warning: the notes are pretty long (more than 20 pages) but there was just so much good stuff in it that I decided to just include it all in.

9 levels of increasing embrace in ego development.pdf

Nice!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Kushu2000 It will be really convenient if you could also upload the notes in onenote format.. as it makes easy to have every thing in one journal 

@Rahul yadav apparently i cant post onenote files... Just copy the text into your onenote file, it's really easy

Fuck this, I only finished studying Ken Wilbers Integral theory with all of his implications. And there is an another one

@Hello from Russia dont worry, if you understand wilber youll understand this. Theres a lot of parallels between the authors and besides i made the notes concise enough to be understood easily 

I loved the paper! It's cool how Wilber's books make a little more sense when he mentions her now.