AlldayLoop

Dealing With The Two Mass Shootings

41 posts in this topic

As you may have heard on the news there was a mass shooting in Texas yesterday and just today Ohio.

I am feeling a bit of shock and sadness, especially since I am American. How can I (and others) console ourselves during this time. Also, how can this tie in with our spiritual practice to help us see through the ego’s labels of “evil”, “horror”, “death”, etc

its as leo says - observe the event itself and look at each person/ concept involved and see how it is all done out of love 

love of self, love of nationality, love of chaos, love of deceit, love of guns, love of killing, love of shooting 

Then tie it back to how it is god doing the love through the humans and that there is no actual construct called "humans killing humans"

@Aakash But isn’t it out of Love also to want to reduce mass shootings? What I’m getting at is that everything is done out of Love, which is not a bad thing at all :)

@AlldayLoop Right so what's wrong with the mass shooting? love is not making something better, love is letting it be exactly how it is. 

Wanting to change something, is itself a "form" of love. 

the paradox is they are both equal in the absolute sense. its just one is selfish and one is selfless and so the selfless one is more love, consciously. 

but the conscious love doesn't demonize, it changes things whilst leaving everyone with absolute free will to do what they want

It’s an attempt to wake up. When not-self dominates reality of person, and thus his true self or consciousness is repressed, boredom happens, which accumulates into anger which results in mass shooting as a hopeful attempt to awaken, to destroy not-self’s domination over you. People - objects of shooting are representations of domination of not-self/surrounding environment over your existence. Society or social matrix dominates and so person aims his anger towards society so he can be free from alienated existence which is domination of environment/social matrix/not-self over self/consciousness. Person expects to find taste of here and now while he executes shootings.

@Monkey-man Very conscious answer, but its not quite there. its much deeper than that. 

What is the "love of" that they are trying to protect? 

8 minutes ago, Aakash said:

the paradox is they are both equal in the absolute sense. its just one is selfish and one is selfless and so the selfless one is more love, consciously. 

but the conscious love doesn't demonize, it changes things whilst leaving everyone with absolute free will to do what they want

As Leo has pointed out before, even someone who awakens to their true nature can still go out and kill others and do other “horrible” things. Are these awakened beings doing this out of pure Love too?

Edited by AlldayLoop

@AlldayLoop Yes, what is it "love of" the answer is consciousness and god. 

a fully awakened being would resort to less harmful methods, such as destroying your ego. But really, they could be disconnected in no-self enlightenment and therefore it's not even them doing it the killing. Its just the human which has remnants of ego, left in the enlightened being. 

12 minutes ago, AlldayLoop said:

As Leo has pointed out before, even someone who awakens to their true nature can still go out and kill others and do other “horrible” things. Are these awakened beings doing this out of pure Love too?

If that's the case they are not fully aware that they are God and are not conscious of Oneness.   

Yes, everything is Love - but mass killings are a very limited selfish unconscious form of love.  Someone that is conscious of Absolute Love will work towards reducing unconsciousness.

That's part of what Leo calls conscious politics.  We can't just sit back and do nothing while unconsciousness (devilry) runs rampant in our country.  That's like saying it's Ok for Hitler to do what he did because it was Love.  Yes it was Love, but it was unconscious limited Love not Absolute conscious Love so it needs to be stopped.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Aakash said:

But really, they could be disconnected in no-self enlightenment and therefore it's not even them doing it the killing. Its just the human which has remnants of ego, left in the enlightened being. 

So it is like with the Ten Oxherding Pictures? That is, the enlightened being who does those “selfish” acts has possibly only attained 8 or 9 (The Ox and the Oxherder are both forgotten; Returning to the Original Place), but has not gone beyond that and reached 10 (Entering the Marketplace with Helping Hands)?

I am again reminded of one of Leo’s blog videos where he mentions that all of the enlightened masters/teachers that we look up to highly (e.g. Mooji, Rupert Spira) are not as enlightened as we may think they might be? I’m not saying that these teachers kill or rape, but rather that there is a conscious Love even higher to realize and embody. 

@AlldayLoop O.o This is all beliefs, and self-deception. I'm only repeating what Leo told me. 

just a devil like the rest, still want to date girls and everything lol

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Hey man, I really appreciate your honesty. I was grown up in a religious family, and in a subtle way I was taught to always “act good” and “always say positive things”. 

@AlldayLoop   expectations and assumptions are the death of fun, happiness and exploration. 

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, AlldayLoop said:

As you may have heard on the news there was a mass shooting in Texas yesterday and just today Ohio.

I am feeling a bit of shock and sadness, especially since I am American. How can I (and others) console ourselves during this time. Also, how can this tie in with our spiritual practice to help us see through the ego’s labels of “evil”, “horror”, “death”, etc

Hi! I invite you to participate in a recorded group meditation that took place last Thursday, it is extraordinarily potent and will bring forth the energy of resolution of all such atrocities. Have a wonderful day. (btw limited access only 4 days left now).

https://instantteleseminar.com/Events/116841405?inf_contact_key=cb290183046ddb393df23f864cad5f2d09c74070ac2bf3cfa7869e3cfd4ff832

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

These shootings are an expected phenomena of a hyper materialistic society. As stage Orange runs its course, the limitations of Blue/Orange will become more and more apparent in the form of these kinds of ego backlashes. But this shines collective awareness on the problem, which will ultimately lead to its resolution and a transition into a stage Green society.

Banning guns will not be enough to resolve this. What's necessary is to make society more fair and to provide more opportunities and social support for alienated people.

It's an alienation problem. Alienated, nihilistic, depressed, angry, impoverished, poorly-socialized, and sexually frustrated people adopt radical and violent ideologies. Same as in the Middle East.

As stage Orange becomes more and more excessive and unhealthy, alienation will increase, violence and radicalism will increase.

When people lack a proper spiritual connection to life, they become hopeless and turn to drugs, sex, exploitation of others, and nationalist ideologies.

This is why it's important to foster a sense of community and to help those who are in bad shape. Because if they are not helped, they will not simply suffer silently by themselves, they will lash out at the world. These shootings are really a cry for help. Society is failing not only the victims of these shootings, but the shooters especially. The shooters are lashing out because they don't have proper channels for getting the love they want in healthy ways.

And of course Trump is pouring gasoline on this problem because he epitomizes toxic Orange while goading on Blue and demonizing Green.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

"The gunman's sister was one of nine people killed in a shooting early Sunday in downtown Dayton, Ohio, police said."

So, in the Ohio shooting the gunman was targeting his sister it seems. I was told (I live in Ohio) that her boyfriend was also killed in the shooting.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Leo Gura Have you ever contemplated and seriously considered running for a leadership or presidential position? Not in the near future, but say when you’re like 60? Obviously you wouldn’t be able to run for U.S. president, but I feel like it’s plausible that the requirements could be changed 30 years from now.