tatsumaru

Are all gurus a scam?

86 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

After Hitler was nearly assassinated by a bomb blast, he rationalized it to himself that God saved his life so that he could fulfill his mission of exterminating the Jews. How do you cure someone like that? His mind was way too radicalized with ideology.

@Leo Gura The "Bear Jew" would cure him.

@mandyjw You don't. 

Enlightenment is remembering. Remembering of what you are really. 

Behind all masks all stories all concepts all beleifs all perspectives all worldviews. 

Truth is always Truth. 

Unescapable, Undeniable and yes Unbeleivable. 

❤️??‍♀️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@AakashPeople who rise in power are biggest cowards actually. 

self=fear

Imagine that life. Protecting fear entire life. 

Rising in power with that fear in the background is definitely a path which is undesirable.

But its not the only way to grow in power. Growing with integrity with what one believes in grounds oneself without fear. In my humble opinion.

Integrity to the reason why one has risen to power definitely plays a part. If one is serving the greater good with GOOD INTENTION, there's no greater freedom even with power. People who are in real power hardly care about their self image. There are haters to anyone who grows.

Edited by Pacific Sage
Expanding on the point

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

17 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@AakashPeople who rise in power are biggest cowards actually. 

self=fear

Imagine that life. Protecting fear entire life. 

While this might be true for a lot of people I don't agree that this is a universal truth about power. Power is just power. Sadhguru is pretty powerful - is he a coward? Power is just one aspect of duality and the degree to which smth is powerful is dependent on what it is being compared to. A business mogul could be powerful compared to an ant, but is he powerful compared to a supernova? What if one used their power to create an environment that is conducive to spiritual enlightenment - would that be an act of cowardice?

17 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@mandyjw You don't. 

Enlightenment is remembering. Remembering of what you are really. 

Behind all masks all stories all concepts all beleifs all perspectives all worldviews. 

Truth is always Truth. 

Unescapable, Undeniable and yes Unbeleivable. 

❤️??‍♀️

Do you ever wonder why you forgot in the first place? And if you can forget once what's to prevent you from forgetting again?

@Pacific Sage@tatsumaru

@tatsumaru How it is when you are not God state of Consciousness. 

Chance for you to create and Explore. 

It's. Mysterious, it's adventure and as @Nahm likes to point out, it's vacation. 

It's mindfuck that's what it is and you Will gladly return. 

@tatsumaru

Consciousness is consciousness, infinity is infinite. There can not be finite within infinite, as it is the same consciousness, aware the “finite” is same ol’ infinity. White on white, so to speak, no experience. White’s gotta have another color, and not know what white is, now there’s an ‘experience’. But alas, consciousness not knowing what it is, identifies in opposite proportion to the ‘experience’ of these ‘other colors’. And here we are. 

But...we’re the “white”, aware of these ‘other colors’, we can inspect them. We can see how we created ‘ourselves’ with them, and we can use them in kind, to create. 

@zeroISinfinity “Vacation” indeed, without even leaving home. ♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yeah but vacation starts in middle of jungle, fighting your way through to beach where wonderful hippie girl awaits you. ?

OMFG I was in heaven entire time, really? ?

Hahaha. 

It's a joke Yes including spiritual work. ?

@zeroISinfinity it’s like I said bro, you haven’t actually become conscious of your own mind. It’s subtle .... it would best phrase it like we’re here for you just not for you. 

@AakashRelax man. You'll get "there" .

Egoic mind Will never be able to figure it out.

Meditation is the Way. ❤️

@Nahm Yeah, this is exactly reason why I do not want to have anything  with Spirituallity., ?

Hahaha. 

Yeah vacation for sure. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

There’s no difference between going behind and going in front

Both are an exsistant awareness 

So if is there is no difference. When you Will actually make a switch and start living as Awareness? 

@tatsumaru The short answer is no.

Some gurus actually motivate lots of people to do good without a single woowoo line of thought and without asking for a single penny. These people keep their jobs apart from "spiritual matters" and can make money just like random people make money.

unborn Truth

@zeroISinfinity ? I’m not sure, without psychadelics I’m at a loss of confirmation experience. I’m Let altering my own direct experience as awareness. But I don’t know which direction to go into. 

No self was pretty easy to go into, but i hadn’t sorted out my ego so my thoughts were annoying me 

do nothing seemed like a nice way. I was considering even letting go of my physical body. As I saw no purpose to act. But the action itself is point, because I end up right back in absolute infinity. 

Giving up more ego ground is confusing because I haven’t contemplated enough yet or read deep enough books to put everything together and then actually change my direct awareness. Which takes years probably. The fact we can’t confirm subjective experiences annoys the heck out of me. And I don’t have leo’s brain Capability to process structures. So it’s abit pointless me even trying. 

All three options sound like a hassle espectially the third because it’s the most hassle 

dunno maybe ending up living a normal life is the best. Kinda getting tired of thinking my ways out of situations for now . Rather at this point make some easy money for no actual reason. 

Edited by Aakash

@tatsumaru Not all gurus are scams, certainly not. Many gurus are however. Humility is a great litmus test for identifying a legit guru, however that test needs to be applied constantly and over a long period of time. Also you must be able to identify humility correctly.

People who obtain Siddhis only use them when they feel God tell them to. You obtain powers you seldom will use because you already love and accept what is.