pluto

The most beautiful beings don't even know how enlightened they are..

106 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, pluto said:

@Natasha Thanks for sharing, i personally love The Seed!

Powerful turquoise message :P

These 2 songs, The Seed and I Went Too Far, are actually the songs that launched her career and made her famous B|

On 8/6/2019 at 11:27 PM, Natasha said:

These 2 songs, The Seed and I Went Too Far, are actually the songs that launched her career and made her famous B|

She's so lovely! I can't get enough of her pure, innocent, nature <3

Notice how she is fully embodied in the playfulness of life, she's the embodiment of the inner-child, watch her hands and feet as they play, her body, her joyess nature, its divine play, its natural channeling. I notice this so well because it reminds me of someone <3

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto You know, not to be a whistle-blower but the way you're talking about her and painting her as such a perfect being is actually an act of objectification and a gateway to abuse. It's an energy of worship, where you don't allow the person to be as they are with all of their flaws, which makes it impossible for any real intimate connection to happen, and you're basically on a subconscious and energetic level asking her to fulfill a role you have created in your mind.
Just to be clear what things are, your attitude towards her while it may seem positive, is an act of objectifying her into something you created with expectations.
I am grateful for the sobering attitude of @Natasha, and while I would have said it differently than her, what she is actually doing is creating a more balanced viewpoint where more space is created for Aurora to exist the way she needs without so much pressure added onto her.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

And the reason why this is so important is that it's the same kind of expectation and pressure that she's most likely been under from her fans and people in the industry. Existing like that is extraordinarily uncomfortable and in all honesty a little unfair. And while it is of course her journey to learn how to release all the pressure, and step fully into herself, much more helpful attitude towards Aurora is one of empathy and compassion. You can see the difference in the interviews between the old ones in like 2015,16 and now... it's different, and calling it "super lovely" or "the embodiment of inner child" while seemingly true, is just a massive misunderstanding of unraveling codependent ego-structure. 

1 hour ago, Martin123 said:

And while it is of course her journey to learn how to release all the pressure, and step fully into herself, much more helpful attitude towards Aurora is one of empathy and compassion.

I agree. The pressure of being in the demanding entertainment business and expectations of the idealizing fans must be enormous. Stars never have it easy, and Aurora is not an exception.

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

I agree. The pressure of being in the demanding entertainment business and expectations of the idealizing fans must be enormous. Stars never have it easy, and Aurora is not an exception.

This reminds me of Chester Bennington. He was a beautiful soul, and during his final moments on earth he spoke about love and the journey of finding that which does not need to run away from problems. 

He perfectly expressed anger and frustration in his music; millions of people now and in the future will be impacted by his life on earth. 

Edited by AlldayLoop

@AlldayLoop Yeah the pressure was too much. He also had a family and 6 kids to take care of. Gone too soon,

My Mom was in the movies as a child/teen and after her first major breakthrough, my grandmother pulled her out of the acting business. She was concerned my Mom wouldn't have normal life if she becomes a professional actress. I think it was a good decision on my Grandma's part.

Here's a movie that won a major prize of its time, my Mom plays the main character's little sister. Her part is from 39:55 min - 41:30 min

We're originally from Ukraine, so the movie is in Russian language

@Martin123 You misunderstand me completely. Nevertheless, lighten up a bit, it isn't as serious or as complicated as you are making it.  My ways have little to nothing to do with what you have observed and explained. I see and express divine simplicity, nothing more, nothing less.

Namaste

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, AlldayLoop said:

This reminds me of Chester Bennington. He was a beautiful soul, and during his final moments on earth he spoke about love and the journey of finding that which does not need to run away from problems. 

He perfectly expressed anger and frustration in his music; millions of people now and in the future will be impacted by his life on earth. 

I love Chester Bennington so much. Linkin Park got me through so much emotional turmoil in my high school days. They were my first rock band I grew to love. 

12 hours ago, pluto said:

Nevertheless, lighten up a bit, it isn't as serious or as complicated as you are making it. 

Hi dear Pluto.
I am sorry to disappoint you but in terms of lightening up, I will do no such thing. There are ways in which healing works, and in which it doesn't. Taking abuse, and sprinkling unicorn dust over it and calling it a rainbow-ice cream instead, is allowing abuse to exist further on the planet without resolution. When there is injustice, pain and suffering in the world, by honestly admitting and acknowledging what is happening gives the patterns permission to be resolved by the collective light of all of us. You may do as you please, and I am not here to convince you or change anything you do. But I wish to acknowledge the pain of all of us, that keeps being recycled by denial. 

Sending blessings of love to your heart.

11 hours ago, Martin123 said:

Hi dear Pluto.
I am sorry to disappoint you but in terms of lightening up, I will do no such thing. There are ways in which healing works, and in which it doesn't. Taking abuse, and sprinkling unicorn dust over it and calling it a rainbow-ice cream instead, is allowing abuse to exist further on the planet without resolution. When there is injustice, pain and suffering in the world, by honestly admitting and acknowledging what is happening gives the patterns permission to be resolved by the collective light of all of us. You may do as you please, and I am not here to convince you or change anything you do. But I wish to acknowledge the pain of all of us, that keeps being recycled by denial. 

Sending blessings of love to your heart.

No idea what you are on about? All i was doing was sharing a good example of someone who is more in harmony and alignment to a representation of our natural self, our inner-child. Its very rare to see people like this, especially those who are famous, so its good to share these people and examples with others so they too may notice a familiarity in their innocent, child-like behavior which is very nourishing for the soul.

Most people have severed the connection to their inner-child(this usually happens when the personality/soul becomes injured thus inflamed thus creating an imaginary identity(as a self-defense mechanism to protect itself, in which we call "Ego"). 

By presenting people with examples of someone who is more in-tune with their inner-child, is good to share because from there they can start to remember who they truly are/were before we were attacked/threatened by unconscious behavior and start to work on themselves and heal.

All the best :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto The point that's being made here is that while she does seem innocent (and perhaps "enlightened") in your eyes, there's still so much more going on under the surface that you're not consciously aware of yet. For instance, would you still find her as "playful" and "wise" if she was an ugly black man, instead of an attractive white woman? Even if they had the exact same personality? Would you be posting her videos talking about how innocent and child-like she is if she looked like Ice-T but behaved exactly the same way?

And again, this isn't to say she doesn't have genuinely positive things to say, nor that she's not at a high level of development (green.) It's just by putting her appearance and behaviours on a pedestal, you're ignoring the rest of the dynamics going on. Remember - this is still the Matrix you're in. Some nice, uplifting words from a cute young celebrity are still from the Matrix, not beyond it.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

and it comes full circle there's no escape there's nothing that you are in or to be out of. We can only emphasize for all of this is too big to comprehend.

@Apparition of Jack Oh dear... Of course i would, i don't see "physical bodies" like you "think", I see/feel "energetic patterns" and I do not buy into Spiral Dynamics, that's only for people who are not aware of their true nature.

I find it a huge distraction and only adds unnecessary layers and more categorization/separation/illusion to divine simplify/truth. Creation is simple, there is no need to complicate it further as most people do on this planet.

Here is an example of the similar child-like/enlightened energy/behaviour for someone who looks completely different just so i can teach you to see like a master rather than like a conditioned human.

To me, through my eyes, he is amazingly beautiful just as beautiful as Aurora. You guys need to understand, i am not here to seek truth. I am here to share it!

I am simply here to teach, give examples and plant seeds of truth to those who are seeking and on a path of awakening so they don't fall into the same traps we have. I am freely offering a helping hand because i had no helping hand so i know what it feels like.

I provide the seeds of truth you all require to free yourselves, do appreciate what i have to offer, don't misunderstand the greater message. Learn to see/read/feel between the lines.

Now please, lighten up a bit, go out there in the world and be and yourselves.

You will learn and understand the universe out in nature, in a year more than you would 1000 years online.

Love & Light!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Natasha That was lovely, because of that picture, i created this for all of you to enjoy in return <3

B R E A T H E

@pluto My apologies. I had you pegged wrong. I still disagree with you about the nature of Aurora's personality, but at least I see your affection for her as a spiritual being is sincere.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

9 minutes ago, Apparition of Jack said:

@pluto My apologies. I had you pegged wrong. I still disagree with you about the nature of Aurora's personality, but at least I see your affection for her as a spiritual being is sincere.

That is okay, they're just reminders i use to help people lighten up a bit and play more with life because all life asks for is to be played, and those who play it most creatively, enjoy it most and live it best! The universe is a dance, a play, its a musical and its beautiful!

By genuinely playing with life, loving your life, you are being your most natural self, so to speak. No one is perfect, but anyone who plays and truly lives, is a great example and reminder for all others to see and receive.

Bless!

B R E A T H E

I saw her live two days ago. She's amazing and I highly recommend seeing her live if you can! :D

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå